What is DAA?
- 10-12-2012, 12:42 PM
- 10-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Google D-aspartic acid...
- 10-12-2012, 01:19 PM
10-12-2012, 04:03 PM
10-12-2012, 04:06 PM
10-12-2012, 04:30 PM
10-12-2012, 06:09 PM
10-12-2012, 06:11 PM
You know. You could say this to every post on this forum. If people were to actually abide by this, no one would ever post. Except for logs and reviews. I think there is a section for that too....Originally Posted by Rhadam
10-12-2012, 07:14 PM
~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
10-12-2012, 07:43 PM
So what type of DS/PH is this very new substance?
10-12-2012, 08:22 PM
10-12-2012, 08:30 PM
10-12-2012, 08:33 PM
DEADLY ANAL ANEURYSM
Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
10-13-2012, 04:59 PM
10-13-2012, 05:02 PM
- 5'10" 183 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
It's a natural test booster. It's has been shown in some studies to rasie mens natural test levels (42%).Originally Posted by homerwadson
Solid natty sup or good add to PCT.
It is OTC and it is manufactured by a lot of companies. D-Pol is a DAA product as well, let me know if ya need more info, I'm here to help.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Justing2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 08-21-2014, 05:14 AM
- By lazaross in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 11-03-2011, 04:26 PM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 04-10-2003, 01:33 PM
- By txwakeskater in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-19-2002, 03:09 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum SupplementsReplies: 43Last Post: 10-28-2002, 07:35 PM