Test e agression questions

believer87

believer87

Awards
Hey guys,
I've come and gone on this forum a few times but I'm here to stay this time.. Had a job that prevented me from using gear but career change has me back for good. I'm currently running 1000mg a week of test e and I'm feeling well, but I've noticed my fuse is so very short. Is this a usual and normal side as I've only ran test prop twice before.. All advice comments and remarks welcome

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys,
I've come and gone on this forum a few times but I'm here to stay this time.. Had a job that prevented me from using gear but career change has me back for good. I'm currently running 1000mg a week of test e and I'm feeling well, but I've noticed my fuse is so very short. Is this a usual and normal side as I've only ran test prop twice before.. All advice comments and remarks welcome
Yes

believer87

believer87

Awards
Ok cool I was thinking of one day using tren.. But heard those affects are greater than that of test.. If I'm having snappy aggression now is tren a BA route?

believer87

believer87

Awards
Also does anyone know roughly the percentage of users who are prone to estrogen? I purposely didn't take any blockers but have letro incase.. But gyno hasn't been an issue for me thus far..

mik14

mik14

Awards
1000mg is a pretty strong dose especially with no AI.

Every ones tolerance is different, so someone taking 500mg a week may have gyno issues when they guy next to him on the same dosage doesnt have any dramas!

Hopefully you have a serm?

believer87

believer87

Awards
Mike14...

I have tomox... From RUI just in case and letro just in case from RUI.. But I was told not to run anything other than test until I see a flair up or symptoms bc I could possibly inhibit my gains... Puffy nips as of now but all seems normal.. Any more advice would be appreciated

mik14

mik14

Awards
If it were me and my nips were getting puffy I would be running an ai on cycle or 10mg a day of tamoxifen or nolva,

If it does limit gains it would be anything drastic, but I'd rather inhibit gains than grown nice pair of tits any day.

Rather be safe then sorry hey!

believer87

believer87

Awards
Very true, good point.. But can you describe what gyno onset looks like? I mean I assumed that nips puff up on test anyway a little but ill start running the dose of tomox you stated. But I am in the middle of my cycle and when I say puffy nips its only immediately after a workout, and other than that they go back to normal and they are just sensitive a little

believer87

believer87

Awards
Also if I have letro and get insets of gyno can't I take letro and kill the gyno all together?

believer87

believer87

Awards
Just took 10mg of liquid tamox brotha.. The growing tits comment resonated.. And you are right..
No boobs on dudes!!

mik14

mik14

Awards
Ha ha, I have never used letro, but yeah I gets it will get rid of gyno,

If they are getting tender I would say that Is a onset, although your nipples will probably look puffier when your hot and tend to tighten up when it's s bit colder, but by you saying puffy and tender I would say its s onset, you should notice in a couple of days with the tamoxifen the tenderness will go away, if not you could probably up it to 20mg bug the 10 should take care if it. Let us no how it all goes!