P-BOLD Looking for loggers.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. P-BOLD Looking for loggers.


    Got two bottles to get some logs done on this product. P-BOLD by ANDRO FACTORY.

    What are we looking for? We need someone who is 18 years or older, preferably older, who can log with detail and integrity. You dont have to be a vet at logging but it definitely helps .


    I'd like these stats to get started though:
    1.) How old are you?
    2.) Male or Female?
    3.) Have you used these kinds of products before?
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
    5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?
    6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
    8.) Please state your training style.
    9.) Can you post before/after photos?
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.


    I will not lie the ability to provide before and after pictures can weigh heavily on selection. You can be creative with your words but the proof is in the pictures. We do prefer pictures.


  2. wOooOooo free goodies.

    I'm still in pct from my last kick a*s cycle AND kick a*s log. sh*t load of views.....not much posts from other people..,, but I'd like to think I contributed to providing one of the most detailed Epistane logs on the internet. Don't believe me? Google one you think is better so I can go virtually di*k slap it.


    Probably a week or 2 from finishing my pct.....what date were you'll looking to do this? And will other products be provided for the cycle other then the PH? If so....what?

  3. Love your attitude man. It will be ready in a week, looking for loggers now. PM me links to your logs, I'd love to check them out.
    Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman View Post
    wOooOooo free goodies.

    I'm still in pct from my last kick a*s cycle AND kick a*s log. sh*t load of views.....not much posts from other people..,, but I'd like to think I contributed to providing one of the most detailed Epistane logs on the internet. Don't believe me? Google one you think is better so I can go virtually di*k slap it.


    Probably a week or 2 from finishing my pct.....what date were you'll looking to do this? And will other products be provided for the cycle other then the PH? If so....what?
    •   
       


  4. 1.) How old are you? 22 (23 on Nov 2nd)
    2.) Male or Female?Male
    3.) Have you used these kinds of products before? I did a cycle of AMS 1-AD/4-AD for 6 weeks
    4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes
    5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? Pre-WO for sure but that's it other than protein
    6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Lean Bulk IF Style... I was a college sprinter so I want to keep nice and lean
    7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? Yes
    8.) Please state your training style. PHAT Routine by Layne Norton
    9.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes
    10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.

  5. In to follow.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  6. I meet all of the criteria and would love the opportunity if I wasn't ALSO already logging a cycle already!

    Sub'd to follow though for sure!

  7. First shot check it out. Keep those logs coming guys.
    Name:  P-BOLD 1.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  5.4 KB

  8. Freebies all u have to do is log ...bit of training too. cant be bad for someone

  9. Ingredient profile?

  10. What compound(s)?

  11. Tried to PM recent logs but it says your inbox is full
    Andro Factory Supporter

  12. ok thank you I'm on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by djmikeyspikes View Post
    Tried to PM recent logs but it says your inbox is full

  13. how did my question get skipped?

    okay, okay, i dont need the secret recipie (sp?) but lets get something on the table here.

    i mean, a progestin that converts into boldione (or diol), then into boldenone. is it in a liquid, tablet, or capsule?

    does it have anything to enhance absorbtion?

    why dont you make it a topical cream used to enhance one's youthful appearance? with getting swole a potential side?

  14. In for JB's log of pbold and bulk up... :-D
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  15. Photo I saw shows liquid like Taurus.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. me log p-bold? lol, not likely anytime in the near future.

    i've never had good sucess with bold-200 (boldione) so i doubt i'd be a good candidate for pbold

  17. I just pick 2 loggers.let the fun begin
  18. Heads up..


    P-BOLD is flying off the shelves you guys and we're almost already out; so if you want some you better order it now.

    Thanks

    -AF

  19. Cnt wait to start my Log on this!! Going to be a great cycle!!
    Andro Factory Supporter

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    First shot check it out. Keep those logs coming guys.
    Name:  P-BOLD 1.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  5.4 KB
    Lg/Taurus is definitely in on this as that bottle looks like their style.

    Makes me feel a little better...

    -Matt
    Body Problem Mechanic
    National Level Competitor.

    www.mpasupps.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

    Lg/Taurus is definitely in on this as that bottle looks like their style.

    Makes me feel a little better...

    -Matt
    thats what. it was i kept looking. at the bottle like it looks so familiar. reminds. me of the good old lg bottles from years ago

  22. Loggers your products just went in to processing today! Expect them in the next 3-4 days.

  23. Looking forward to seeing these logs. I am excited about this product!

  24. Cant wait to start this log!!!!
    Andro Factory Supporter

  25. Quote Originally Posted by djmikeyspikes View Post
    Cant wait to start this log!!!!
    Please link it here when you start your log. I'm looking forward to it!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  26. indeed very. interested. in seeing. how these logs fair

  27. Lets see those log links guys.

  28. 1. 25
    2.Male
    3. currently blast and cruise with test & deca have run a few cycles before and have some experience with Prohomones ran 1ad and 4ad a few years back
    4. no problem logging 4+ times a week
    5. I'd be staying on the test and deca at 2g and 1g a week
    6. bulking
    7. yes
    8. training style a nice mix of volume and intensity kind of like PHAT but not quite as much frequency
    9.yes
    10. no prior logs

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    1. 25
    2.Male
    3. currently blast and cruise with test & deca have run a few cycles before and have some experience with Prohomones ran 1ad and 4ad a few years back
    4. no problem logging 4+ times a week
    5. I'd be staying on the test and deca at 2g and 1g a week
    6. bulking
    7. yes
    8. training style a nice mix of volume and intensity kind of like PHAT but not quite as much frequency
    9.yes
    10. no prior logs
    Sorry man, the loggers have been already selected. New logs of P-BOLD should pop out soon!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  30. cant wait to see these logs pop up..

  31. will be following, how u think it'll run with some real juice

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    will be following, how u think it'll run with some real juice
    I don't think anyone has tried it yet but like we all know, test stacks well with anything so it definitely could be done. How much P-BOLD would add in gains from test, that's different story.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  33. well if its a boldenone precursor then in theory it should help dry me out especially if I drop the test or significantly lower the dose a few weeks pre contest

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    well if its a boldenone precursor then in theory it should help dry me out especially if I drop the test or significantly lower the dose a few weeks pre contest
    It may work. Log it here if you decide to do it, and check my signature for discount code!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  35. seems to be out of stock on the website

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    seems to be out of stock on the website
    Yes it is.. I asked the bosses when it comes back in stock again. I'll contact you as soon as I know!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    will be following, how u think it'll run with some real juice
    a buddy at my gym is going to do this as well...trying to get him to log it but he's not a big forum guy

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
    seems to be out of stock on the website
    It should be back on stock in few days or so, but there will be just 100 bottles so you better be ready!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  39. timing couldn't be worse thanksgiving and christmas shopping killed my wallet lol I'll just keep my eyes open for when its back might be doing var tne and mast instead though

  40. P-BOLD is coming back in stock. We made available a small stash I keep available in case we get slammed on release the way we did with the release of this product. Were awaiting a new shipment to come off the line now. Hopefully this will hold you guys off until it gets here.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ageforce looking for loggers for new DHEA+Pregenolone Patch.
    By taman6886 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-23-2012, 12:14 AM
  2. Athletix and PES are Looking for Loggers! Formula-X & Erase Stack!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 03:24 PM
  3. GENOMYX IS LOOKING FOR LOGGERS: GUT HEALTH!!!!
    By Ajerone in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 04:28 AM
  4. Anabolic Designs are looking for loggers
    By Mickfootie in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 10:07 AM
  5. Looking for loggers!! VIDATEST
    By RaulA in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 07:05 PM
Log in
Log in