Test e vs deca

rizzo

Awards
Question

Wat is the differnece between test ethante and deca

Cleanness and result wise?

rizzo

Awards
Whats better for beginer cylce test e. right. ? Im hearing i should be doing both

Test e is more of water wieght. And deca is lean?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats better for beginer cylce test e. right. ? Im hearing i should be doing both

Test e is more of water wieght. And deca is lean?
Oh, man...you're way off on this. Start by Googling their profiles.

rizzo

Awards
Lol im bored in class cant get on google. Was going to buy some books later.

My first cycle. Is
Test e 500 mg week two shots a week 12 weeks
Anavar 50 mg ed for first month

Pct.
clomid 2 weeks after last pin. Starting 100 mg tapering down for 4 weeks

On hand n2 guard / daa erase for pct

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol im bored in class cant get on google. Was going to buy some books later.

My first cycle. Is
Test e 500 mg week two shots a week 12 weeks
Anavar 50 mg ed for first month

Pct.
clomid 2 weeks after last pin. Starting 100 mg tapering down for 4 weeks

On hand n2 guard / daa erase for pct
Call me crazy, but I'm sure if you can get on AM then you can access Google. Regardless, what are your stats? Age, height, weight, experience, diet, etc.?

rizzo

Awards
I got the AM app its easier. Been wirkin out for 3 and half years straight. 5 9. 155. 8 % bf. diet is perfect. Just recently was 170 at 15 % bf n droped down thru summer for a good foundation to start my cycle in december

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait a few more years. Yes, you are very lean, but at only 155lbs, you have plenty of room to grow without resorting to AAS.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
I have to say when it comes to this stuff ur best doing ur reading online and on forums. Science and technology changes so rapidly with this stuff and the best way to stay up to date is to come here to anabolic minds.

Deca is for gaining a lot of mass as 70-80% of of will be water. It also should never be run without test. It is also used in many countries for joint repair but comes w the risk of tremendous libido drop

Test converts to estrogen so yes it is wet, but far leaner and much less than deca. Test solo is an awesome first cycle, but please do ur research on PCT and stuff first.

IPOM

IPOM

Awards
rizzo,

I would definitely listen to these gentlemen and do some research. As a matter of fact, I did just that... I'm 32 and am still going to take a year or two to educate myself before trying my first cycle... if I ever do. I'm still making strength and size gains so I don't see the need right now. The gentlemen on this site won't bull**** you. If it's wrong, they'll tell you it's wrong. Search key words on the forums and do a lot of reading. And if you can't find an answer, create a new thread so the exstensive knowledge and experience that exists here can help you out.