Dbol gains

migs

Awards
Why is it hard to keep gains from Dbol only cycles ? Water retention will go after the cycle is over but those arent really gains, thats just temporary weight but how bout the real muscle gains ?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
it's not as hard as all the hype is made up to be. you can keep the quality gains you make from dbol (muscle) but the water retention which is a big part of the weight you put on with dbol will fall off when you do PCT. if your diet and pct plan is in check you can keep as much of those gains as you could any other steroid.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Why is it hard to keep gains from Dbol only cycles ? Water retention will go after the cycle is over but those arent really gains, thats just temporary weight but how bout the real muscle gains ?
its not. The muscle that you gain is the same as test or fina or winny. The differnce is that (as chasec said) water loss is often mistaken for loss of gain. People that ether take into consideration the water loss or run a strong AI with the dbol ( if you never gain the water wait you can't lose it, however the legdenary dbol gains will not ocure. rather you see real gains and not the water wieght.) will find that gains may actually be easier too keep on account of dbol not being as suppressive as other gear of comparable strength. This it may be easier to recover you natty test leavels after. This is of course dependent on your PCT.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Hell, I don't even bloat up that much on DBOL... I just grow and feel great - but the calf/tibialus and lower back pumps are a bitch, if you walk everywhere I'd choose something else, lol.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
People also claim to lose a deal of strength when they come off of d-bol only. Some of that, I'm sure, has to be from being off cycle, but I'd also theorize that some more of that would have to do with the water loss. Am I just crazy, or does any of this make sense? I'm thinking the extra water may act almost like a lifting shirt, so to speak.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I have read somewhere that the water retention gives your muscles more leverage so to say, not really sure how to explain it, but that is also why you seem to lose some strength when coming off creatine mono because you lose the water, lose the leverage, and then lose a little strength.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Water weight has alot to do with strength. When the muscle fascia is filled with water it creates internal hydralic pressure giving a rebound effect after being stretched before hand. One of the reasons creatine gives instant strength gains.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
whoa, is that a chick or a dude in your avatar? scary if it's a girl...