new to this site. plz help.

nopony

Awards
i am wanting to start a small cycle. i am currently a 21yr old male 6ft 240. i was interested in doing a "soft" cycle meaning something i dont have to necessarily run a liver support/pct ect., with minimal sides. i have experimented with a few such as (i think were bogus) oral winny, oral dbol, and injectable sustanon. which i think the sust was legit because i was seeing dramatic results in about 2 weeks.

TFlifting

Awards
Looking for a cycle with no sides and no pct? Okay check out proteinbol or foodrol both show to make you more anabolic

steak taco

steak taco

Awards
Looking for a cycle with no sides and no pct? Okay check out proteinbol or foodrol both show to make you more anabolic
I've been on blast and cruise for years with foodrol. Wife doesn't like the gas sides it gives me but results are worth it.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Get a bottle of halodrol and rip it for a month if you don't want to take anything else during or after. Otherwise, you're better off putting a bit more effort into this. You can run anything you want and go no pct...but there's a reason why it's part of the deal!

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run any steroid or PH without pct or liver support if I were cycling AAS (I blast and cruise so no need for pct since I'm on all the time) 6ft 240's pretty big how long have you been lifting and whats a good estimate of your bodyfat %. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you haven't been at this that long and are kind of on the chubby side (no offense used to be that way myself just not as tall) before even considering using steroids you should be fairly well read on them so that you don't have to ask ridiculous questions that make you look stupid (not saying you are stupid just that you asked a stupid question) get your diet in check do some research(research is not asking questions on a message board its reading boring medical articles and pharmacological profiles)

But since most people are lazy just run Epistane at 30-50mg a day for 6-12 weeks its fairly mild and won't shut you down to hard I would still suggest taking something for liver support and you could probably get away with DAA, Mucuna, and an otc AI for pct

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I wouldn't run any steroid or PH without pct or liver support if I were cycling AAS (I blast and cruise so no need for pct since I'm on all the time) 6ft 240's pretty big how long have you been lifting and whats a good estimate of your bodyfat %. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you haven't been at this that long and are kind of on the chubby side (no offense used to be that way myself just not as tall) before even considering using steroids you should be fairly well read on them so that you don't have to ask ridiculous questions that make you look stupid (not saying you are stupid just that you asked a stupid question) get your diet in check do some research(research is not asking questions on a message board its reading boring medical articles and pharmacological profiles)

But since most people are lazy just run Epistane at 30-50mg a day for 6-12 weeks its fairly mild and won't shut you down to hard I would still suggest taking something for liver support and you could probably get away with DAA, Mucuna, and an otc AI for pct
Solid here. I'd go as far as low dosing a serm for pct even with epi and halo and if you go beyond 4 weeks PLEASE use liver support.

You could always use something like LGs line of pro hormones or the primordial performance line. I think those would be your safest bet for not using any support, but pct and on cycle support is highly recommended.

If you are a bit on the soft side I think your best bet would be to get your diet on lock and train hard. Wait a little while. No sense in rushing into gear.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude check out PMS Black Liver. Two months of that sh*t and some serious pbj sandwich binges and you'll make Arnold in his hayday look like a little biatch.

Idk who's got it in stock right now, but search around. No on cycle support or pct needed at all and you'll probably gain 45lbs on your first run. I gained almost 50lbs clean muscle and kept all of it

Red9

Red9

Awards
Dude check out PMS Black Liver. Two months of that sh*t and some serious pbj sandwich binges and you'll make Arnold in his hayday look like a little biatch.

Idk who's got it in stock right now, but search around. No on cycle support or pct needed at all and you'll probably gain 45lbs on your first run. I gained almost 50lbs clean muscle and kept all of it
Is this a serious statement ??

Red9

Red9

Awards
I was one of the beta testers.
Stuff works.
Yeah I just found a thread you started back in january about it, and u were curious if it worked.

I looked everywhere online, even on their Phlex Mag Supp site but can't find any info on it anywhere. Can you elaborate on what it is exactly?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I just found a thread you started back in january about it, and u were curious if it worked.

I looked everywhere online, even on their Phlex Mag Supp site but can't find any info on it anywhere. Can you elaborate on what it is exactly?
The urine of the Gods. It's what Vikings drank before pillaging. PMS just concentrated it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Are you interested in running it? I guess Jonas is looking for some more loggers, and they have made some changes to the formula.
I'll see if I can find a write up somewhere.
In the mean time if you want to test it out, pm d2footballjrc, he is the marketing guru for PMS and sets up the testing.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd for the knowledge.

Black Liver is the truth.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish black liver was easier to get ahold of. Though I guess considering the sourcing of the raws I'm not surprised. Is one of the main ingredients still that mineral (forget the name) mined from that huge asteroid in the side of that one mountain in Norway? I know that was one reason for the small batches, or so I heard anyway

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish black liver was easier to get ahold of. Though I guess considering the sourcing of the raws I'm not surprised. Is one of the main ingredients still that mineral (forget the name) mined from that huge asteroid in the side of that one mountain in Norway? I know that was one reason for the small batches, or so I heard anyway
It's sourced from the core, turns out that's what was getting in their water that made the Vikings so successful. My understanding is that you will never want again.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Black Liver is as legit as it gets (while its still legal to purchase anyways)

Red9

Red9

Awards
Are you interested in running it? I guess Jonas is looking for some more loggers, and they have made some changes to the formula.
I'll see if I can find a write up somewhere.
In the mean time if you want to test it out, pm d2footballjrc, he is the marketing guru for PMS and sets up the testing.
That's what I'm trying to figure out, is if it's something I'd be interested in... But I can't find anything out about it, chemical formula, hepatoxity, and I have even heard theres no PCT needed, so it baffles me actually..

What PH/DS/Oral AAS would it be comparable to if anything?

Red9

Red9

Awards
And is there a reason for the name BLACK liver? Lol, my liver is my friend and I would like to keep it..

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And is there a reason for the name BLACK liver? Lol, my liver is my friend and I would like to keep it..
I think the name is meant to be ironic since it has basically no hepatoxicity at all. Just make sure to drink a ton of water because it dries you out pretty bad

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Black liver is so anabolic that when Jonas alpha tested it he didn't need to buy new clothes, he had to buy a new house.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

oh man, I loved beta testing Black Liver! I wish it wasn't so scarce. I emailed them and they said they didn't make any more after the initial batch because they were revising the formula, which apparently is still ongoing.

I think the name is meant to be ironic since it has basically no hepatoxicity at all. Just make sure to drink a ton of water because it dries you out pretty bad
Yeah, it sounded crazy but I didn't need any supports or anything with it.

Black liver is so anabolic that when Jonas alpha tested it he didn't need to buy new clothes, he had to buy a new house.
Jonas has been know to exaggerate though. I think most of his weight gain was from all those chips and beers he brags about having every night. Great product but not a fan of the dude personally.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ How do you not like Jonas???

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ How do you not like Jonas???
He's a bit of a braggart and I still remember the time he got into a fight with Coach over throwing supplements at the wall and disrupting the whole team. Not the nicest guy sometimes.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jonas has great hair though. His conditioner smells like mango.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

pnelsonsb

Awards
I'm still loling at the FOODROL!!! It's the bestest! haha