Maybe dark side next summer?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I've been thinking about two things for this next summer. One is possibly doing my first bodybuilding contest, which would probably be NABBA since I'm in the UK. Second is running a test cycle, either with androlean or solo. If I decided to do this the only problem would be finding a source here, but I'm sure I'll be able to get that sorted out somehow by the time next spring/summer comes.

I'm currently on my second oral run I've done, and I'm thinking with my goals(wanting to compete) I am probably going to need to cross over at some point. I've been researching how to pin safely, and which needle gauges to use and all that for awhile now also and I'm starting to get all that. Also I think I would run it 10-12 weeks, with arimidex for on cycle which I actually have some already I have no plans for, and of course a proper PCT with a SERM included.

The main thing I want to figure out is if I run test, as a first time user of injectables, what would be the best compound or dose for me to run for a cut/recomp effect? I think the ones you inject twice weekly, correct me if I'm wrong, are Test E and Test C.

My stats are:

Height: 5'7.5"
Weight: 178lbs (trying for 190 or higher before end of winter bulk, got awhile still)
Been lifting for 3 years.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
just look up beginner test only cycle 12 weeks 500mg sounds bout right and an oral kicker dbol or sdrol id say

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
most suggest trying test e or c solo first for 8 to 12 weeks at 500mg i agree research some starter cycles to give you some ideas

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Alright yeah I'll dig around more in this section of the boards, should have in the first place anyway. I have a bunch of SD, so I might consider doing a kicker, but a little concerned about how I might react to the test on first run. Haven't had any problems with SD though and have ran it up to 30mg.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
what do u mean when u say ur concerned how u will react to test

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
what do u mean when u say ur concerned how u will react to test
Sides I mean. I don't know if I should expect that I'll be fine and sides won't be bad since I was fine on my hdrol and SD runs or if it will be totally different.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
test is not similar to either of those compounds actually because it is way more androgenic. but imo the only things ur really gonna have to worry about are acne and water retention. also possibly elevated bp if dosed high enough though i doubt that will be an issue. sides when using test are because of how easily it aromatizes more than any other steroid i believe. u should look into using an ai, aromasin or adex. im having the same delema plannin my first inject cycle

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
test is not similar to either of those compounds actually because it is way more androgenic. but imo the only things ur really gonna have to worry about are acne and water retention. also possibly elevated bp if dosed high enough though i doubt that will be an issue. sides when using test are because of how easily it aromatizes more than any other steroid i believe. u should look into using an ai, aromasin or adex. im having the same delema plannin my first inject cycle
Those sides don't sound too bad I can handle acne and water retention, more worried about an increased risk of gyno. I was thinking I would dose adex either EOD or E3D. Also I want to run something with it at the end of the cycle to help with cutting/hardening, was thinking anavar, I've seen a lot of cycles ending with this. From what I've seen 6 weeks seems good for var so it would be something like:

Test E: 500mg per week(250mg Tues/Fri) week 1-12
Var: 50mg ed week 7-12

Also have a bunch of SD I could use if I decided to do a kicker, but not sure if it's a good idea on my first test run, though I know I don't respond badly to SD. And of course like I said earlier would have a PCT which I believe with Test E you start 2 weeks after last pin, and that would include a natty t-booster, SERM, AI, and cortisol control along with staples at a minimum.

Remember, I'm not planning on doing this cycle any time too soon so I'm kinda just throwing ideas around. Thanks a lot for any input!

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
id do the kicker and run var right up to pct

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Been doing some more research. I've found out that short esthers like Test P and Sust are better for a precontest cycle because they don't cause as much water retention. However this being my first injectable cycle I don't want to run something that I have to pin ED or EOD. I was thinking that I could do the cycle a little different and it might be better for contest prep, I saw a thread with a prep cycle where they had an overlap at the end and was thinking this might be good.

Test E: 500mg per week(250mg Tues/Fri) week 1-10
SD week 1-4: 10/20/20/20
Var: 50mg ed week 7-12
Adex: 1mg E3D (have 1mg caps, see many doing .5 eod, so thought this would be good)

This way if I have water retention from test there will be a couple weeks for that to be alleviated. Also been debating running AL lately, so possibly AL instead of var... though if I did that would probably run the AL for 8 weeks, so like weeks 5-12. I changed it to 10 weeks on the test because I got a source through a friend and it's 10ml vials, so 10 weeks would be a good deal cheaper than 12.

Does this look decent so far? Do I even really need to worry about the water retention, or would it not be a big problem with the var or AL added at the end?

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
IMO, u should just run the test for 16 weeks. 500mg Test e or test c. Then throw the var in for the last 6 weeks at 50mg minimum.

You should not b concerned with gyno at that dose and if u get a little puffy just use your AI.

You could use prop for a first cycle but the shyt will def suck to pin EOD especially since you're new to injecting and prop leaves me sore for at least 3 days.

If your diet is good you shouldn't bloat much and will gain some solid pounds and look and feel much harder. Hope this helps.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
IMO, u should just run the test for 16 weeks. 500mg Test e or test c. Then throw the var in for the last 6 weeks at 50mg minimum.

You should not b concerned with gyno at that dose and if u get a little puffy just use your AI.

You could use prop for a first cycle but the shyt will def suck to pin EOD especially since you're new to injecting and prop leaves me sore for at least 3 days.

If your diet is good you shouldn't bloat much and will gain some solid pounds and look and feel much harder. Hope this helps.
Sounds good. Do you think 15 weeks be fine since with 10ml vials I can run exactly 15, and not have to get another vial for one week? I mean I suppose I could get a 1ml ampule for that week though if needed...

Good to hear you don't think gyno will be a concern at the low dose, I'll still have adex on hand though. Really the last thing you said is a relief to me, if I can stay hard and lean with a clean diet on test e/var then that's definitely what I'm gonna go for.

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
Sounds good. Do you think 15 weeks be fine since with 10ml vials I can run exactly 15, and not have to get another vial for one week? I mean I suppose I could get a 1ml ampule for that week though if needed...

Good to hear you don't think gyno will be a concern at the low dose, I'll still have adex on hand though. Really the last thing you said is a relief to me, if I can stay hard and lean with a clean diet on test e/var then that's definitely what I'm gonna go for.
Def man go for it

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Got a PCT question with the research I've been doing. I've seen a few people running Nolva and Clomid both in PCT for injectables, is there a reason for this? I don't get why you would need 2 SERMs.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
Got a PCT question with the research I've been doing. I've seen a few people running Nolva and Clomid both in PCT for injectables, is there a reason for this? I don't get why you would need 2 SERMs.
its believed that clomid is better for htpa restoration and nolva is better for gyno protection so i guess its an attmpt to get the best of both worlds
thats u u see most running it like this...
clomid 150/100/50/50
nolva 20/20/20/20

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
its believed that clomid is better for htpa restoration and nolva is better for gyno protection so i guess its an attmpt to get the best of both worlds
thats u u see most running it like this...
clomid 150/100/50/50
nolva 20/20/20/20
That makes sense, might consider something like this I suppose your HPTA can probably get fked pretty hard on cycles this long.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
That makes sense, might consider something like this I suppose your HPTA can probably get fked pretty hard on cycles this long.
yeah shutdown is always what i worry about most on ny cycle. no matter how heavy and badass the cycle is if its shut u dont u wont keep as much of the gains so it defeats the purpose. im looking into tapering and using a serm together

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Okay so it's been awhile now since I last posted on this and a lot's changed but I've decided what I'm going to run in a month or two.

First off, I'm no longer doing a comp this year as I've decided I want to gain a lot more LBM before competing. Right now I'm doing a natty cut involving an IF/Low carb mix and it's going pretty well. I want to cut down to ~8% BF, or just to where I look really shredded and have a good idea of where I actually stand in the LBM world.

After this I'm going to bulk up on my first test cycle. The plan is, since I'm no longer doing a recomp/cut cycle:

Test E: 500mgs a week (250mg Mon/Fri)
SD: Week 1-4 20/20/20/30
Adex: As needed IF estro symptoms occur

PCT
Clomid: 100/50/50/50
Nolva: 20/20/20/20
Arimidex: 0/0/0/1/1/1/1eod(may use exemestane instead)
Endosurge: as directed for 8 weeks

Simple plan, hoping to gain ~20 pounds of overall mass, will be happy if at least 10 of that is true lean mass. Not sure quite what to expect from the real deal as far as gains go, I know how it is on an oral but I expect this to be different. Going to run the test either 12 or 15 weeks, I will post a log when I start in April-May timeframe.

Also might get some HcG on hand just in case the shutdown is hard, don't wanna have no libido for 3+ months.