Is there any site that sells 4-AD in capped form?

Raj

Awards
Its all in the title...powder form is irrating and a pain to take in..I prefer the capped version and hence the question..y'all guys know a place where I can get 4-Ad capped?

Raj

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Every dude. Try the board sponsers like NutraPlanet or Physical Enhancement. Just a tip...a lot of dudes are quick to flame if a person asks them such an easy question answer. Just search before posting next time.

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
You're really better off using 4-AD as a transdermal as opposed to orally. You're doubly wasting your cash if you're taking 4-AD caps. Seriously, do a search.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
Transdermal is superior...
i for one disagree....at least for me.

i've tried both methods and oral just works a ton better for a number of reasons:

1) less hassle
2) no need to change your lifestyle/behaviors (touching girls or children)
3) accurate, consistent dosing
4) i can shower whenever i want without having to worry about my damn cycle!
5) no topical irritation (my feet swelled and got rashes at about week 2)

i imagine those reasons were a large part of why oral performed a hell of a lot better for me than transdermal. better libido, bigger gains, less lethargy - the whole 9.

edited: oh and you can get androdiol select (60 @ 300mg) from betterbodz.com for $25 if you use the coupon code.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
THEBRAKES, how high did you dose, orally? I've sort of considered it, but it seems like you need a Gram (1,000mg.) + daily to have the same effect as transdermal.

ZackMurphy

Awards
THEBRAKES, how high did you dose, orally? I've sort of considered it, but it seems like you need a Gram (1,000mg.) + daily to have the same effect as transdermal.
Don't know how he does it, but my last 1AD/4AD cycle - my 4AD dosage was 1200mg. So you are correct.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
Don't know how he does it, but my last 1AD/4AD cycle - my 4AD dosage was 1200mg. So you are correct.
my cycle went like this, for the 4-ad:

week.....method..........dose
1-2.......oral...............600mg
3-4.......transdermal....400mg (5 squirts twice a day, but how accurate can that be?)
5-6.......oral...............900mg

i had virtually NO sides those last 2 weeks (besides lower back pain which comes and goes), so i didnt bother bumping it up to 1200. but would have if the lethargy or libido loss came back.

ALL my gains occurred in weeks 1-2 (weight) and 5-6 (strength)

if i use 4-ad transdermal again, it'll be just because i have some left over and i might as well. but i am not stocking up on the topical solution like some...

former_SlimJim

Board Supporter
Awards
I've used oral 4ad before in a couple short cycles. I took 600 mg / day - 300 in the morning and 300 after work. I only took it to counteract m1t sides and it worked for that at that dosage. I would of upped the dosage if i had to. It's usually recommended to take 1,200mg / day if you want to see anything substantial from taking it orally.