Tren ace?

smith22

Awards
A lot of people in my town have been running short cycles of tren ace 4-6weeks 75mg eod solo. Im just wondering what you guys all think about it. Personally i wouldn't run tren without test, but most of the users i know are getting some pretty good gains. Anyone ever done this?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive run Tren plenty of times without test back in the day. Did just fine less some mental misbehavior lol

These genral rules of thumb are for just that, general guidelines for the general population

Now that said, many swear they will never run Ten w/o Test ever again due to horrible mood and/or libido issues.

Currently, now that Im an old turd, I would suggest the same to be prudent but it's not "needed" per se for anything magical.

My tren-solo runs were SICK....I was also an emotional WRECK too

So, good luck

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
From what I know of tren it zeros out your natty test levels pretty quick. I'd run low dose test prop just to ensure you keep sexual function etc.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Unless u hate sex. If u hate sex ur g2g

akaVeritaS

Awards
Unless u hate sex. If u hate sex ur g2g
Dood it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring. I mean srsly... I get out of breath and all hot... I'd rather just play WoW.

Not srs.

duque21

Awards
Is there a reason you dont or cant run test? Or you just asking if it works well without test along side it? yes it works well, but works way better with it I think is the more accurate way to explain it.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
i love SHIC's......

use all short esters and blast hard for 4-6wks max then back to cruise dosing..... works great. if you have problems with ED while on just use cabor to fix that.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
i love SHIC's......

use all short esters and blast hard for 4-6wks max then back to cruise dosing..... works great. if you have problems with ED while on just use cabor to fix that.
Shorts esters (or no esters) kick AAS!

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people in my town have been running short cycles of tren ace 4-6weeks 75mg eod solo. Im just wondering what you guys all think about it. Personally i wouldn't run tren without test, but most of the users i know are getting some pretty good gains. Anyone ever done this?
I used to be a Tren junkie. I've run it as high as 900mgs a week, using all the blends, Ace, Ethanate and Suspension. I paid the price for 900 though. Just make sure you are making an informed choice before you use Tren. Too many, most in fact, jump on the Tren wagon because it's the "ultimate" AAS and saying you use Tren is like a status symbol. It's alright, but after years of being a lab rat, I rarely use it. When I blast, my preferred cycle is a rather conservative dose of 500mgs of test E, suspension (usually three times a week) and anadrol, 50 mgs a day. For me, that beats the h ell out of Tren.

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
You don't suggest taking tri tren and test E for 12 weeks together? 300mg tren, 500mg test E

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Don't all three esters tri tren release at differing times so you wouldn't have them all flowing Into the blood stream at once?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Don't all three esters tri tren release at differing times so you wouldn't have them all flowing Into the blood stream at once?
It's like Sustanon; it looks good only on paper. It all depends on how often you inject, but if you inject more than once a week, why bother with the long esters to begin with? Makes no sense at all. If you inject on Monday, you will get a release of the all three esters that day. On Tuesday you're pretty much down to two remaining esters, then starting maybe Thursday you only have what's left of the enanthate ester, roughly 70% of the Tren after discounting the weight of the 7 esters. So instead of maintaining a more consistent level in your blood, you're actually way up on Monday and down quite a bit by Sunday.

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
That makes sense, does sound like the perfect anabolic on paper