Oxyelite Pro+Androbulk+Halo?

1. Oxyelite Pro+Androbulk+Halo?

Just wondering if this would be safe and effective for gaining lean mass as well as shedding some fat... Would Yohimbine work with a ph?

2. Honestly I would stay away from the stims on cycle, and really you shouldn't need it, diet will dictate your goals.

•   

3. So you think I will see the same fat loss from a androbulk+androhard for 8 weeks than oep for 8 weeks eating the same?

4. Quote Originally Posted by srb2112 View Post
    So you think I will see the same fat loss from a androbulk+androhard for 8 weeks than oep for 8 weeks eating the same?
    I'm confused, are we comparing hormones to a diet pill, why?

5. I'm just unsure what would be better for the goals.... As in would the androbulk and halo hinder the fat loss from just straight oep?
    •   

6. Bump

Bump

7. You have AM/halo/AB and AH correct? Run the AH, AM and OEP for a recomp, this is plenty and you can save the halo and AB for a bulk later on.

8. I only have one bottle of ah and am... Is this enough?

9. Quote Originally Posted by srb2112 View Post
    I only have one bottle of ah and am... Is this enough?
    I suggest you get another bottle of AM bud and run it 8 weeks at full dose with the AH at half dose

Weeks 1-8 AM 6 caps
    Weeks 1-8 AH 3 caps

10. If there is no chance of me getting a bottle of AM, would just using 1 bottle of AM and 1 bottle of AH be a complete waste?

11. Nvm got a bottle of am and ae

Nvm got a bottle of am and ae
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 11:11 AM
  2. For Sale: OxyElite Pro Free USPS shipping (Fat Loss)
    By Psychabinol in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 09:57 PM
  3. OxyElite Pro (OEP) (90 capsules) ON PRE-SALE!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 05:15 AM