1-AD/4-AD Stack Dosages?

TotallyJacked

Awards
I will be starting my first ph cycle with 1-ad and 4-ad with 6oxo for pct. I weigh 155 pounds and would like to know if anyone could give me advice on dosage. Ive heard that 300mg of 1-AD and 600mg of 4-AD works well, but would that be good for someone my size?

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dude your 155lbs, you need food not hormones

TotallyJacked

Awards
nah bro. im 155 benching 225, but id like to be doing a lot more and i dont wanna get fat and i dont have time to eat 10 meals a day.

TotallyJacked

Awards
300mg and 600mg a day is pretty damn expensive
i think ill start at one and one then work my way up
also is 1-ad and 4-ad available at the vitamin shoppe bacause that **** is expensive at GNC

pjsallday

Awards
I have a couple of questions. 155 benching 225? Is that a one rep max? What are you four foot tall? One rep max's are for competition power lifters and highschoolers which one do you fall under? One last comment get off you lazy a$$ and do a search. If you want to learn READ! putz

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
nah bro. im 155 benching 225, but id like to be doing a lot more and i dont wanna get fat and i dont have time to eat 10 meals a day.
300mg and 600mg a day is pretty damn expensive
i think ill start at one and one then work my way up
also is 1-ad and 4-ad available at the vitamin shoppe bacause that **** is expensive at GNC
if you arent a troll, consider me surprised.

otherwise - YOU are the reason i cannot continue to buy PH.

TotallyJacked

Awards
im 5'11'' and you guys may be shocked but ive never taken roids before and most kids my age are benching more. my friend is 140 about as tall as me and benching almost the same.

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
im 5'11'' and you guys may be shocked but ive never taken roids before and most kids my age are benching more. my friend is 140 about as tall as me and benching almost the same.
You want to bench more go here
www.elitefts.com

read the articles about training and do exactly as they say. When your weights stop going up for a few months then get the 1-ad

pjsallday

Awards
"My age"? You are too young I can tell already to take ph's so just wait and eat. Again in regards to your bench one word... bullsh!it! Go read.

TotallyJacked

Awards
what ever u guys wanna think. it aint bullshit and to me its not that impressive. and so far the only people with constructive answers were wastedwhite boy and bad mo fo. and 225 is my max, i can only get it up once or twice on a good day. and if u think that is bullshit, well my friend weighs 215 and benches 355. and that is NOT bullshit and i dont care if u believe that or not.

pjsallday

Awards
Honestly I don't care I am just showing your imaturity. Most of what you say radiates your lack of experience and knowledge necessary to do a cycle. My reply is the same as before. READ. Stop asking dumb, easy questions that can solved with a few hours of research. So piss off and come back when you shown some of us that you have taken some initiative. :trout:

freEQnasty

Awards
All you have to tell him is to research this forum. All the information you will need you can find somewhere on this site TotallyJacked. No need to act like your better than him in any way pjs. Everyones here to learn and improve their knowledge, not show it off and act like anyone is above anyone else.

pjsallday

Awards
I do apologize for what I said. I just get a little sick of people coming in and wanting a quick fix and shot of knowledge. It's dangerous when people aren't fully educated on a subject as serious as this. I do not mean to sound better than anyone because in no way am I.(see I just used a double negative in my sentence :) ) Have a good one guys and please read. thank you

TUCKER

Awards
how about answering his questions instead of bullshitting with the guy..he asked a simple question, answer it, he doesnt care if u believe him or not, and imo totally jacked do 300,600

pjsallday

Awards
I did answer him. I told him to read. If he doesn't know how much to do then he hasn't read barely anything if any at all. Just like I said before I think he is too young to be doing this anyway.

freEQnasty

Awards
Research is definitely key in knowing what to do and how to do it. Most the answers to these types of quesitons can be easily found on this board. Good luck TJ and use your own judgement and be safe.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
im 5'11'' and you guys may be shocked but ive never taken roids before and most kids my age are benching more.
For this statement alone, my advice for dosing would be 000mg's of 1AD and 000mg's of 4AD. Kids should not taking PH's or AAS's, unless they are wanting to permanently damage and/or deprive themselves.

If he is seeking advice, then he can search for it. Responsible members here are not going to give dosing advice to a "kid".

TJ, this is not a flame on your behalf, and I hope you didn't take this the wrong way. Just educate yourself before you jump into whatever it is you decide to do.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If your under 21 its not a good idea. just eat and lift. I dont think the bench is unbelievable. when I was 140 I was benching 230 once. I was 6'. yeah that was in high school. read a lot before posting. I read this forum for months before asking questions.