Vitamin E (toco-8) during/after cycle?

  1. Vitamin E (toco-8) during/after cycle?


    Hello,
    I have some toco-8 sitting around and was wondering if this would be smart to take during and after (PCT) a cycle of 600mg of test e, with nolva as PCT. I read that it's supposed to help with hair growth/shedding and also help your testies produce more testosterone. I came across this article and it's a good read: Vitamin E protects testes while taking steroids
    What do you think?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195909-pes-erase-pro.html#post3269880


  2. Its a great idea. I typically would take this and something like liver xt or cycle assist and be feeling well on harsh cycles. Toco 8 is a great product and great source of Vitamin E.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Its a great idea. I typically would take this and something like liver xt or cycle assist and be feeling well on harsh cycles. Toco 8 is a great product and great source of Vitamin E.
    Thanks for the reply! As far as the dosing goes, it says to take twice daily....once in morning, once in evening?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195909-pes-erase-pro.html#post3269880
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc
    Its a great idea. I typically would take this and something like liver xt or cycle assist and be feeling well on harsh cycles. Toco 8 is a great product and great source of Vitamin E.
    Great vitamin E supplement and if not limited to only on cycle and pct. Toco 8 can also be ran year round.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    Great vitamin E supplement and if not limited to only on cycle and pct. Toco 8 can also be ran year round.
    Do you say year round just because of the hair growth? Or are there other factors like increased test or libido?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/195909-pes-erase-pro.html#post3269880

  6. Quote Originally Posted by kowalsik

    Do you say year round just because of the hair growth? Or are there other factors like increased test or libido?
    Hair growth is more talked about. But vitamin E important and has many health benefits. I've seen it used for cholesterol and lipid levels. Can boost test and libido.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kowalsik View Post
    Do you say year round just because of the hair growth? Or are there other factors like increased test or libido?
    Libido, cholesterol support, hair growth...many other things, really it is a staple health supplement

    It is a great idea for cycle support and we recommend it

    Toco 8


    • Clinically proven to prevent hair loss and increase the number of hairs by an average of 42%
    • Proven to help reduce cholesterol while improving the HDL : LDL ratio
    • Maintains healthy artery function by reducing atherosclerotic plaque
    • Helps support testosterone production by maintaining optimum pituitary & testicular function


  8. Seriously considering running this along my first test cycle, very affordable and the benefits sound amazing. I'm interested to see how well it will help with libido... will be logging when I run it. Planning for 15 weeks test e 500mg, ending with 6 weeks var(may change to androlean 8wks, still debating) will be logging around february time frame hopefully.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro
    Seriously considering running this along my first test cycle, very affordable and the benefits sound amazing. I'm interested to see how well it will help with libido... will be logging when I run it. Planning for 15 weeks test e 500mg, ending with 6 weeks var(may change to androlean 8wks, still debating) will be logging around february time frame hopefully.
    Currently using it on a 500 mg/ week test and 50 mg/ day Tbol. The PP products rock, Eric knows his ****.
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body"

  10. PP makes a great liver sup as well.
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body"

  11. Quote Originally Posted by alpinecoach
    PP makes a great liver sup as well.
    It's OK I like formulas like cycle support cycle assist and liver xt a little more I think.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494 View Post
    Great vitamin E supplement and if not limited to only on cycle and pct. Toco 8 can also be ran year round.
    Bingo, I use it practically year round.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  13. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Bingo, I use it practically year round.
    Yeah most people don't realize that the supports you take while on cycle would be great to take often.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    It's OK I like formulas like cycle support cycle assist and liver xt a little more I think.
    I concur about "formulas" but it's better than OK given the quality used...I prefer to make my own "formula" as well


  15. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Yeah most people don't realize that the supports you take while on cycle would be great to take often.
    Very true.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  16. If anyone was still interested in Toco 8 for post cycle or for health benefits in general, I have quite a large stockpile for sale. Buy in bulk deals available too, last batch Primordial made. PM if interested
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 5 Wk D-Zine Cycle: Do I need an AI? During/after Cycle?
    By TheMaharaja in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 09:40 PM
  2. Nolvadex: Query Re. Taking it During/After Cycle
    By beastieuk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 05:59 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 07:33 PM
  4. (ZMA,Liver supp)best during or after cycle?
    By RaZoR-ShaRp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2004, 01:33 AM
  5. Cut before,after, or during 1AD cycle?
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 10:37 AM
Log in
Log in