SUPER DMZ 2.0 Log

TLW

TLW

Awards
Started SUPER DMZ 2.0 today 2 pills a day, along with some TUDCA, and other support supplements such as multis, fish oil, and some joint support. Last cycle I ran was beastdrol back in march had great gains, gained 20lbs. I'm currently sitting at 177-180 depending on what i eat. I'm looking to get up to 195. Pct is going to be clomid at 70/70/50/50, and DAA. I also have some AIs on hand if needed. Diet will be on point clean and lots of carbs, hoping for 4500 a day.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

steppinRazor

Awards
hell yeah bro... cant wait to see how this treats ya

TLW

TLW

Awards
Thanks everyone for following, I'm hoping to kill it. And 2 pills a day for a month. Today is day 2 but it's an off day for me. My training split is Monday chest, Tuesday back, Wednesday shoulders, Thursday legs, Friday arms, Saturday chest (all incline) really trying to work on my upper chest cuz it sucks haha.

12g00bk

Awards
I'm wanting to run this as well, ill be keeping up with you. Good luck

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Have a bottle waiting on me after the first of the year, keep an eye on ur BP and keep us posted.....

TLW

TLW

Awards
About to hit chest in about an hour. Day 3, already over 4000 calories today and still have two meals left.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Subbed

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in my man

TLW

TLW

Awards
All I have to say is this stuff is the real deal no joke. Here's my stats I'm 5'10 175 I'm 23, bf right around 9% give or take. Today was chest and I wasn't expecting much because its day 3, but I was wrong. Here's the workout keep in mind I'm not naturally a strong guy when I started working out three years ago I was only 140lbs barely benching 135. Started out with incline bench warm up set of 135x12, then 185x10 205x8 225x5 225x5. Incline dumbbell press 75x12 80x10 85x8 90x6, incline flies 50x12 (4 sets), then I finished off with a superset of cable crossovers 100x10 to a light flat bench 185x8 (4sets). Weight is up 4lbs already, no sides yet to report, some mild acne starting on the shoulders hoping that doesnt get worse. Just ate my last meal and finished with 5200 calories for the day. I'm stoked for this cycle.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
All I have to say is this stuff is the real deal no joke. Here's my stats I'm 5'10 175 I'm 23, bf right around 9% give or take. Today was chest and I wasn't expecting much because its day 3, but I was wrong. Here's the workout keep in mind I'm not naturally a strong guy when I started working out three years ago I was only 140lbs barely benching 135. Started out with incline bench warm up set of 135x12, then 185x10 205x8 225x5 225x5. Incline dumbbell press 75x12 80x10 85x8 90x6, incline flies 50x12 (4 sets), then I finished off with a superset of cable crossovers 100x10 to a light flat bench 185x8 (4sets). Weight is up 4lbs already, no sides yet to report, some mild acne starting on the shoulders hoping that doesnt get worse. Just ate my last meal and finished with 5200 calories for the day. I'm stoked for this cycle.
If you don't mind could you lay out your diet for a day bro? 5200 is an ass load of calories! Curious how you get there

TLW

TLW

Awards
I wake up at 430 am for work I ate 1 cup of egg whites along with 6 whole eggs, 1 cup and a half of oats cooked in whole milk, 2 slices of whole wheat bread, and a 10oz steak. Then at 630 I drink up your mass with whole milk right there is 1000 calories, then at 830 I ate a 12oz steak, 2 large sweet potatoes, broccoli, and peas, 10:30 up your mass again, 12:30 Chicken breast, brown rice, broccoli, 3:30 regular whey protein shake, at 5 i train, then at 7 I drank some carabolic mixed with Gatorade with one scoop of whey. Then possibly another shake at 9 two hours before I go to bed.

TLW

TLW

Awards
Also keep in mind I'm an extreme hard gainer if I don't eat a ton, I shrink up almost instantly haha.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Also keep in mind I'm an extreme hard gainer if I don't eat a ton, I shrink up almost instantly haha.
Wish I could eat that much and not feel sick lol I have a hard enough time hitting my goal of 3200

TLW

TLW

Awards
Wish I could eat that much and not feel sick lol I have a hard enough time hitting my goal of 3200
I do feel sick, lol. I think I spend more time in the bathroom at work then I do working haha

12g00bk

Awards
Also keep in mind I'm an extreme hard gainer if I don't eat a ton, I shrink up almost

dude I'm the same way my metabolism is so high when I ran dmz I 8 micky-D 2 times a day put on 15 pounds yet my bf% only went up .07 !!

evodrag

Awards
ts funny I thought the same thing. How the hell do you hit 5200cals. That breakfast is srs! The steak helps too.

TLW

TLW

Awards
ts funny I thought the same thing. How the hell do you hit 5200cals. That breakfast is srs! The steak helps too.
Yeah the steak definitely helps. And cooking up the meals the night before definitely helps too, so you don't have to worry about missing a meal.

evodrag

Awards
Yeah I just do chicken...10lbs in the crockpot. steak for the fam gets expensive.

evodrag

Awards
But like you its hard to put on weight. Ive been on test for 6 months straight. I hate myself!!!

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
But like you its hard to put on weight. Ive been on test for 6 months straight. I hate myself!!!
You've been on test for 6 months? TRT?

TLW

TLW

Awards
Yeah I just do chicken...10lbs in the crockpot. steak for the fam gets expensive.
The joys of being single and no kids, I can eat whatever I want. But that's a good idea cooking the chicken up in a crockpot.

TLW

TLW

Awards
Day 4. Back. Lat Pull Downs super set with wide grip chins 160x12 and then 10 pull-ups (4sets). Dumbbell Rows 80x12 85x12 90x10 100x8, deadlifts 225x15, 315x8, 315x8, 405x4, hammer strength back machine... I did these one side at a time really slow to try and really isolate the lats. 90x12 (4sets). Diet for the day was a little less then yesterday just ate my last meal and finished up with a little under 4500 calories. Minor sides to report have some acne forming on shoulders and upper chest I'm hoping that doesn't get any worse, and lethargy is already starting to kick in I'm going to up the carbs even more.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Self prescribed homie...Nothing like keeping your gains and making them all the time
I really hope your stats are false

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
klint

klint

Awards
Do.u have anything to run to help combat tiredness and spots??

TLW

TLW

Awards
Do.u have anything to run to help combat tiredness and spots??
I have dhea and vitamin b complex but neither are doing much to help, I don't know if I can eat anymore carbs lol and I picked up some benzoyl peroxide for the acne.

evodrag

Awards
Im 203lbs at 5"10 in am nude after a piss. I dont post my stats

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Im 203lbs at 5"10 in am nude after a piss. I dont post my stats
Ok. No offense, I've just seen some really dumb people.."I'm 145 pounds, can I take superdrol?"

evodrag

Awards
Hahaha. It was kindof a joke. Im running a bulking tread right now. Goal was to hit 225 but i dont think I will.

TLW

TLW

Awards
Need your guys help!! I'm getting really bad acne almost bad enough that I'm debating stopping use. I tried using benzoyl peroxide and it's not working at all I have it on my face and shoulders.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
You try proactive? Never had acne issues but if you can tolerate it for a bit it should go away after cycle

TLW

TLW

Awards
I don't think proactive will work it's pretty bad it's not acne you can squeeze the **** out of either its filled with blood it sucks.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I don't think proactive will work it's pretty bad it's not acne you can squeeze the **** out of either its filled with blood it sucks.
Hmm maybe see your physician and get a prescription?