can anybody tell me anything about Finigen X?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody have any info on this product? Probably nobody has tried it, but can anybody shed a little light on it for me? Should be pretty close to tren?

thanks

Eric

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
finigen X MAGNUM i guess it what i was actually looking at

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There are some posts on it. Search for "finigenx"

Some people have gotten great gains. It seems to be a nandrolone-type substance. Some call it Methyl-Dien without the Methylation. Only problem is cost and dosing-->you need to dose pretty high for 6 weeks to see results, and that means it's expensive. Prices may drop in the next month. Otherwise, maybe we can convince a shop to give us a bulk discount, as I am looking for some, too!

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I loved it. just too expensive. Dps has the 120cc for $30 now. I am anxiously waiting for Jan too see if it goes cheaper, then I'll have to fight Brodus to the death for it. :D

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
is it comparable at all to tren? I'm going to do a cutting cycle coming up and i was looking at trying tren as i heard if diet and training are in check, which is a no brainer, it rips fat off you like nothing else.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Was more of a bulking compound for me. Did 12cc for 5 weeks. Was comparable to M1T but without the harsh sides. Felt great on it gained I think 8lbs. strength went way up. I would like to try it at double that dose if the price comes down.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
i just ordered 2 240cc bottles from 1fast400. I will be stacking it with m14add, m1t or 1test and mdht for 8 weeks. we will see how that goes?