Just Started Epi, P***ing Like A Racehorse - AnabolicMinds.com

Just Started Epi, P***ing Like A Racehorse

1. EMD
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.

Just Started Epi, P***ing Like A Racehorse

Hello, quick question...I'm on day 2 of an epi cycle, just dosing at 20 the first few days. Since I started I'm pissing like I drank a case if beer! Is this typical? Other supps are AI Cycle support, taurine 1g bid, Super Cissis, and my usual multi, fish oil, BCAA, and whey. Pretty sure it's the epi because none if the other stuff is new to my body. This is crazy though...

2. New Member

When i was on epi i was drinking 2 gallons of water a day. I was urinating once every 40 mins.

Have you upped your water intake?
    Andro Factory Supporter
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What brand of epi is this?

Some crap brands in the past have put out completely bunk or under dosed products that are doomed with caffeine and other crap filters that can cause excessive dehydration.

I've taken legit epi multiple times from reputable suppliers and never once experienced these symptoms.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
    •   

4. EMD
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.

I have upped my water intake, especially when this happened, bit this was so immediate, within an hour of that first dose, that I'm pretty sure it's the compound doing it to me.

Glad you asked about the brand, because that's what has me concerned. It's "Epistane 60" through the Gorilla Pharma label of that company that needs to do stuff. Basically they've bottled it in 20mg doses, so a 90mg bottle will provide a 6wx4mg cycle. Not wanting to start a big debate about that supplier (can't post the name anyway) but I wish I hadn't gotten it through them. The more I read the less I trust that guy, but others seem to like his stuff. My first thought was damn, this is just some sort of loop diuretic... I'll give it a few more days and see I guess... bumping to 40 tomorrow so hopefully I'll get a better sense of whether its legit.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
  5. New Member

Could be the brand of epi, however my thoughts it's the epi along with the taurine, taurine being a diuretic extracts every ounce of water out of me personally.
  6. EMD
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.

Very interesting point in the taurine, hadn't thought of that. Maybe I'll skip it for a day or two and then reintroduce and see if it correlates
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EMD
    Hello, quick question...I'm on day 2 of an epi cycle, just dosing at 20 the first few days. Since I started I'm pissing like I drank a case if beer! Is this typical? Other supps are AI Cycle support, taurine 1g bid, Super Cissis, and my usual multi, fish oil, BCAA, and whey. Pretty sure it's the epi because none if the other stuff is new to my body. This is crazy though...
    Congratulations, you have a healthy liver.
    No worries, keep dosing the epi, and it'll take care of that liver in no time.

Serious. You are urinating so much because your liver is strong, fresh, healthy, and able to break down the toxins and get rid of it effectively, with the toxic substance being epistane.
  8. EMD
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.

Thanks guys, very reassuring!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

I thought dark colored urine was an indication of a liver under stress?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  10. EMD
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.

I believe orangish/brownish urine would be a sign of liver distress...in my case it's crystal clear, just way increased in frequency

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EMD
    I have upped my water intake, especially when this happened, bit this was so immediate, within an hour of that first dose, that I'm pretty sure it's the compound doing it to me.

Glad you asked about the brand, because that's what has me concerned. It's "Epistane 60" through the Gorilla Pharma label of that company that needs to do stuff. Basically they've bottled it in 20mg doses, so a 90mg bottle will provide a 6wx4mg cycle. Not wanting to start a big debate about that supplier (can't post the name anyway) but I wish I hadn't gotten it through them. The more I read the less I trust that guy, but others seem to like his stuff. My first thought was damn, this is just some sort of loop diuretic... I'll give it a few more days and see I guess... bumping to 40 tomorrow so hopefully I'll get a better sense of whether its legit.

Lmao bro...

When i made my comment about previous suppliers being caught low dosing their supps and filling it with caffeine to try and fool customers into thinking they were taking something intense that gave them a boost....

...well it was this very company i was referring to... need to sell bs supplements had their hay day when hype ruled the boards and they hired a million reps to gang bang any naysayers into submission when anything negative was brought up...

But eventually everyone realized how full of crap they were and were caught putting no listed actives in some supps and low dosing others often spiking then with caffeine.

I'd look into getting some epi from another supplier and do so quick to salvage the cycle without poisoning yourself with who knows what.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by numbaonecf25
    Could be the brand of epi, however my thoughts it's the epi along with the taurine, taurine being a diuretic extracts every ounce of water out of me personally.
    Taurine is NOT a diuretic. Exact opposite in fact.

It increases electrolyte uptake into muscles(specifically potassium) and in turn creates an increased draw of water into the muscle cells.

Where did you get the idea of it being a diuretic?
  13. EMD
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.

Yeah, I knew I was in trouble when I boosted my plan over there and one of the "reps" told me to start at 40 and push to 80 immediately, and to drop the serm and run hcgenerate.

Problem is all the mainstream sellers are out of epi right now, leaving eBay and Amazon as the only options. Any thoughts? PM is fine

Regarding the taurine, I have read elsewhere about its natriuretic/diuretic properties, fwiw. From what I understand anyway, it sequesters K and Mg within the cell while limiting sodium absorption...increased extracellular Na, increased urine output.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

ebay and amazon is just begging to get ripped off

now we're not allowed to name sources.

doesnt it suck when you accidentally Lock yourself Out of your home and cant get to your Suplements or COMputer? i hate that ****
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

I'd look into the for sale/auction sections on here and phf...they both usually have reputable members and epi is commonly sold out of personal stashes...

I'd get on there and open a WTB (want to buy) thread for epistane and let them come to you if there's no obvious current sellers.

Often you'll get prices much better then online retailers+shipping.
  16. EMD
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.

Thanks guys, got it all sorted out and a new supply of LGI epi is in the way. Just wish I could get my $50 back from that other asshat. Guess it could have been legit but I'd have spent the next six weeks wondering for sure
  17. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz
    I thought dark colored urine was an indication of a liver under stress?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Dark colored urine can be a lot of things.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

I bought the same Gorilla Pharma Epi 60 to finish out a 12wk 750mg test cycle. Felt great through the whole test cycle. 4 days in on Gorilla Pharma and I feel like utter ****. Coincidence? Hmmm. Guess I should have spent the $$$ for the anavar instead.

I have also been pissing like a racehorse and sweating like Patrick Ewing.
    "If you weren't there for my struggle, don't expect to be there for my success."
  19. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

Taurine is NOT a diuretic. Exact opposite in fact.

It increases electrolyte uptake into muscles(specifically potassium) and in turn creates an increased draw of water into the muscle cells.

Where did you get the idea of it being a diuretic?
    Complete mistake on my part! Apologies I answered that ? When thinking of something else! My bad

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-28-2004, 10:35 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-14-2004, 02:48 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2004, 10:14 PM
  4. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 09-24-2003, 09:35 AM
  5. Just started..........
    By Andy2k in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9