New Methyl?

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Word of a new Methyl was mentioned on Avant. Anyone have a clue what it may be?

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if its the superbol sledge was talking about before he started testing superdrol......

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well superbol is no longer going to happen since sledge couldn find any chem houses to make it for him.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Well superbol is no longer going to happen since sledge couldn find any chem houses to make it for him.
You think sledge knows EVERY chem house in china? You think he's the only one researching these compounds? Its weird how all these new compounds are going to be produced right before the ban...then there will be a black market created for them when they are banned...i've already seen mestanalone raws on source lists....

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mestanalone has been around for some time now, and could be found before. Giant is working on something new.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I know this, but I've never seen it on a raws list and was quite surprised to see it as a new addition, I'm quite sure if there was no hype surrounding it No one would bother to sell it.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Superbol would get done if I can get a chem house to make it. Its still a great compound IMO just really hard for them to make. I had a list of my top 5, Superbol was #1, #2 was also not done becuase of the difficulty speaking with the chinese for the process. #3 is Superdrol and I didnt need to do #4 or 5.

The black market can only use these compounds if they are good, right now everyone will have such a good stockpile of M4OHN, M1T, MDHT it would be stupid for a black market dealer to sell them, just doesnt make sense unless they are trying to offer cheaper subs for products like anavar etc.

I dont pretend to know all the chems or the chem houses but I know a lot of both. Let anyone else try and compete with Superdrol, I am very pleased with how the testing is going and hopefully it will replace compounds like M1T and Anadrol if it continues to do so well.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Where on Avant?
Posted by StrategOs in the Methydht thread in the feedback section. Last line
I think each of those methylated orals you mentioned does have its place. The most aggregious overestimation was in the case of mdien, but "on paper" it looked like it should have been incredibly powerful. Had it been tested more exhaustively, and then been brought to market in 5mg tabs for a reasonable price, it would probably be regarded as a great addon to a bulking cycle, or a cutter. M14ADD is as decent as dianabol, but this too was overestimated and accordingly overpriced. Right now it can be had for $4.50/gram, so if a person wants to have the legal equivalent of 30mg of dianabol in his cycle, he can pay $0.90/day for 200mg. I can think of more effective ways to spend that money, but the chemical doesn't simply suck. M4OHN was overhyped in its presentation, and people were looking at it as though it were a bulking steroid. I feel sorry for people who bought it right when it came out, at fairly high prices, but I think it is a great steroid to add into a bulking or cutting cycle, run at upwards of 25mg/day, but this is feasible only with powder pricing, $0.63 per day. The injectibles are great, obviously, but so are the transdermals, pioneered by the research of Avant Labs, and their development of the fantastic 1-test + 4-AD combo. As for Superdrol, I think it is being advanced with proper caution, there being four trustworthy testers presenting its effects day by day. The results are forthcoming, but early feedback suggests that it could just live up to its intended role, namely an effective bulking steroid without the horrendous toxicity of M1T. There is even another legal steroid on the horizon which, from alpha-testing, shows significant promise.

I think each of those methylated orals you mentioned does have its place. The most aggregious overestimation was in the case of mdien, but "on paper" it looked like it should have been incredibly powerful. Had it been tested more exhaustively, and then been brought to market in 5mg tabs for a reasonable price, it would probably be regarded as a great addon to a bulking cycle, or a cutter. M14ADD is as decent as dianabol, but this too was overestimated and accordingly overpriced. Right now it can be had for $4.50/gram, so if a person wants to have the legal equivalent of 30mg of dianabol in his cycle, he can pay $0.90/day for 200mg. I can think of more effective ways to spend that money, but the chemical doesn't simply suck. M4OHN was overhyped in its presentation, and people were looking at it as though it were a bulking steroid. I feel sorry for people who bought it right when it came out, at fairly high prices, but I think it is a great steroid to add into a bulking or cutting cycle, run at upwards of 25mg/day, but this is feasible only with powder pricing, $0.63 per day. The injectibles are great, obviously, but so are the transdermals, pioneered by the research of Avant Labs, and their development of the fantastic 1-test + 4-AD combo. As for Superdrol, I think it is being advanced with proper caution, there being four trustworthy testers presenting its effects day by day. The results are forthcoming, but early feedback suggests that it could just live up to its intended role, namely an effective bulking steroid without the horrendous toxicity of M1T. There is even another legal steroid on the horizon which, from alpha-testing, shows significant promise.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Well that's something of a slip of the tongue, although it has been alluded to before, elsewhere. From what I know it will be worth waiting for, but you won't get any more information out of me. You will just have to wait and see what it is. Good people are working on things to keep you all happy. Don't try to torpedo any projects by being too nosy. All I will say is that there is no need to be worried that it will make Superdrol obsolete. -- Superdrol seems to be the best thing going right now, although everyone will want to see the results of a few more weeks of testing. As for the rest of what's out there, I think I gave my opinion on that in the 7000 word pre-ban guide (edited down from 15000, truth be told).

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Strat, are you open to requests for the "uncut" article?

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Well, it is copyright AvantLabs, so I can't just produce the rest of it. I have with permission placed some of the discussion of cyclodextrins and transdermals on the Avant Labs forum wherein the article/guide is discussed. I was expecting a little more volume of discussion about the guide here, and at the Avant Labs site. There are lots of things which could be brought up, but I am not going to get into them just to hear myself type.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Well, the thing is, there's so much real nutrition there, it's going to take a while to digest it - I'm going to read it thru a couple more times at least, before I try to discuss it. I certainly don't want to make more work for anyone, or step on AL toes (I post there, too), I've been reading your posts for a while - and I just can't believe the 8k edited words were just fluff & filler - the original *must* be worth reading.

Maybe if I PMed Tkarrde for a PDF of the pre-edit? Nah, I'm really not trying to make waves...I'd just love to see the whole thing. I've read all of Spook's & Par's articles - you're about as smart as they - but a much better writer (no offense to them)

Thanks for the response (*and* the article)!

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
No need to PM. CNW. $4.50 after 20g. Isn't this linked in the guide? [Strateg0s checks] Yes it is [Strateg0s slaps the lazy people who made him look].

Also, I don't know where the title of this thread came from, I never said anything about a "new methyl" -- I said a new legal anabolic. Don't jump to conclusions. And don't ask for information.

Last edited:
Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
he leads us to believe its not an oral ?
hmm... a non methyl would be great :) My liver'll be happy ;)
I hope its not a cyp, though.
Time will tell... but time is running low :(

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
"he leads us to believe its not an oral ?"

I am not leading you to believe it is (or is not) anything. I have already said that only your curiousity could torpedo the whole thing, yet you persist. Ah, human nature. My lips are sealed.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Knowing peoples' tendancies and inclinations to be curious about new products then it shouldn't have even been mentioned at this point. The I have a new compound coming out and it's great but I don't want any publicity seems like nothing but a marketing ploy to develop hype. It shouldn't have been brought to the public's attention until it was being beta tested or at the very least you wanted to disclose at least some details of this product. Then comes the quip about how it will blow Superdrol away and just days away from the presale, how convenient. Is this what we'll see in the last few months before the ban, companies touting the end al be all ph better than the competitors' products?

From the consumers' point of view it appears that companies are taking advantage of the ban by developing new products that will barely make it to the market forcing consumers to buy it without having the benefit of seeing if it pans out. I understand from the business' perspective that releasing a new product that will have have very short run of say even only one month is highly risky. So while consumer's appreciate the the 11th hour push to release new products there is also the skepticism that this is just another chance to fleece the market.

All that being said I must admit my interest is piqued. I am now considering this product but will probably have to divert funds allocated to the purchase of Superdrol. Can you at least mention the method of delivery as this will help consumers decide between the two products as some us us don't want to go the "pain-free oral" route.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Then comes the quip about how it will blow Superdrol away and just days away from the presale, how convenient.
I specifically said that there is *no need* to worry about it making Superdrol obsolete. Also I am not in the employ of anyone, so I do not stand to make A Single Red Nickel at any point in time, so no, I was not running a hyping scheme. I did not bring this up here, I made a slip on another board, in the context of discussing what was available. It will not replace or displace Superdrol, so don't worry about it. If the people involved in its devlopment feel that they would like to let the cat out of the bag, they will do so. I was happy enough to be informed of some of the R&D going on before the ban, and I don't want to get cut out of the loop by babbling about it. Clear enough? I've said everything that can be said.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
While I understand your concerns, ersatz, you give the impression that StrategOs is in the supplement business. TTBOMK he is not.

Therefore, he cannot fill you in on products that are not his: if some supplement developers have given him advance info of ANY kind in the course of his research, rest assured that it's not enough to satisfy your curiosity - and his spilling such info would certainly cost him whatever trust and respect he's earned in those quarters.

I sincerely hope he does NOT give in to the hunger for advance product info on this (and every other) board - my advice to you & others who share your concerns is: practice patience, and be glad that the ban is not necessarily the end of all roads.

No offense intended.

[ EDIT - oops: beat me to it! ]

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
let us know when the cats out of the bag.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Any reference to what? ... All I can say is see what I've already wrote in this thread. More information will be forthcoming when the people involved in its development think that is a good idea.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Sly wrote: Posted by StrategOs in the Methydht thread in the feedback section. Last line: "I think each of those methylated orals you mentioned does have its place. The most aggregious overestimation was in the case of mdien, but "on paper" it looked like it should have been incredibly powerful. Had it been tested more exhaustively, and then been brought to market in 5mg tabs for a reasonable price, it would probably be regarded as a great addon to a bulking cycle, or a cutter. M14ADD is as decent as dianabol, but this too was overestimated and accordingly overpriced. Right now it can be had for $4.50/gram, so if a person wants to have the legal equivalent of 30mg of dianabol in his cycle, he can pay $0.90/day for 200mg. I can think of more effective ways to spend that money, but the chemical doesn't simply suck. M4OHN was overhyped in its presentation, and people were looking at it as though it were a bulking steroid. I feel sorry for people who bought it right when it came out, at fairly high prices, but I think it is a great steroid to add into a bulking or cutting cycle, run at upwards of 25mg/day, but this is feasible only with powder pricing, $0.63 per day. The injectibles are great, obviously, but so are the transdermals, pioneered by the research of Avant Labs, and their development of the fantastic 1-test + 4-AD combo. As for Superdrol, I think it is being advanced with proper caution, there being four trustworthy testers presenting its effects day by day. The results are forthcoming, but early feedback suggests that it could just live up to its intended role, namely an effective bulking steroid without the horrendous toxicity of M1T. There is even another legal steroid on the horizon which, from alpha-testing, shows significant promise."

That is the whole discussion.