First Cycle Question

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.87%

First Cycle Question

I was lifting for +3 years and was 200lbs 6'2 at my natural limit since I was stuck in a plateau for 6 months without any considerable gains but I simply got the habit of going to the gym and not expecting any results just like you brush your teeth in the morning without even thinking about it.

Due to some acne I started an accutane treatment because even the smell of AAS would give me a pizzaface which killed my gains and I couldn't squat or lift due to backpains, even worse I was locked up in a military prison and kept in isolation for some time, deprived from protein rich foods I lost even more weight. Currently I am 175lbs but very experienced with lifting, I know everything from nutrition to proper form. The question is should I run the cycle at 175lbs or spare a month or two to try and get back to 200lbs and then run ti?

Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

if you can get back into the 200 in a month or two, definately do that. it sounds like a lot of fat gain though bud.

the point behind that reasoning is becuse youd want to use the cycle to get stronger after you hit a plateau. not to act as a catch up phase so that right when you get off, youre back to your old limit
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  214 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%

id say wait my dude. if you spent a decent amount of time at 200 and im assuming were stronger then, it should be somewhat steady gains to back to it without fighting through plateaus. make the cycle worth your time and do it when your at least closer to where you were. unless you were content on how you were before then thats your call. being patient will make you that much more stoked to take it when your body is ready, im currently putting off a cycle, getting massages and getting as loose as possible..basically just fine tuning everything just so i can enjoy my cycle to the max.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.87%

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    if you can get back into the 200 in a month or two, definately do that. it sounds like a lot of fat gain though bud.

the point behind that reasoning is becuse youd want to use the cycle to get stronger after you hit a plateau. not to act as a catch up phase so that right when you get off, youre back to your old limit
    I think a single cycle will be enough to get back to that weight AND break the plateu plus accutane stays in your system for another month or two and lifting is impossible on that ****, so when you ride the bicycle there should be less of a chance for a physical trauma.

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle Question
    By BOVEY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-11-2006, 08:11 AM
  2. More First Cycle Questions
    By I<3LegDay in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-27-2005, 11:13 PM
  3. First Cycle Question
    By IC_BigGains in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3