quality add in or is it over kill?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  214 lbs.
    Answers

quality add in or is it over kill?

prepping to run a 4 week super drol cycle 10/20/20/30(or 20) most likely, preloading cycle assist. pct is nolva 40/30/20/10, daa, erase, maca and fenugreek, probably throwing in toco-8 as well. now my question is about the somewhat debated prolactin issue that may be caused by sd. do you guys run inhibit-p for preventative measure or only when you see issues on cycle? and my main question is if i dont see any gyno nip issues should i even bother putting the inhibit-p in my pct? im considering buying a bottle but it never hurts to just have something like that laying around if i do have issues with future cycle use instead of throwing it in pct if i dont "need" it. opinions on inhibit-p use?

any feedback is greatly appreciated, ive gone through hundreds of pages trying to soak up everything in prep for this run, and just trying to smooth the last wrinkles out so i dont have to be the guy asking how to fix his c cup lactating breasts.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  214 lbs.
    Answers

bump for all the inhibit p users and sd prolactin theorists
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

I'm running low-dosed sd for 4 weeks, and I'm gonna use inhibit-p. Can't hurt.

-low dose because I'm stacking it with Epistane as a kicker for a test e cycle.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UTSoccerbro
    I'm running low-dosed sd for 4 weeks, and I'm gonna use inhibit-p. Can't hurt.

-low dose because I'm stacking it with Epistane as a kicker for a test e cycle.
    2 methyls...I hope you are rockin so tudca my man.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  214 lbs.
    Answers

yeah i realize it probably cant hurt. i just dont want to buy things that arnt necessary, ive ran stuff before and never had an issue ive just been reading more about sd prolactin issues although ive read tons of logs where no one even mentioned issues with prolactin or inhibit p being usefull.

i dont see the difference between low dosing 2 methyls and running one at a normal amount..regarding the comment above.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by squirtguns89 View Post
    yeah i realize it probably cant hurt. i just dont want to buy things that arnt necessary, ive ran stuff before and never had an issue ive just been reading more about sd prolactin issues although ive read tons of logs where no one even mentioned issues with prolactin or inhibit p being usefull.

i dont see the difference between low dosing 2 methyls and running one at a normal amount..regarding the comment above.
    If you're not sensitive to prolactin-induced gyno then there's no point. Seeing as how I haven't run sd before, I got some just to make sure. I figure dropping $25 to keep myself from lactating is a fair investment.

But yeah, in regards to the previous response, I got tudca/liv.52/cycle support/extra fish oil, milk thistle, etc. As long as you do your homework, prepare, and plan for sides and problems, you're gonna be ok
  7. Banned
    Answers

show me some scientific evidence backing up your claims that 2 methyls cause damage, I know they do to a degree, but I want facts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac22314 View Post
    2 methyls...I hope you are rockin so tudca my man.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  214 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UTSoccerbro View Post
    If you're not sensitive to prolactin-induced gyno then there's no point. Seeing as how I haven't run sd before, I got some just to make sure. I figure dropping $25 to keep myself from lactating is a fair investment.

But yeah, in regards to the previous response, I got tudca/liv.52/cycle support/extra fish oil, milk thistle, etc. As long as you do your homework, prepare, and plan for sides and problems, you're gonna be ok
    lol yeah when you put it that way, 25 bucks to prevent babies wanting to breast feed on you is probably worth it. theres just so many opinions on this stuff. almost a old school vs new school and the worst part is each has sound arguments. the older school saying keep things simple, like unreals guide to sd saying just nolva and t booster. then the new school saying serms, ai's, inhibit p and t boosters. ive read sound arguments against ai's now im starting to question whether i even want to use my erase. apparently ai's have cause alot of issues, but id like to think running it properly it shouldnt be an issue. the pros= easier adjustment for estro in your system and t boosting properties, the cons= wicked rebound. im not sure why anyone would taper up on ai's at the end but ive read plenty where people do that and it doesnt make sense at all to me. any opinions on the whole ai debate?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by squirtguns89 View Post
    prepping to run a 4 week super drol cycle 10/20/20/30(or 20) most likely, preloading cycle assist. pct is nolva 40/30/20/10, daa, erase, maca and fenugreek, probably throwing in toco-8 as well. now my question is about the somewhat debated prolactin issue that may be caused by sd. do you guys run inhibit-p for preventative measure or only when you see issues on cycle? and my main question is if i dont see any gyno nip issues should i even bother putting the inhibit-p in my pct? im considering buying a bottle but it never hurts to just have something like that laying around if i do have issues with future cycle use instead of throwing it in pct if i dont "need" it. opinions on inhibit-p use?

any feedback is greatly appreciated, ive gone through hundreds of pages trying to soak up everything in prep for this run, and just trying to smooth the last wrinkles out so i dont have to be the guy asking how to fix his c cup lactating breasts.
    dont ecpect much out of a 4 week cycle.
    just another reson i dont like oral only or test-less cycles.
    a worthy cycle would eb as follows:

wk1-12 teste 500mg ew (even juts an HRT amount if you must, while on oral,, because you WILL b shut down)
    wk1-4 superdrol
    wk1-13 AI: stane 12.5mg eod
    wk13-17 PCT: Clomid 50mg ed and tamox 20mg ed if possible.

THATS a worth while cycle.

dont expect much out of any cycles under 10 weeks regardless of compound. (by that i mena MUSCLE MASS, not water in muscle and other bloat fat.
    I am also no saying use orals that long I WOULD NEVER myself.
    i stick to 4-8weeks max.

add test, even if its a topical base, better then nothing.

good luck
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    show me some scientific evidence backing up your claims that 2 methyls cause damage, I know they do to a degree, but I want facts
    ummm one can so 2 would be worse.......

if you lower dose of each, maybe. as i have done 30mg dbol 25mg drol for 6 weeks.
    but i would never stack them at high dose or even one after the other, thats asking for issues
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  214 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    dont ecpect much out of a 4 week cycle.
    just another reson i dont like oral only or test-less cycles.
    a worthy cycle would eb as follows:

wk1-12 teste 500mg ew (even juts an HRT amount if you must, while on oral,, because you WILL b shut down)
    wk1-4 superdrol
    wk1-13 AI: stane 12.5mg eod
    wk13-17 PCT: Clomid 50mg ed and tamox 20mg ed if possible.

THATS a worth while cycle.

dont expect much out of any cycles under 10 weeks regardless of compound. (by that i mena MUSCLE MASS, not water in muscle and other bloat fat.
    I am also no saying use orals that long I WOULD NEVER myself.
    i stick to 4-8weeks max.

add test, even if its a topical base, better then nothing.

good luck
    im considering going for 5 weeks at like 10/10/20/20/20 and ill have to get that squared away before i start. but yes i know what your saying, ive read plenty of peoples opinions on none test cycles which decreases my expectations from this cycle. if this doesnt go well i plan to save the rest of my orals for jump starts to future test runs. ive seen plenty of not very muscular guys get fairly big from this so if i can keep 6-8 pounds of muscle ill be happy. but regardless im keeping my expectations realistic. any opinons on ai's for oral runs? im tempted to keep it basic and drop my erase. theres 2 big debates i keep reading, dont over due things and risk more things to go wrong vs take everything and cover any possibilities
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Should I add this to my PCT or is it overkill?
    By PintSizPopeye in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-06-2012, 09:04 PM
  2. As simple as calories in vs calories out, or is it?
    By JudoJosh in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 03:29 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 09:17 PM
  4. Eca Stack With Napalm??is It Over Kill
    By BIGGUNZ401 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 08:46 PM
  5. Stick it in or rub it on?
    By HUGE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11