Havoc/ Epistane - SERM?

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.29%

Havoc/ Epistane - SERM?

Could someone give me an honest answer - is a SERM required for Havoc/Epistane. Dont worry, this isnt the usual "Do i really need a pct" rubbish, I just want someone to pipe up if Im being overkill with the SERM

Ive been googling ang googling, the AAS users shout serm immediately, others shout "up to you" others say, "dont bother, the cycle was toxic enough, dont add more Nolva toxicity". Could someone give me their feedback?

Ive seen people recover massively with Iforce reversitol v2, on harder PH than old EPI... so my initial plan was to use that. But I was just about to place an order for some real SERMS and i wondered if im acting OTT, especially Havoc being an AI (ish)

Im now thinking, nolva 20/20/10/10 and some DAA, sound enough? Reversitolv2 and a serm i think would definitely be ott for a 5 week havoc cycle. Ive also got a bottle of Formeron, but I doubt I can use this here on cycle if i value my joints, too much pct usage debate too (sticking it on ebay!)

There can be a lot of scare mongering going on, Its nice sometimes to cut through the b*ll

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yeah use a serm man. Better safe then sorry.
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

im not sure if i understood you completely, but nolva is a serm
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

Your pct is fine all I read was the first statement haha. Maybe up nolva
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Any exogenous hormone you place in your body is going to shut you down. A SERM is always required.

Check out my log for some ideas about EPI. It's very detailed.....in FACT....one can argue that it's so detailed it should be called 'THE MOST DETAILED EPISTANE LOG'
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.92%

better safe than sorry-lol at this comment-with nolva you will be sorry later-when you develop liver cancer from it

a serm is always required with an exogeneous hormone-this is bull****-depends on compound,dosage,cycle length and your individual recovery ability

didnt want to bash anyone-and i would personally also use a serm after an epi cycle-but rather clomid than nolva and for mild phs like stano, 11-oxo or m4ohn i never use a serm, there was no need for
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    better safe than sorry-lol at this comment-with nolva you will be sorry later-when you develop liver cancer from it

a serm is always required with an exogeneous hormone-this is bull****-depends on compound,dosage,cycle length and your individual recovery ability

didnt want to bash anyone-and i would personally also use a serm after an epi cycle-but rather clomid than nolva and for mild phs like stano, 11-oxo or m4ohn i never use a serm, there was no need for

It's fine. Being an un-likable person is what makes you .....YOU

In the mean time...you keep using OTC products when you claim serms aren't needed, and I'll keep using my SERMS.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.19%

Nolva at 20/20/10/10
    Daa at 3/3/3/3/3/3
    Erase at 0/0/3/3/2/1

Is a really good pct for an epi cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  214 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.74%

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post

your crazy brah. "depends on individual recovery".. "liver cancer"... you do realize that people researching this stuff could possibly just see the 2 things that are quoted and rationalize them going otc pct. not to mention you posted this in a thread about epi which i realize you noted that you would use a serm but it seems counter productive.

so should people experiment on their individual recovery by not using a serm and seeing if they get bitch tits? that seems like a fun experiment.
    and i could be wrong but i dont see to many people on here complaining about nolva giving them liver cancer.. people abuse alcohol for years without getting liver cancer so i dont think 2 months running methyls and nolva is that much of a concern but people are taking their own risk using this stuff regardless and they should know that.

and op, yes use your nolva and enjoy not have babies gravitate to your tits.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.14%

Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    Any exogenous hormone you place in your body is going to shut you down. A SERM is always required.

Check out my log for some ideas about EPI. It's very detailed.....in FACT....one can argue that it's so detailed it should be called 'THE MOST DETAILED EPISTANE LOG'
    That's incorrect.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Ask me about Reload. Free SNS for your labels
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam

That's incorrect.
    Lol are you talking about his log or shutdown?
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Lol are you talking about his log or shutdown?

He's referring to shut down.

Either the case I'd still use a serm. If your not going to be responsible enough to get blood work you shouldn't chance it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. The IBE Epistane/ RPN Havoc PCT/ SERm
    By muscleshreder in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 11:05 PM
  2. Havoc[Epistane]/Mega-TRN cycle?
    By riskarb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 12:46 AM
  3. Havoc/Epistane SE
    By <^> in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17