May have lost girlfriend due to steroids :(

1.  10-14-2012  02:49 PM
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

May have lost girlfriend due to steroids :(

I was crazy about this girl.

She didn't seem too worried about the pills, but when I mentioned injecting she kind of seemed taken aback.

It was the next day she ended it. The only reason I got was "I don't agree with some stuff you do".

Let this be a lesson to all; this is a stigma right up there with heroin, and it really can have a negative impact on your life if you so choose to be forthcoming.

I am so down right now.

2.  10-14-2012  02:56 PM
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 3 Reviews

You just mentioned it or did you tell her you were already injecting? Just wondering if just the thought of it made her react that way.

•   
  3.  10-14-2012  02:58 PM
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

I feel for you man sorry about that but if she's willing to make quick decisions over something she doesn't know anything about maybe its for the best.

What I did was had my girl watch bigger faster stronger with me it really allowed for a more open conversation and some broken stigmas associated with it all.

Keep your head up and keep lifting my man! She'll be sorry when you still look like a Greek god when you bump into her in the future!

4.  10-14-2012  02:59 PM
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

I told her I was planning to inject.

If this really was the reason it's terrible.

We were in the early stages, and if we were established a bit longer chances are she might have accepted it later on.

5.  10-14-2012  03:04 PM
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

That really sucks man...My girlfriend found out about me buying AAS...convinced her that I'm *****ing out and that I'm going to sell. She's been away studying abroad for the last few months and I won't see her until November. Not sure about the reaction I'll get when she notices a 15lb muscle gain.
    Olive oil in my protein shakes?
    Name:  4fa36b2f66feb.png
Views: 1015
Size:  34.6 KB

6.  10-14-2012  03:07 PM
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

I've lost 5lbs in the past 3 days from being depressed and under eating.

I know it's just one girl, but damn I really liked her.

7.  10-14-2012  03:07 PM
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

When I met my partner she knew I was on steriods I even use to inject in front of her, anyway I eventually agreed to stop doing it, which I stopped for 3 years, then the last 12 months I ran 2 cycles which she doesn't know about, we been together 7 years and she has said if I ever do if again she will leave, which lately I have been thinking weather to just go natural.... Cause at the end of the day we spend all this money on this stuff and when we hit the age of 50-60 do u think we still going to have the same body? It's only temporary and we are wasting money at the end of the day, when if we work hard naturally we would be more likely to keep what we have achieved, the last 2 months I have made good results natural, and I think I'm going to stay that way instead of throwing money at something that I won't have at the end anyway!

Yea steriods can get you there quicker and help with sore joints and so on, but the results I have had lately don't come with any type of libido shut down, mood swings or any of that, I feel awesome, strength is great, girlfriend is awesome and that type of thing I don't have to continually throw money at and go throw highs & lows with pct and do on.

8.  10-14-2012  03:11 PM
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

**** bro...I feel for you. You need to try and talk to this girl about it. Am I right in that you haven't starting injecting yet? If so, I honestly think you should ask her to give you another chance if you drop the gear. If she means that much to you, it's what I would do. And hey, if all goes well over the next few months etc...then maybe she'll be okay with it then.

9.  10-14-2012  03:15 PM
    Stats
    5'11"  223 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 6 Reviews

My wife Just started questioning me about all the pills I'm taking and she went on the Internet and started looking up all the names of the product Also need to mention she is a police officer so not cool with anything guess I will be putting my PH pills In multivitamin bottle now ha ha
    IRONFLEX SUPPLEMENTS - REP
    www.ironflexsupps.com
    Discount code AM20 for 20% off !!

10.  10-14-2012  03:19 PM
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    My wife Just started questioning me about all the pills I'm taking and she went on the Internet and started looking up all the names of the product Also need to mention she is a police officer so not cool with anything guess I will be putting my PH pills In multivitamin bottle now ha ha
    Not a bad idea...unless your wife decides she needs some more Vit C and Zinc for her cold and wakes up with a beard. haha

11.  10-14-2012  03:24 PM
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Originally Posted by bcazo

That's why I'm single...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

12.  10-14-2012  03:28 PM
    Stats
    5'11"  223 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 6 Reviews

Lucky u!!!
    IRONFLEX SUPPLEMENTS - REP
    www.ironflexsupps.com
    Discount code AM20 for 20% off !!

13.  10-14-2012  03:30 PM
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

I feel you bro...lost my fiance of 3 years...but shes still in my life for some reason, just think the way i do, if you guys r meant to be together then it will happen...keep your head up and keep lifting man, being depressed over a girl is a horrible feeling man stay postitive man

14.  10-14-2012  03:46 PM
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

That sucks man. I had the same dilemma about whether I should tell this girl or not whether I juiced, and I eventually decided to break it off because I knew she wouldn't agree with it and honestly, I didn't like her enough to stop. That should kinda be your measuring stick. If you didn't like her enough to stop using steroids/PH, then its probably best it ended anyway. I know it doesn't seem like that right now bro but just give it some time.

15.  10-14-2012  03:57 PM
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Originally Posted by bcazo
    Lucky u!!!
    I hear.

Many girls I've talked too complained about the pills I'm swallowing, being on this board blah, blah...
    I'm still do what I want to do but for married people with kids or people that care, factors maybe a bit different.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

16.  10-14-2012  03:58 PM
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 2 Reviews

That sucks bro. Keep your head up there is plenty of women out there trust me.

I told my girl when I met her after the 3rd date. Was just like "what do you think of steroids?" After she was like I dunno are you safe? then I was in. I told her that I wasn't stopping and if she wanted me too I would leave her.

Honesty is a must in a relationship bro. Don't let people judge you off of their ignorance. Its their fault they are stupid enough to believe what the media or whatever says. You just keep getting big, eating,hitting on girls and life works out.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

17.  10-14-2012  04:47 PM
    Unbreakable Moderator David Dunn's Avatar
    Reviews
    Read 2 Reviews

You guys seem to forget that for the major majority of you your use is illegal as well. Regardless of your moral, hands-off-my-body-anti-government-stance, it is illegal to purchase and possess anabolic steroids without a prescription. Let's not forget the federal charges for internet transactions and the international and cross state lines trafficking involved.

Any intelligent and mature young woman (my daughter in my case) would kick your ass to the curb. Let us not forget there are plenty of other fish in the sea for her as well. Don't flatter yourselves too much. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

18.  10-14-2012  05:25 PM
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Sorry to hear op, but she does have a right whether she wants to be dating someone using drugs or not. I just started my first injection cycle of test e, and I can't tell whether my gf wants me to do it or not. She's really skeptical and afraid it might cause some major problems, but I've showed her some information that persuaded her to be okay with me using.

19.  10-14-2012  05:30 PM
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

im skipping all the comments sosry if this has been said. but srs dude, if the girl was willing to break up with you so quickly over something like that,then she was either:
    A) not worth the time because she makes decisions based on a whim. she doesnt even understand, just knows about the social taboo of steroids.
    or
    B) you guys had more problems than you knew about or than youre letting us know and its been a breakup in the making

yea itll hurt for awhile, but youll survive it. just focus on thepositives rather than memories. for example, now you can run the cycles without tip toeing around. and how good of a gf was she if she wasnt even willing to talk about it and educate herself before cutting the rope?

20.  10-14-2012  05:31 PM
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Good point, breaking the law (no matter how dumb the law is) gives absolutely no moral standing and doesn't help with credibility. But, to quickly judge someone on the fly with little to no understanding on the subject is not any better. I'll just give a friendly reminder, not everyone who uses AAS are gym rats or athletes, but there are plenty of guardians of freedom and the American way of life that rely on AAS as well...

Page 1 of 10 1236 ... LastLast

Similar Forum Threads

1. steroids and cancer due to HPTA inhibition
    By neurotic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2013, 09:42 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 12:32 AM
  3. How can I tell if the symptoms I have are due to IBS?
    By JayRock in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 08:25 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 11:04 AM
  5. I have lost my will to lift - please help!
    By jgasbo1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 01:24 AM