Slight shut down 1st week of trenazone/stano


  1. My boys are already a tad smaller and I'm only on day 5. This normal? I do have a good pct lined up but is there anything I can or should do during cycle to prevent too much shutdown? Maybe DAA?

    Edit: ran 1ml first two days then went to 1.5ml
    600mg on the stano


  2. Biggity bump....

  3. 19 nor steroids wl shut you down hard and fast so it is possible
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by MRogers
    My boys are already a tad smaller and I'm only on day 5. This normal? I do have a good pct lined up but is there anything I can or should do during cycle to prevent too much shutdown? Maybe DAA?

    Edit: ran 1ml first two days then went to 1.5ml
    600mg on the stano
    Any tren ph will shut you down hard and rather quickly, are your nuts aching? No homo but it does that to me when I take it. It's completely normal and once your pct is over you will be fine. Outside of hcg(assuming you dont have access to it)shut down is inevitable brother so just keep on keepin on and make sure your pct is on point. What do you have planned for pct?

  5. I definitley knew I'd be shut down at some point was just surprised at how quickly the whole process started lol. Ill be using Torem, daa, and erase. I know they will come back very quickly with Torem. Was just a lil weary about spending almost 5 weeks shutdown but guess that's part of messing with dienolone. And no their not aching just yet but I know they will soon.

  6. Yup, trenazone shut me down in a hurry.

  7. Good luck.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. Thanks ill post final results when I'm done with the cycle. Still very excited and determined was just concerned so figured I'd ask.

  9. Pretty normal. 5-10 range. Atleast u know its working!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Tmac22314 View Post
    Any tren ph will shut you down hard and rather quickly, are your nuts aching? No homo but it does that to me when I take it. It's completely normal and once your pct is over you will be fine. Outside of hcg(assuming you dont have access to it)shut down is inevitable brother so just keep on keepin on and make sure your pct is on point. What do you have planned for pct?
    Man! that sh*t wrecks!

  11. How is the cycle coming? Any other side so far?
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

  12. Nah man absolutely no other sides but guess what no gains yet either idk if I'm a non responder or what I'm at 2ml and I feel like I'm just on the stano alone my lifts are up like 10lbs each but I've been ****ing lifting intensely. I just started week 4 btw. Sucks cuz all I can think about is starting a new cycle but I have to finish this one and go to pct no matter what.

  13. Tren shuts you down as said and often as well is a libido killer which can sub consciously make it appear even worse too.

  14. y not just ditch the cycle now. the longer u stay on the more ull be supressed just jump to pct

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Eric160
    y not just ditch the cycle now. the longer u stay on the more ull be supressed just jump to pct
    Seriously considering this. I'm not responding to the dienolone. What if I bridge to epi? Would it be too much?

  16. Or 4 weeks of p-mag

  17. u could jup to an oral but id just ditch it now take a few weeks to recover then start a new cycle

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Eric160
    u could jup to an oral but id just ditch it now take a few weeks to recover then start a new cycle
    Ya I've decided to go on another week then go to pct. Take 2 months off. Then run some mechabol or epi

  19. Tren non responder? Is that even possible?

  20. im on week 3 of trenazone solo 2ml daily. balls and libido went down a bit first week but then back up to normal on second and has stayed good. Tren doesnt shut everyone down because its not shutting me down at all. have gained 7lbs on a cutting diet. Does seem like a pretty weak steroid at these dosages though. To get real good size and strength gains i think you would need to run at 3ml/day. Thats what i would be doing if i was trying to bulk, but im just trying to cut up a bit for summer and prevent losing muscle while cutting. No sides either, but i run 5ml/day aromasin because it definitely aromatises no matter what antaeus labs say. Had immediately very sensitive nips within hours of taking my firsy dose and as soon as i hit aromasin a few days later it took it away.
  21. Lightbulb


    Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Tren non responder? Is that even possible?
    I think hes probably just not taking enough. They say theirs 75mg dienolone in each 1ml but how much of that actually is absorbed properly is the question. I personally think AL have overhyped their transdermal delivery effectiveness a bit.
    I apply and think its completely absorbed in hours later as i cant feel anything on my skin but then when i have a shower and water hits it its immediately all oily like it was still on their but just dried and the water re-moistened it or something.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by seanghetto View Post
    im on week 3 of trenazone solo 2ml daily. balls and libido went down a bit first week but then back up to normal on second and has stayed good. Tren doesnt shut everyone down because its not shutting me down at all. have gained 7lbs on a cutting diet. Does seem like a pretty weak steroid at these dosages though. To get real good size and strength gains i think you would need to run at 3ml/day. Thats what i would be doing if i was trying to bulk, but im just trying to cut up a bit for summer and prevent losing muscle while cutting. No sides either, but i run 5ml/day aromasin because it definitely aromatises no matter what antaeus labs say. Had immediately very sensitive nips within hours of taking my firsy dose and as soon as i hit aromasin a few days later it took it away.
    7 pounds on a cut sounds pretty good man!
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy

    7 pounds on a cut sounds pretty good man!
    Yeah that's stellar.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by seanghetto

    I think hes probably just not taking enough. They say theirs 75mg dienolone in each 1ml but how much of that actually is absorbed properly is the question. I personally think AL have overhyped their transdermal delivery effectiveness a bit.
    I apply and think its completely absorbed in hours later as i cant feel anything on my skin but then when i have a shower and water hits it its immediately all oily like it was still on their but just dried and the water re-moistened it or something.
    Just because the carrier is still present on the skin doesn't mean all of the hormone hasn't absorbed. The carrier itself doesn't need to absorb; it only needs to allow for application and promote transfer of the hormone into the skin. A leftover residue doesn't necessarily indicate that the hormone is not absorbing effectively.

  25. Idk guys **** it I'm bumping up the dosage I'm not having any noticeable sides besides shutdown anyway lets see what happens. Thing is I don't weigh a lot so didn't think I would need this much. Everybody is different though I guess.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by chris223 View Post
    Just because the carrier is still present on the skin doesn't mean all of the hormone hasn't absorbed. The carrier itself doesn't need to absorb; it only needs to allow for application and promote transfer of the hormone into the skin. A leftover residue doesn't necessarily indicate that the hormone is not absorbing effectively.
    the carrier is isopropyl alcohol which evaporates very quickly. so you rub it on ure skin, the alcohol evaporates and leaves the dienolone behind from what i understand... not 100% sure though.

  27. Let us know how it goes MR with the upped dose. Interested to see if results improve.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  28. how the stano/tren go? did u switch to epi? I added mechabol in for 4 weeks at the end and am finishing up today. was a pretty good run overall...no sides? mechabol would be a great bridge from tren. its safe to bridge from a trenazone only cycle because its not methyl or very androgenic but stano is another question. Im pretty sure high androgen ph are very bad for liver regardless of whether its methylated. they advise you use TUDCA when on high andro cycles..

  29. Quote Originally Posted by seanghetto View Post
    the carrier is isopropyl alcohol which evaporates very quickly. so you rub it on ure skin, the alcohol evaporates and leaves the dienolone behind from what i understand... not 100% sure though.
    The carrier is only roughly 30% isopropyl alcohol. The rest is propylene glycol, oleic acid (an oil), glycerin, BA, and a chemical penetration enhancer. The alcohol evaporates quickly, but the rest will stay on your skin as a sort of depot. It can take over 24h to absorb a single dose, so one shouldn't expect it all to vanish utterly after a couple of hours.
    Thanks very much for the support, by the way! (And 7lbs up on a cut is very good...!)

    -Jake

  30. I ordered 3 more bottles of mechabol like 3 weeks ago and got express shipping and it hasnt arrived yet. customs have stopped it perhaps? Are there any aussies here that have had ph's stopped by customs? if so did u get in trouble?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone feel slightly shut down from Anabeta?
    By Lightweight1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 06:52 PM
  2. 1st week of 5x5
    By mrswe24 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 06:25 AM
  3. Pounding headaches on 1st week of PCT...from Clomid?
    By slapshot444 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 07:10 PM
  4. 1st week of sd
    By ryder11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 12:56 PM
  5. The meaning of "shut down"
    By timogburn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-22-2004, 03:30 PM
Log in
Log in