first m1t cycle?

R

rooq

Awards
I have been lifting for about one year and haven't seen any big gains from a good diet.
I weigh about 142 pounds and i'm 5'6. Should I do a cycle of m1t by itself, or is something else better
for my first cycle?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Okay, you're going to hear this a lot from your post. So, let me get mine in first.

At 18 years old, and only "about one year" of training, you're nowhere near your natural potential. You will do yourself more damage than good by starting PH or AAS cycles. You aren't even done growing or filling out. Give it some time before you jump in and dable with these compounds. Diet, training, supps., should be the order. Get a good, sound diet, and follow it up with a proper training program. Look into compound movements, rather then all the fancy, defining lifts. Get some protein and maybe some other supps into your regime. Such as creatine, flax oil, fish oil, etc.

There are plenty of threads here that you can read and will help you.

Also, there are better things rather than M1T for a first cycle. but, I will not entertain that right now.

If you have any other questions, just ask. Most of the members here will lead you in the right direction.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i concur with cuffs. 18 is way too young, you would screw all kinds of **** up that i can't even explain. and define "good diet". if it's not at least 6 meals a day, it ain't good.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In a word, No. In more words, Cuff summed it up nicely. Do some research and dial in your diet, work cycles etc and let your body fill out. Avoid any test supps for the time being and let your body work for you.

M

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
change your training. 1 year of working out...you've hit a plateau b/c you're probably training the same way you've been training the past year....give gvt or hst a try. stick with compounds and EAT! you've probably grown a lot the past year but it you're eating the same amount, you won't gain. more muscle requires more food to maintain, and even more to gain!!

M

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
check that youre not overtraining as well...big mistake i made when i first started.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
at 18, if you eat right you'll gain 25lbs in like 4-5months

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Anabolics 12
K Anabolics 19
paul56778 Anabolics 20
D Anabolics 22
U Anabolics 7