Female var

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last
  1. Female var


    Hey guys
    So i was thinking about logging my 8 weeks on var if theres enough interest and not a ton of hate i would def do it..

    Not to be a douche but i really dont need the ppl to tell me not to take it, this isnt my first cycle and i have my reasons ? sweet, moving on...

    im 22, fem obviously, im like 5'6" and 120lbs
    Goal is to gain muscle...according to some machine at gym that estimates bf its 20% but i been meaning to have it measured properly.
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder


  2. I'm not sure how different var reacts to male vs. female but having taken var myself, I would recommend getting your BF% down to around at least 12% or lower to notice the real benefits. I was between 15-17% when I ran an 8 week cycle but I was clean bulking to put on mass (I was coming off of surgery and weighed 150 with a high BF% because I wasn't in the gym for over a year). However, 2 of my friends ran the cycle with me and had a much lower BF%. I swear within 3 weeks they had abs. It was ridiculous. I'm not sure how much it differs but I would assume it's similar so maybe get your bf% down. Also, the strength gains from var were amazing as well as recovery. I was able to hit muscles twice a week. Good Luck with cycle.
    •   
       


  3. For sure i definitely hear u, keep in mind bodyfat percentages for men and woman do differ. Men considered athletes bodyfat varies from 6-13% where as a athletic woman is 14-20% and female who falls into fitness range is 21-24% (not talking abt ifbb fitness division just general fitness) its a pretty big difference. Also not sure how accurate my bodyfat reading was on that machine as i know i lost alot of fat due to a bacteria i picked up and i ended up loosing 10kg so im recovering from that and gaining weight back slowly.

    Thanks for ur input
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder

  4. I wouldn't trust a machine at the gym. We have these scales that measure height, weight, and body fat at my gym and they say I'm 22% bf, my calipers say I'm 12% when I use them. Don't know if the machine at your gym is that far off, but just saying it could be pretty inaccurate.

    As for your log I would be interested in following, not many girls doing logs on here. I don't know how you ran your last cycles but hopefully you have cycle support and a good PCT in mind also. Good luck!
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  5. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl
    Hey guys
    So i was thinking about logging my 8 weeks on var if theres enough interest and not a ton of hate i would def do it..

    Not to be a douche but i really dont need the ppl to tell me not to take it, this isnt my first cycle and i have my reasons ? sweet, moving on...

    im 22, fem obviously, im like 5'6" and 120lbs
    Goal is to gain muscle...according to some machine at gym that estimates bf its 20% but i been meaning to have it measured properly.
    I'm in. Def interested
    •   
       


  6. Thanks, yeah i really should get around to using calipers. The machine at my gym u just put ur arm into it, almost looks like a blood pressure machine which take bodyfat but i rate its BS.

    As far as pct, a benefit of not having balls is that women dont need a pct i am taking milk thistle for cycle sup...do u recommend anything else?
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder

  7. meal1 : 3egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1/2 cup of oatmeal,8oz skim milk
    meal 2: 20 grams whey isolate mixed in 8oz milk,1tbsp of natural peanut butter
    meal 3: 4oz chicken breast,1/2cup rice,1oz almonds,green vegetables
    meal 4: 1 sachet tuna, 1tbsp peanut butter
    meal 5: 4oz filet or lean beef,green vegetables
    meal 6: 20g casein before bed

    Calories : 1930-2000
    Protein : 152-181
    Carb: 173-195
    Fat: 80-96

  8. Monday: Chest and tri

    Chest:
    1. Incline dumbbell press-
    3 sets of 12, 10, 8 reps.

    2. Flatbench barbell press-
    4 sets of 12, 10, 10, 8 reps.

    3. Incline dumbbell flies-
    3 sets of 10, 10, 8 reps.

    4. Cable crossovers-
    3 sets of 10 reps.


    Triceps:
    1. Pushdowns-
    3 sets of 12, 10, 8 reps.

    2. Bent-over cable extensions using a rope-
    3 sets of 12, 10, 8 reps.

    3. Dumbbell kickbacks-
    3 sets of 10 reps.


    Tuesday: Back and biceps

    Back:
    1. Lat machine pulldowns to the front-
    3 sets of 10 reps.

    2. Close grip pulldowns to the front-
    3 sets of 10 reps.

    3. Seated cable rows-
    3 sets of 10 reps.

    4. assisted Pull ups-
    3 sets of 8 reps.

    Biceps:
    1. Incline dumbbell curls-
    3 sets of 10 reps

    2. Standing barbell curls-
    3 sets of 10 reps

    3. Preacher curls
    3 sets of 10 reps


    Wednesday: Cardio and abs

    Cardio:
    1. 30 min. of bike, treadmill or some sh*t

    Abs:
    1. Crunches-
    3 sets of 20 reps.

    2. Leg raises-
    3 sets of 20 reps.


    Thursday: Legs

    1. Squats-
    5 sets of 15, 15, 12, 10, 8 reps.

    2. Leg extensions-
    4 sets of 15, 12, 12, 10 reps.

    3. Lunges-
    4 sets of 15, 12, 10, 10 reps.

    4. Standing calf raises-
    3 sets of 10 reps


    Friday: Shoulders/biceps
    or triceps superset

    Shoulders:
    1. (Military) barbell press behind the neck-
    4 sets of 15, 12, 10, 8 reps.

    2. Standing side laterals-
    4 sets of 15, 12, 12, 10 reps.

    3. Upright rows with barbell-
    3 sets of 12, 12, 10 reps.

    4. Seated bent over dumbbell laterals-
    4 sets of 15, 15, 12, 12 reps.

    Biceps or triceps superset:
    1. Tricep pushdowns on cable machine superset
    with barbell curls-
    4 sets of 15, 12, 12, 10 reps.

    2. Seated dumbbell extension superset with
    dumbbell hammer curls-
    3 sets of 15, 12, 2, 10 reps

  9. Im in too

  10. Nice I'm in my gf has been looking into var. will there be progress pics?

  11. sure i will post some pics when i get a chance cant guarantee that they will be very good as i don't have someone to help me take them
    Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post
    Nice I'm in my gf has been looking into var. will there be progress pics?

  12. Buffgirl -
    Subbed here. Please post updates. I'm about to start first cycle var - started another thread, and would dig your take aways from previous cycles.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl
    Thanks, yeah i really should get around to using calipers. The machine at my gym u just put ur arm into it, almost looks like a blood pressure machine which take bodyfat but i rate its BS.

    As far as pct, a benefit of not having balls is that women dont need a pct i am taking milk thistle for cycle sup...do u recommend anything else?
    You could probably ditch the MT and just run CEL's Cycle Assist. As it has other goodies for cholesterol, blood pressure as well as liver support

  14. thanks, kind of hard to find in my [email protected] country though...

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99 View Post
    You could probably ditch the MT and just run CEL's Cycle Assist. As it has other goodies for cholesterol, blood pressure as well as liver support

  15. cool i will defiantly sub to that, i love var and im sure you will too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwarfford View Post
    Buffgirl -
    Subbed here. Please post updates. I'm about to start first cycle var - started another thread, and would dig your take aways from previous cycles.

  16. ok so its really hard to take pics alone, still trying to take a back shot...
    its a mission but here is a front snap...try not to be to harsh pls :*******:Name:  mXqAKIzpQeTmEODRAYK6.png
Views: 2074
Size:  272.4 KB

  17. sick obliques and quads. Nothing to be harsh about. Interested to send end results after a full cycle.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  18. You should really try to achieve some muscle all natural before you play your anavar card. Not trying to be a dick, just telling it how it is. From that one bad picture, you can tell that your back and shoulders(your priority muscle groups) are lagging badly. You should try to bring them up to match your guns. But seriously, not a condition to take anabolic steroids. In my humblest opinion for all its worth.

  19. thanks for your opinion, i am working on shoulders and back.
    i actually have severe nerve damage in my back from 4 herniated discs which they refuse to operate on until im 30.
    i have been training for almost 10 years though but my injury happened 2 years ago. that being said, for a female to build muscle naturally isnt all easy and as stated in my first post i have my own personal reasons for taking anavar.

  20. buff.girl, Keep up the hard work! keep the log going no matter what the haters say you don't know how many women will benefit from such a much needed log.

    I think that you look great! Biceps are looking very good. You obliques are very impressive but possible try work on the abs so that there will be more balance with some popping ice cube style abs. Quads have a very nice shape to them, how are you calves? from a female perspective i actually think you might have a nice back but that sports bra might just be suppressing it. Anyway to get a nice lat spread picture? that would really help.

    Also, looking at your training do you do any warm-up cardio? Only thing i would suggest is to maybe only train shoulders on a Friday and leave the bicep and triceps super-set or move it to another day. Your shoulders look like they are quite broad, do you do dumbbell shoulder press? if not i suggest that you incorporate that.

  21. thanks ladyhustle, i am going to try keep the log alive.

    my calves are okish but the need more work. lol yeah i dont know hey, i wasnt even showing off my back or shoulders it was just a first impression type of pic. im going to try get my girlfriend to take a few pictures of me when i see her but it may be easier said than done.

    i usually do like 10 minutes of some type of cardio just to warm up. i train alone so it does make it hard to do certain exercises without a spot but i do indeed do shoulder press but i feel like when i do it on a machiene i can go heavy without having to worry as much as with dumbells.

  22. i am on day 2 at the moment and so far nothing really to note.
    when im on Var though for the first few days it always feels almost like i have indigestion or something, i don't know why it just seems to happen.
    im taking 5mg 2x a day about 9 hours apart.

    other supplements:
    Casein and Whey
    Creatine
    L-Glutamine
    BCAA
    Jack3d (not everyday, only when i need a boost)

  23. Quote Originally Posted by uric
    You should really try to achieve some muscle all natural before you play your anavar card. Not trying to be a dick, just telling it how it is. From that one bad picture, you can tell that your back and shoulders(your priority muscle groups) are lagging badly. You should try to bring them up to match your guns. But seriously, not a condition to take anabolic steroids. In my humblest opinion for all its worth.
    More than half of the folks here on AM shouldn't be on Anabolics... They're just too hard to resist :-)

  24. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl
    ok so its really hard to take pics alone, still trying to take a back shot...
    its a mission but here is a front snap...try not to be to harsh pls :*******:<img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=68 915"/>
    Looking great now. You'll be shredded after this run!
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    sub'd for the ride

    These logs tend to be few and far between, so they're always good to gain perspective.

  26. Var is great for women. At your low dose theres not much need for any supports. A certain someone I know has ran it 3 times. First off men and women react very diff to var. men use it to help cut and it will do the same for women but it will help women build mass also, diet depending. My friend ran it at 10mg for 16 weeks with hdrol added in the last 8 weeks. No sides. GL. play it safe your 1st cycle. and my best advise for you is if theres any viralization at all quit immediately...thats it. have fun

  27. Quote Originally Posted by uric
    You should really try to achieve some muscle all natural before you play your anavar card. Not trying to be a dick, just telling it how it is. From that one bad picture, you can tell that your back and shoulders(your priority muscle groups) are lagging badly. You should try to bring them up to match your guns. But seriously, not a condition to take anabolic steroids. In my humblest opinion for all its worth.
    wooow, really?

    What women do you hang around? She is pretty friggin built for a lady.

    Not to mention many guys on here running cycles don't have the lbm and bf% she does and they are running cycles....

    I just went through a lot of this on another thread with some guys, some people's idealistic prerequisites for cycling are absurd and others are based on the opinion only those pushing their genetic potential should cycle... i disagree...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  28. MrMarc: My mini log with LGI EPI-10, time to get shredded & swole

    i disagree.

    We aren't all professional bb'ers at the top of our game or genetic freaks trying to get even bigger.

    Why can't a reg guy have the opportunity to experience increased recovery, wonderful strength gains and the ability to reach certain goals much quicker then had he not cycled?

    Now I'm not advocating newbie use in the least, there should be a platform of work, effort and most importantly research and knowledge there...not just coming in thinking steroids will magically give them the bod they want without proper diet or training.

    Sure some things can be achieved with more natty supplementation... but really, supplementation is just that, in addition to your already hard work and meticulous diet... so why not supplement hormonal if your already adding in outside sources of help?

    Besides, natty is a loosely used term to describe someone who hasn't suppressed their natural testosterone production. Cause quite honestly most things on the market taken by "natty" folks are not naturally attainable in the amounts taken through a natural diet. He can go ahead and boost the hell out of his own test production as well by those standards, but because he hasn't reached your idealistic level, exogenous hormonal supplementation is out of the question.

    So not to beat up on you, but your personal opinion of using aas as a plateau breaker is only just that, you opinion. It's far from what should be the standard prerequisite for hormonal use and shouldn't be forced upon this gentleman here. He shouldn't have to defend his use to you or anyone else if he can display a knowledgeable and proper use of this product.

    Which imo he has done.

    Again this is not to beat up on you, but seeing this mentality displayed amongst the community is laughable and honesty hypocritical of most to even say. This goes for all that hold this opinion. Don't take it personally.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by buff.girl View Post
    Monday: Chest and tri

    Chest:
    1. Incline dumbbell press-
    3 sets of 12, 10, 8 reps.

    2. Flatbench barbell press-
    4 sets of 12, 10, 10, 8 reps.

    3. Incline dumbbell flies-
    3 sets of 10, 10, 8 reps.

    4. Cable crossovers-
    3 sets of 10 reps.


    Triceps:
    1. Pushdowns-
    3 sets of 12, 10, 8 reps.

    2. Bent-over cable extensions using a rope-
    3 sets of 12, 10, 8 reps.

    3. Dumbbell kickbacks-
    3 sets of 10 reps.


    Tuesday: Back and biceps

    Back:
    1. Lat machine pulldowns to the front-
    3 sets of 10 reps.

    2. Close grip pulldowns to the front-
    3 sets of 10 reps.

    3. Seated cable rows-
    3 sets of 10 reps.

    4. assisted Pull ups-
    3 sets of 8 reps.

    Biceps:
    1. Incline dumbbell curls-
    3 sets of 10 reps

    2. Standing barbell curls-
    3 sets of 10 reps

    3. Preacher curls
    3 sets of 10 reps


    Wednesday: Cardio and abs

    Cardio:
    1. 30 min. of bike, treadmill or some sh*t

    Abs:
    1. Crunches-
    3 sets of 20 reps.

    2. Leg raises-
    3 sets of 20 reps.


    Thursday: Legs

    1. Squats-
    5 sets of 15, 15, 12, 10, 8 reps.

    2. Leg extensions-
    4 sets of 15, 12, 12, 10 reps.

    3. Lunges-
    4 sets of 15, 12, 10, 10 reps.

    4. Standing calf raises-
    3 sets of 10 reps


    Friday: Shoulders/biceps
    or triceps superset

    Shoulders:
    1. (Military) barbell press behind the neck-
    4 sets of 15, 12, 10, 8 reps.

    2. Standing side laterals-
    4 sets of 15, 12, 12, 10 reps.

    3. Upright rows with barbell-
    3 sets of 12, 12, 10 reps.

    4. Seated bent over dumbbell laterals-
    4 sets of 15, 15, 12, 12 reps.

    Biceps or triceps superset:
    1. Tricep pushdowns on cable machine superset
    with barbell curls-
    4 sets of 15, 12, 12, 10 reps.

    2. Seated dumbbell extension superset with
    dumbbell hammer curls-
    3 sets of 15, 12, 2, 10 reps
    This is an awesome layout for a guy let alone girl. General statement but most girl have not a clue how to train but same goes for lots of guys.

  30. In on this!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Female Var Cycles - Before and After Pics
    By sonny4753 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 02:52 PM
  2. Female cutting cycle
    By Gator in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-05-2003, 10:56 AM
  3. New Female Member with some Questions
    By daszign in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2003, 09:44 PM
  4. Females and T3/Clen
    By creativebody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 05:02 PM
  5. PH's for females
    By scotty2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-05-2003, 04:33 AM
Log in
Log in