Finding the right PH

  1. New Member
    jasonk202's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    149
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    10.27%

    Finding the right PH


    Hey guys, so my original plan was either H-Drol or Epistane. The reason i haven't began my cycle is bc i'll have more time to focus and run everything in perfection in the winter. BUT i've been reading a lot while i am waiting to begin and im glad i've been doing all this reading bc im finding lots of people who have run h-drol or epistane saying that for this product being a "steroid" it is not worth the money and the time. a pretty common range of gain from this product seems to be about 10lbs at MOST and the end up keeping a solid 5lbs. So i began researching on other products that might be a bit more efficient bc i definitely don't want to take a product that's going to have me spending close to 300 dollars and get minimal results. Superdrol is out the question, that seems be a solid product for someone who's looking to have liver problems. This will be my first cycle so of course im not looking to get into injections and other products that are for the more advanced users but definitely not ecstatic about the thought of running such mild PH's, i've seen lots of before and after pictures from these two products, and i have to say, i am nowhere near impressed. Thanks again guys, i've got an entire plan layed out with the help of another member so he might not be too thrilled to see that im trying to go into another direction but before i run my cycle i want results.

  2. Banned
    MRogers's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    22
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    54.49%

    If you you have the money and do your homework correctly many people recommend a test enanthate cycle of 8 weeks at 500mg a week for beginners. You will not only put on more muscle but you'll be able to keep more of it.
  3. New Member
    DonnyG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    36193
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    19.53%

    Bro you want a PH/DS that will give you big gains, but you don't want toxicity. On the other hand, you don't want to use a mild compound because the gains aren't enough. And you don't want to inject. This is what you call a conundrum sir.
    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,774
    Rep Power
    3045118
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    5.36%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG
    Bro you want a PH/DS that will give you big gains, but you don't want toxicity. On the other hand, you don't want to use a mild compound because the gains aren't enough. And you don't want to inject. This is what you call a conundrum sir.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  5. Senior Member
    thyrod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,335
    Rep Power
    74254
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    60.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MRogers
    If you you have the money and do your homework correctly many people recommend a test enanthate cycle of 8 weeks at 500mg a week for beginners. You will not only put on more muscle but you'll be able to keep more of it.
    You mean 12 weeks right?
  6. Banned
    MRogers's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    22
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    54.49%

    Quote Originally Posted by thyrod

    You mean 12 weeks right?
    Whoops ya thanks for catching that one!
  7. New Member
    TruthWalker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    35232
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    45.98%

    You know the gains are more dependent on your training and diet right? Run H-drol for 6 weeks with the right training and diet, and you could definitely see more than 5-10lbs, especially since this is your first cycle. PH/DS will help you gain, but they won't do it for you. Again, your gains on cycle are very dependent on how spot-on your training and diet are.
  8. New Member
    jasonk202's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    149
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    10.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    Bro you want a PH/DS that will give you big gains, but you don't want toxicity. On the other hand, you don't want to use a mild compound because the gains aren't enough. And you don't want to inject. This is what you call a conundrum sir.
    -_____- i digest into everything i do/plan, im a bit of a perfectionist so yeah... i can't argue with that.
  9. New Member
    jasonk202's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    149
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    10.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
    You know the gains are more dependent on your training and diet right? Run H-drol for 6 weeks with the right training and diet, and you could definitely see more than 5-10lbs, especially since this is your first cycle. PH/DS will help you gain, but they won't do it for you. Again, your gains on cycle are very dependent on how spot-on your training and diet are.
    I'll just give H-drol a shot, if i feel unsatisfied then i'll research in depth to the first suggestion. Thanks again guys.
  10. New Member
    DonnyG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    36193
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    19.53%

    Jason I've run Halo and I found it to be harsher than most people say. I'd run Epi for a first cycle. Search for a company called LGI. They're well-reputed, and I can personally attest to their efficacy.
  11. New Member
    jasonk202's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    149
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    10.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    Jason I've run Halo and I found it to be harsher than most people say. I'd run Epi for a first cycle. Search for a company called LGI. They're well-reputed, and I can personally attest to their efficacy.
    the only reason why im leaning more towards h-drol is bc there's way too much talk about hair thinning/loss on epi.
  12. New Member
    DonnyG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    36193
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    19.53%

    One of my employees just got off of a halo cycle and he loved it. Hopefully it will treat you well. Make sure you grab a bottle of cycle support. I use Organ Shield by Purus. The ingredient profile is perfect IMO.
  13. New Member
    jasonk202's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    149
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    10.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    One of my employees just got off of a halo cycle and he loved it. Hopefully it will treat you well. Make sure you grab a bottle of cycle support. I use Organ Shield by Purus. The ingredient profile is perfect IMO.
    yeah AI cycle support and Organ shield are 2 items that are part of my PCT cycle
  14. New Member
    whaz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    793
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    91.73%

    I ran a 6 week cycle of epi for my first cycle and I loved it. Put on a solid 10 pounds and actually gained a pound or two during pct cause I was eating like a mofo. Only side I ran into was high b/p for the first week or two but celery seed took care of that.
  15. New Member
    jasonk202's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    149
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    10.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post
    I ran a 6 week cycle of epi for my first cycle and I loved it. Put on a solid 10 pounds and actually gained a pound or two during pct cause I was eating like a mofo. Only side I ran into was high b/p for the first week or two but celery seed took care of that.
    im pretty confident in my diet and training so if things go as well as your cycle for me i should put on a solid 5-10 lbs. im researching on stacking something else into my epi or h-drol cycle, whichever one seems to have the best combo.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Tips to finding the right meal replacement for you:
    By dark child in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 03:03 AM
  2. How to choose the right PH??
    By As205 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 07:08 PM
  3. Picking the right ph
    By Learn2swim in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 07:48 PM
  4. Need Help Finding The Right One
    By bk21091 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 04:46 PM
  5. Where to find the right AA for LrIGF-1
    By Sir Foxx in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 03:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in