Interesting cutting cycle..

OULexicon

Awards
I am about to start this cutting cycle in a couple of weeks. Foods will change, supplements will not..

Before Bed: 1-2 caps of glucophase XR

Upon waking (7am), just prior to early morning meal: 1-2 caps glucophase XR, 8ozs lean meat or three eggs. 8oz OJ or GF juice.

30 mintes later (pre-workout) in a blender, mix:
- 12 Ozs diet V-8 splash (15 cals)
- 1-2 caps of Scorch (opened and mixed in)
- tsp inositol
- 5grams creatine
- Half cup frozen blueberries (anti- O's)
- On whey, 23 grams

15 mgs M5AA

45 minutes of intense strength training (2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off). Substitute with cardio on off days.

Postworkout: 16 ozs milk, mixed with 23 grams ON whey.

Around noon: 8ozs lean meat + veggies

2pm- 10 mgs M5AA, Cardio, 25-30 mins

2:30- 16 Ozs milk, wheat or soy pasta with a low fat sauce.

3-4:30: Nap

5pm- 5mgs M5AA, with the appropriate high protein, low carb dinner

7pm, blended:
- 12 ozs diet V-8 splash
- 25 grams soy protein (with green foods)
- Half cup frozen Strawberries (anti O')
- 5 grams GABA

9pm:
- Shot glass full of vitamins, etc..
- 12 Ozs milk
- Cup of low fat cottage cheese..

10pm: Bed..

Any input would be appreciated..

-

OULexicon

Awards
Almost forgot. I always add two tbsp's Barlean's greens to my morning shake for the added phytonutrient boost.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
what's the total dosage on the m5aa? it seems a bit low. it really isn't the best thing to take for a cutting cycle by itself. i would look more towards m4ohn in the 50mg+ range and m-dien at around 10mgs. those seem to be excellent to hold muscle and shed fat.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
What's your weight, what are goals, how many cals are you taking ? It's easier to help if you give us this info. I'd also add some 1-Test with some 4-AD to combat lethargy and boost libido.

OULexicon

Awards
5'11
BF Appx 12-13%

I'd like to get down to 10% BF and around 204 with a 6 week cycle. That total of M5AA is probably a little low at a total dose ED of 30 mgs. I realize its not the best as a stand alone, and may add 1-test transdermal to it. I've done M4OHN, and I do react well to it, but I have never tried M5AA, and want to see how it goes. I might even add M4OHN to it, but I am always hesitant to stack two methyls. With the 4-AD, I am an easy gainer. 4-AD will put weight and bloat on me easy, and I will end up gaining. My cal intake is apprx 2800 on that.

As far as mixing M4OHN and Mdien, I trust the MOHN, but I don't trust the mdien. That stuff scares me like M1T as far as liver damage goes. I have done a couple M1T cycles, but the gains from a two week boost mid-cycle seem to make it worth it. Mdien, to me at least, seems to bring a risk that is not worth the results..

I also left out that I add quite a bit of ground golden flax to my morning shakes.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
I'd reccomend 10mg m-dien. You could be 10% bf at 208-210 if you got everything down with a 6 week m-dien cycle.

m-dien toxicity has been overstated, it's quite mild at 10mg ed. Your taking glucophase , so you should be fine.(it helps the liver just like r-ala, right?) If your gonna do 30mg ed of m-dien then I might start worrying.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Hoiw well has the glucophase been working for you? I'm thinking of getting some.

Why do you take the last dose before bed rather than after your workout?

OULexicon

Awards
I will take the last dose before bed so my blood sugar level will be low, and supposedly can burn fat while sleeping. I will take the first dose prior to morning workout.

I have actually started this already. I have only been on it for a couple of days, so I can't say how well it works in burning fat. I will say this though, it does increase the effects of other things. I took one with 8 grams of Gaba last night and felt like I was in a state of euphoria for about an hour, before sleeping like a baby. lol

I take CoQ10, Milk Thistle, and ala every day with my vitamin supps pretty much year round, so the glucophase is just an experiment in trying to cut body fat, while keeping the antioxidant effects of ala.

I am starting to lean towards a 1-test, M5AA, M4OHN cycle. I have some trenabol-x left over, so I suppose I'll get 200mgs 4-AD if I use this. Oh well, I doubt my wife will mind. lol

To be honest, sometimes it drives me crazy trying to pick a stack.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I am about to start this cutting cycle in a couple of weeks. Foods will change, supplements will not..

Before Bed: 1-2 caps of glucophase XR
I see your point here, but be careful: hypoglycemia is not something to mess with, much less provoke. You can accomplish a lot just by going to bed on an empty stomach - that will drop your blood-sugar, no problem.
Upon waking (7am), just prior to early morning meal: 1-2 caps glucophase XR, 8ozs lean meat or three eggs. 8oz OJ or GF juice.

30 mintes later (pre-workout) in a blender, mix:
- 12 Ozs diet V-8 splash (15 cals)
- 1-2 caps of Scorch (opened and mixed in)
- tsp inositol
- 5grams creatine
- Half cup frozen blueberries (anti- O's)
- On whey, 23 grams
First *real* observation: it's going to take your meat portions a lot longer than 30 minutes to clear your stomach, even without the fruit juice, which will slow things down some more. Then you add your V8 smoothy on top of your half-digested stomach contents...little to none of your morning intake is going to be in your system by the time your workout starts - hell, you'd be lucky if your stomach empties in time for lunch. Adding the glucophase into this mix is just wasting product, IMO.
15 mgs M5AA

45 minutes of intense strength training (2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off). Substitute with cardio on off days.

Postworkout: 16 ozs milk, mixed with 23 grams ON whey.

Around noon: 8ozs lean meat + veggies
A sounder sequence would be to have the smoothie at 7, cook the meat, do your workout, have your post-wo shake, take your 2nd dose o'gluco, have your meat ready when your stomach DOES empty, and you should be empty again in time for lunch.
2pm- 10 mgs M5AA, Cardio, 25-30 mins

2:30- 16 Ozs milk, wheat or soy pasta with a low fat sauce.

3-4:30: Nap
skip the milk, here & later - and try not to sleep on a freshly-filled stomach.
5pm- 5mgs M5AA, with the appropriate high protein, low carb dinner

7pm, blended:
- 12 ozs diet V-8 splash
- 25 grams soy protein (with green foods)
- Half cup frozen Strawberries (anti O')
- 5 grams GABA

9pm:
- Shot glass full of vitamins, etc..
- 12 Ozs milk
- Cup of low fat cottage cheese..

10pm: Bed..

Any input would be appreciated.
Unless there's a compelling need for something in the soy, you'd be better off w/ your regular whey here, and take the vites w/ the shake @ 7; have your cottage cheese au naturel, and you're done.

Don't forget, you'll be needing to drink plenty of water, so have that instead of all the milk (post-wo w/ whey excepted), & leave your digestive system some breathing room!

My 2¢, anyway - hope it helps...

OULexicon

Awards
Thanks. Yeah, I have the soy for haeart health reasons. My water intake is anywhere from 80-140 ozs a day. I never do without that.