25.2 grams 4ad
12.6 grams 1t

756 ml of solution(homebrew recipe) that would give me 50mg/ml

doing this as a bulking cycle ........thanks guys
6' 227lbs

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
sounds good man just be sure you're diet training and rest are in order and have a blast

if i were to add anything it would be m5aa the last 4 weeks at 100mg in divided doses a day (30 upon rising, 50 pre workout, 20 later in the day)
OR
maybe m14aad at 120 mg a day for the first 4 weeks (but i hate being bloated)

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That looks like a shitload of 4ad trans. I think you might do OK with less, maybe 400mg or so? If you have experience with this type of stack and know that you need that much to respond, then all is cool. But, if your throwing together numbers for a first cycle, I really think you could get good results & spend less money. jmho

dd

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
^^My thoughts exactly.

300-400mg 4ad trans is normally sufficiant.

xhawk

Awards
first ph

Yes first ph cycle .have done a.s. in the past. Have done
hours of reading on here and from what i have seen 2:1 ratio
of 4ad to 1t seemed to be the way to go for bulking.
Would a 1:1 ratio be sufficient?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Many people like a 1:1 ratio. If you mix your 1test & 4ad in separate bottles of carrier, you can adjust as you go. So in a couple of weeks if the 1test is kicking your ass lethargy-wise, you can up your 4ad dose a little. I'm 42 yrs old, 6'1 & about 255. I ran 333mg of 4ad with 10mg of m1t and it made it almost sides free. But, I've never done other types of gear (other than the currently legal stuff) and only have a few cycles under my belt, so maybe that's why lower dosages work well for me. Anyway, I think you could start with a 1:1 ratio at 300 - 400mg of each and adjust as needed.

dd

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
400 of each divided into two doses 12 hours apart. I agree that you should start out mixing them in separate bottles so that you can adjust dosages.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
somegreekdude Anabolics 11
somegreekdude Anabolics 4
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 33
35 and Older 1