Must-have ingredients for test cycle support? - AnabolicMinds.com

Must-have ingredients for test cycle support?

  1. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    285283

    Must-have ingredients for test cycle support?


    So what would be must have for a 250 mg/week test e cycle?

    I have
    hawthorn berry
    NAC
    omega3
    milk thistle

    Would that be enough?


    Also,what would you recommend for pct for this cycle?


    29 yo
    225 lbs
    6
    7 years training
    first cycle

  2. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,707
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    950992

    Test
  3. Senior Member
    lexmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,029
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    146024

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    Test
    I agree
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    285283

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Test
    Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    I agree
    Umm...care to elaborate?
  5. Senior Member
    thyrod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,315
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    74243

    Look it up man. There is a whole thread that tells ya what you need for pct and secondly 250mg a week? Take 500mg/w and make sure you have an ai for on cycle and pct before you start
  6. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    359
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Test
    LOL
  7. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,636
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    1590284

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    Test
    Yes, you need enough test for a test cycle, other wise, it's just hrt
  8. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    285283

    Why wouldn`t 250 a week be ok?

    I`ve heard that it is great for first cycle,see how you react and all that.

    HRT is 250 every 3 weeks.
  9. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    285283

    btw what about the cycle support?

    That`s what I`m planning on ordering now,so that was my main question.

    Thanks guys!
  10. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,707
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    950992

    Who or what led you to believe that you need anything aside from a testosterone and a SERM for post cycle?
  11. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    359
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Honestly if you have the money, you may want to invest in a cycle support.

    I know unless I encountered bad sides I won't
  12. New Member
    alpinecoach's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    230
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1008

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    Why wouldn`t 250 a week be ok?

    I`ve heard that it is great for first cycle,see how you react and all that.

    HRT is 250 every 3 weeks.
    Wrong!!
  13. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,707
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    950992

    OK.

    You can run 250mg and see very mild and light results if your diet and training are spot on and you run it long enough.

    You don't NEED 500mg regardless of what anyone here tells you.

    You do not NEED an AI on cycle or post cycle regardless of what anyone here tells you.

    You do not NEED any cycle support products regardless of what anyone here tells you.

    You NEED a SERM for post cycle.
  14. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    285283

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Who or what led you to believe that you need anything aside from a testosterone and a SERM for post cycle?
    I don`t know man.

    So nothing on cycle?

    At least for liver?


    So SERM for pct?Clomid?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego View Post
    Honestly if you have the money, you may want to invest in a cycle support.

    I know unless I encountered bad sides I won't
    I already have hawthorn berry,omega 3,milk thistle.

    Don`t know if I should get NAC(since it`s not oral cycle).
  15. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    359
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    I don`t know man.

    So nothing on cycle?

    At least for liver?


    So SERM for pct?Clomid?


    I already have hawthorn berry,omega 3,milk thistle.

    Don`t know if I should get NAC(since it`s not oral cycle).
    You've covered blood-pressure and cholesterol. Unless you have Serious problems with these you may consider not cycling all together or improving support supps.

    No need for any liver support on cycle IMO but it doesn't hurt
  16. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    359
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Firstly I suggest you get bloods before and after to determine whether you pct dosage is suitable for you at bringing back your test.

    Clomid @ (100) 50/50/50/50 (Day 1) I know people like to over do it though, but bloods should tell you if you've recovered.
  17. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    811
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    285283

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego View Post
    Firstly I suggest you get bloods before and after to determine whether you pct dosage is suitable for you at bringing back your test.

    Clomid @ (100) 50/50/50/50 (Day 1) I know people like to over do it though, but bloods should tell you if you've recovered.
    Well my test is at 280 now,pre-cycle.

    Naturally low,never done gear.
  18. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,707
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    950992

    Testosterone 250mg 16 weeks+
    One week past last injection (its only 250mg of test) Nolva 20/20/20/20 or Clomid 50/50/50/50
    Done! Nothing else, nada, nothing!
  19. New Member
    ironwiz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    23287

    David care to tell us why he shouldn't run supps to support his cholesterol, blood pressure or liver?

    And wouldn't it be handy to have an AI on hand just in case he starts developing gyno or other estrogen related sides?
  20. New Member
    Nate007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    291
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    794

    Only time u need a liver support is if ur taking an oral. No need for a pinning cycle. Sounds like u might want to do more reasearch before u do this cycle. A lot of these questions are things u should def have known way before a cycle is considered.
  21. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,636
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    1590284

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    OK.

    You can run 250mg and see very mild and light results if your diet and training are spot on and you run it long enough.

    You don't NEED 500mg regardless of what anyone here tells you.

    You do not NEED an AI on cycle or post cycle regardless of what anyone here tells you.

    You do not NEED any cycle support products regardless of what anyone here tells you.

    You NEED a SERM for post cycle.
    Well, you don't NEED anything for post cycle either.
  22. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,707
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    950992

    Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    David care to tell us why he shouldn't run supps to support his cholesterol, blood pressure or liver?

    And wouldn't it be handy to have an AI on hand just in case he starts developing gyno or other estrogen related sides?
    Sure. 250mg of testosterone will bring his total test to about 1800-2000 which is not considerably highre than physiological range.

    It will have very little if any effect on his cholesterol in the run of a 12-16 weeks cycle. It will have little if any effect on his blood pressure in a 12-16 weeks cycle. It is not hepatotoxic so liver is no issue.

    At 250mg his level of estrogen should not be exceedingly high. Experience has shown me that at 200mg it was about 70 on a scale of 7.6-42.6.
  23. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,707
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    950992

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Well, you don't NEED anything for post cycle either.
    Correct! Case closed
  24. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    179618

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    OK.

    You can run 250mg and see very mild and light results if your diet and training are spot on and you run it long enough.

    You don't NEED 500mg regardless of what anyone here tells you.

    You do not NEED an AI on cycle or post cycle regardless of what anyone here tells you.

    You do not NEED any cycle support products regardless of what anyone here tells you.

    You NEED a SERM for post cycle.
    Agreed! I am a firm believer in less is more. It's nice to be safe but the less drugs you need to put in your body the better. Some will say you NEED hcg and need and AI but that's not true. Some may need and some may not. Everybody reacts differently to steroids so what works for me may not work for you. Start off as basic as possible. Have ancillaries on hand just in case but listen to your body. What you read on here is cookie cutter what seems to be most common practice advice. Use it as a guide. You don't need to take it all literally.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  25. New Member
    ironwiz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    269
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    23287

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    Sure. 250mg of testosterone will bring his total test to about 1800-2000 which is not considerably highre than physiological range.

    It will have very little if any effect on his cholesterol in the run of a 12-16 weeks cycle. It will have little if any effect on his blood pressure in a 12-16 weeks cycle. It is not hepatotoxic so liver is no issue.

    At 250mg his level of estrogen should not be exceedingly high. Experience has shown me that at 200mg it was about 70 on a scale of 7.6-42.6.
    Thanks for the reply.

    What about if he was running 600-800mg. Then an AI and maybe some blood pressure supps would be handy?



    H
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: Cycle Support more (Muscle Builders)
    By Rodzilla in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 11:14 AM
  2. miscalculated servings for post cycle support
    By ondaslab in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 09:29 PM
  3. logs for post cycle support/stoked?
    By jdev in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 01:03 PM
  4. Rules for taking cycle support?
    By Brolic in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 05:13 PM
  5. lil advice for test. cycle
    By bigdave in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-17-2008, 02:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in