SUPER DMZ 2.0 Log

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Up 12lbs. Strength gains way up. I'm hoping the strength gains stay after cycle.


  2. Yeah buddy!!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  3. Pix???
    •   
       


  4. Up 14lbs.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  5. God damn brother
    Cultivating Mass.

  6. Have any of y'all tried dmz by anabolic technologies? I was wondering because it is cheaper then 2.0 but I would rather spent the extra money is that stuff is crap.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 12g00bk
    Have any of y'all tried dmz by anabolic technologies? I was wondering because it is cheaper then 2.0 but I would rather spent the extra money is that stuff is crap.
    Haven't heard of the other stuff..but sdmz 2.0 is methyl sten and dmz, that's the appeal. A lot of good reviews,i have a bottle stashed away.
    Cultivating Mass.

  8. Hey sorry everyone this log sucked! I've been really busy with work. But I'm beginning week 2 of pct, I haven't lost any weight which I'm surprised gains are very dry. I ended up finishing up 13lbs which I was very happy about. The thing that impressed me the most about this was the strength gains. Kinda feeling emotional on pct with the clomid but I get that every time I just suck it up and tell myself don't be a bitch. Acne is starting to go away thank god. Overall I'm very happy with super dmz 2.0 however I wouldn't run it again because of the acne was out of control, kind of want to keep my face scar free for the ladeeees.

  9. It didnt suck pal. there ia always a need to learn about different compounds and what type of results come from them. u should be well chuffed with that dry weight gain. just keep away from girly flicks during pct

  10. Lmao sorry when you said you a bit emotional all I could think of is that dude from longest yard when they swap his roids out with estrogen! Good log bro.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by 12g00bk
    Lmao sorry when you said you a bit emotional all I could think of is that dude from longest yard when they swap his roids out with estrogen! Good log bro.
    Hahaha, that's some funny **** bro

  12. So today I noticed a nasty stretch mark on my shoulder, kinda under my armpit it's a really dark red pink color. Guess they grew too fast. Anyone have any tips on making it less noticeable?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TLW View Post
    So today I noticed a nasty stretch mark on my shoulder, kinda under my armpit it's a really dark red pink color. Guess they grew too fast. Anyone have any tips on making it less noticeable?
    I've heard cocoa butter helps

  14. I got that and tried that on my bicep because I had a small one on there and it didn't do much good.

  15. How did your pct go bro? Just got my dmz in and I'm trying to decide what pct I want to run.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 07:47 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 03:05 PM
  3. RPXZ's Get BIGGER than you log! EPITEST + SUPER-DMZ
    By RPXZ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 01:07 AM
  4. Super DMZ Log
    By Fanboy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 11:41 AM
Log in
Log in