shutdown on trenazone?

  1. New Member
    seanghetto's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    1477
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    7.59%

    Question shutdown on trenazone?


    hey just wondering how long it usually takes for you to get shutdown on trenazone. does it vary greatly from person to person? do some people not get shutdown at all? and is there anything i can do to help prevent shutdown? I have been on it for a week now and still have a very high libido and balls are hanging low still.
    Am keeping a log in anabolics section if anyone is interested in checking it out. As i said its only been a week so far.

  2. Advanced Member
    Eric160's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    501
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    69.32%

    varys greatly from person to person. are u running trenazone alone. i wouldnt recomend that
  3. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765915
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    19 Nors shut down my Libido so bad that It's friggen SCARY!!

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Eric160's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    728
    Rep Power
    501
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    69.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    19 Nors shut down my Libido so bad that It's friggen SCARY!!

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    agreed... decca dick is nooo joke. u gonna want to stack it with something thats a little more androgenic to kepp ur weiner working right
  5. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,040
    Rep Power
    245190
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    64.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Stack it with stanodrol or androhard. to prevent libido shutdown. Some guys it hits really hard, others not so bad.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  6. New Member
    seanghetto's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    1477
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    7.59%

    yea problem is i live in australia and the only site i can find that sells it is like $600 and theyre currently out of stock anyway. i was planning to run androhard but yea cant get it. do you's know anyother dht sources? im on creatine which studies have now shown raise dht by like 40% or something like that.
  7. New Member
    seanghetto's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    1477
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    7.59%

    and most solo trenazone logs i read seem like they go good with little sides. It seems like every log i read where someone stacks it with something like epi to try and avoid gyno are always the ones that end up getting it.. sorry i know where talking about shutdown not gyno but yea, i have started noticing this..
  8. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,040
    Rep Power
    245190
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    64.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by seanghetto View Post
    and most solo trenazone logs i read seem like they go good with little sides. It seems like every log i read where someone stacks it with something like epi to try and avoid gyno are always the ones that end up getting it.. sorry i know where talking about shutdown not gyno but yea, i have started noticing this..
    Usually those are the guys who are prone to it. If you want to avoid gyno, use an AI. Avoid energy/libido loss, use stanodrol, androhard, dermacrine or testosterone.

    Avoiding shutdown is not possible, but you can minimize the impact by using the above products.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  9. Advanced Member
    chris223's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    64754
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    15.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy

    Usually those are the guys who are prone to it. If you want to avoid gyno, use an AI. Avoid energy/libido loss, use stanodrol, androhard, dermacrine or testosterone.

    Avoiding shutdown is not possible, but you can minimize the impact by using the above products.
    Yeah I really don't get why people freak out about getting shut down. Of course you're going to be shut down if you're using exogenous hormones; that's why we do PCT. If you don't want to be shut down, don't use this stuff.
  10. New Member
    lamonster14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    14781
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    69.7%

    Your def gonna want to run a test base, you dont have to go straight to pp's andro series. theres plenty of products out there you just need to look around. I also second the notion shutdown is "inevitable" The severity varies from person to person.
  11. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765915
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    Yeah I really don't get why people freak out about getting shut down. Of course you're going to be shut down if you're using exogenous hormones; that's why we do PCT. If you don't want to be shut down, don't use this stuff.
    Yes but certain compounds shut you down a lot harder/quicker than others.
  12. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,040
    Rep Power
    245190
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    64.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Yes but certain compounds shut you down a lot harder/quicker than others.
    Such as tren and SD.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  13. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765915
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Such as tren and SD.
    And don't forget good old methyl 1-Test

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  14. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,040
    Rep Power
    245190
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    64.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    And don't forget good old methyl 1-TestSent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Oh yeah, and boladrol and pheraplex. Anything that aromatizes or is a 19-nor
    Celtic Labs Rep
  15. Elite Member
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765915
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Oh yeah, and boladrol and pheraplex. Anything that aromatizes or is a 19-nor
    Got to disagree here Boladrol =no shut down and no gains...just plain nothing..

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  16. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,040
    Rep Power
    245190
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    64.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Got to disagree here Boladrol =no shut down and no gains...just plain nothing..

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Fair enough, but I did use one packet that was AWESOME. The second packet was like I was on nothing.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Shutdown on Max LMG
    By Anarchy939 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 12:12 PM
  2. Shutdown on dbol?
    By UberPooper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 09:30 PM
  3. Test Shutdown on 2weeks of 1test transdermal
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-05-2004, 08:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in