HRT treatment/Need some advice

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74%

HRT treatment/Need some advice

Hey guys, I recently had my blood work done and my test levels came back really low. My doctor has started me on HRT, @ 150 ML's of test cyp per week.

I do not have high BP and my prostate is good, and also the doctor told me my cholesterol is so low Ill probably never have to worry about a heart attack etc. I'm in overall great health except for my test being low and my estrogen is, on a scale of 1-10 about a 3.5

With all that being said, I had thought about doing the HRT for a few months since I have never used any type of gear before and then add something to it. I have been lifting for about 6 months but have been exercising off and on since I was about 16, and I'm 32 now.

I had thought about buying some test from online and adding it to what I get from my doctor to up my dose to about 200 ml's a week.

Any advice? I want to drop about 4 or 5 more lbs then bulk back up, that is my goal for now at least.

Thanks!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.29%

How often is he monitoring you or your bloods?

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74%

I go to him every month for my meds. I guess I need to add that I am taking suboxone and valium (not a lot, but a little every day). My blood work was done about two weeks ago, and the nurse told me they check blood again in six months of being on the HRT program.

Something else I forgot to add, I am also on .50 a day of an estrogen blocker, along with two other meds he gave me. Ill have to check the names and get back to you guys on it.

Thanks for the reply btw.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74%

Bump

Any advice pls guys?

I am on Resveratrol, Anastrozole and Fenasteride as well if this helps.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.29%

Idk I can't really suggest any advice when you're on hrt that's a bit out of my league. I'd say ask your doctor... I mean hrt at 32? Seems young.

BLACK LION RESEARCH
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by xXbig pumpXx
    Hey guys, I recently had my blood work done and my test levels came back really low. My doctor has started me on HRT, @ 150 ML's of test cyp per week.

I do not have high BP and my prostate is good, and also the doctor told me my cholesterol is so low Ill probably never have to worry about a heart attack etc. I'm in overall great health except for my test being low and my estrogen is, on a scale of 1-10 about a 3.5

With all that being said, I had thought about doing the HRT for a few months since I have never used any type of gear before and then add something to it. I have been lifting for about 6 months but have been exercising off and on since I was about 16, and I'm 32 now.

I had thought about buying some test from online and adding it to what I get from my doctor to up my dose to about 200 ml's a week.

Any advice? I want to drop about 4 or 5 more lbs then bulk back up, that is my goal for now at least.

Thanks!
    Assuming you mean milligrams and not milliliters??
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74%

Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    Idk I can't really suggest any advice when you're on hrt that's a bit out of my league. I'd say ask your doctor... I mean hrt at 32? Seems young.

Well, long story short I was an alcoholic and on opiates for around 4 or 5 years, which the doctor told me had crushed my test levels.

As far as the dosage goes, I left the syringes at my doctors so I couldnt look to see but I am guessing its the lesser of the two using milligrams and milliliters, because it's only about an 1/8th of the way full in the syringe.

As far as asking my doctor, he has already told me that he's not tying to get me jacked he's trying to help even out my test levels to help with my energy and mood. So asking him for a script for another steroid beside test cyp would be out of the question.

I have a friend who has gotten great results from a few forms of tren, and although I am a little weary of using it I had thought about ordering some after a few months of using the test cyp.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.29%

Well with blood tests won't he know about you using a higher dose? I'd probably ask around more or search online about hrt and adding other aas. Sorry, really wish I could help answer your question. Have you posted in male anti-aging? A lot of hrt questions go on there. And do you have any liver damage from your 4-5 years?

BLACK LION RESEARCH
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.86%

At 150mg/week, you will loose the weight you want to loose as long as your diet and workouts are in check. at 150mg, you test should be around 900 - 1000, that is pretty good. I am taking 200mg and my test is 1223. Place an emphasis on your diet, it is ultra important. you need to figure out your BMR and then reduce your calories by 500 for a good starting point. From there, you can monitor your weight and adjust up or down to meet your goal. Remember eating is the key to loosing weight, do NOT starve yourself. The Test C will make all your food more efficient.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74%

Thanks for the input guys. Yeah I had figured if I up my dose or add anything that he might notice via the bloodwork. Also about my liver, I am guessing that it is ok, thank God, because when I had my bloodwork done it covered everything and the doctor said I was very healthy aside from my test levels being low.

As far as my diet goes, I am clean and sober off pills for about 8 months and booze for a few years now and my diet is going good. I am on a low fat with mid to high carb and protein intake. I also go to the gym 5 to 6 days out of the week and include at least a half mile run on the treadmill with most of my weight training.

I really may need to leave well enough alone honestly, I got as clean bill of health, and am getting top grade test c to help me better myself so I am doing ok the more I think about it.

Thanks again to everyone who replied, especially Lhns2
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.86%

Look into carb cycling, really works for weight loss. No complex carbs after 3:00pm helps as well. Good luck
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body"
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.29%

Quote Originally Posted by xXbig pumpXx
    Thanks for the input guys. Yeah I had figured if I up my dose or add anything that he might notice via the bloodwork. Also about my liver, I am guessing that it is ok, thank God, because when I had my bloodwork done it covered everything and the doctor said I was very healthy aside from my test levels being low.

As far as my diet goes, I am clean and sober off pills for about 8 months and booze for a few years now and my diet is going good. I am on a low fat with mid to high carb and protein intake. I also go to the gym 5 to 6 days out of the week and include at least a half mile run on the treadmill with most of my weight training.

I really may need to leave well enough alone honestly, I got as clean bill of health, and am getting top grade test c to help me better myself so I am doing ok the more I think about it.

Thanks again to everyone who replied, especially Lhns2
    No problem, didn't probably help too much but better be safe than sorry. Hope everything goes well with your hrt, stay clean!

BLACK LION RESEARCH

Similar Forum Threads

1. First time using PH's...need some advice?
    By Novi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2003, 11:33 PM
  2. Need some advice.
    By canadaguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-05-2003, 08:38 PM
  3. First Time Fina Cycle, need some advice
    By decagear in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 08:06 PM
  4. Need some advice from you gurus.