PMAG non responder

  1. New Member
    duramax40's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    34
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    62.17%

    PMAG non responder


    On my 4th week of PMAG and have seen minimal results or sides. I feel like im not even on it. A buddy of mine said i could be a non responder. My diet is in check, and ive added an additional 500 calories to my diet for the cycle. My first question is would HDROL have the same non responsive effect? Second, should i stop the PMAG cycle and jump into HDROL? Thanks guys

  2. New Member
    duramax40's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    34
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    62.17%

    Anyone?
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,764
    Rep Power
    2974487
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    82.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by duramax40
    On my 4th week of PMAG and have seen minimal results or sides. I feel like im not even on it. A buddy of mine said i could be a non responder. My diet is in check, and ive added an additional 500 calories to my diet for the cycle. My first question is would HDROL have the same non responsive effect? Second, should i stop the PMAG cycle and jump into HDROL? Thanks guys
    No, finish this cycle and PCT or up the dose for a total of 6 weeks. H-Drol takes longer to kick in. P-mag @ 50mg I hear was weak, probably need 75mg so ppl bounce up to 100. & maybe u just don't respond to it.

    What's your stats, diet, & dose your running, lifting routine?
    Provide that, I'm sure an anabolic guru will come in and do ya a solid.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    duramax40's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    34
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    62.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    No, finish this cycle and PCT or up the dose for a total of 6 weeks. H-Drol takes longer to kick in. P-mag @ 50mg I hear was weak, probably need 75mg so ppl bounce up to 100. & maybe u just don't respond to it.

    What's your stats, diet, & dose your running, lifting routine?
    Provide that, I'm sure an anabolic guru will come in and do ya a solid.
    Ive also been reading there has been some bunk CEL products going around I'm getting a caloric surplus of about 800 cals right now. Lifting 5 days a week with heavy compounds. 10 hours of sleep a night. been running at 100 mgs and just upped to 150 this 4th week. still nothing.
  5. New Member
    duramax40's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    34
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    62.17%

    THIS JUST IN.... The last batch made expires Sep 2012. my first bottle expires sept 2012 and smells methyl. these other two bottles i have expire December 2012 and dont smell anywhere near as bad as the first bottle. now i really dont know what to do as i just finished my second bottle. help!!
  6. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,658
    Rep Power
    334116
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    17.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    lol @ expired steroids
    lol @ non responder

    See guys, this is what happens when you take steroids and you have no clue what the fuk you're doing. Lesson to be learned here.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,764
    Rep Power
    2974487
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    82.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam
    lol @ expired steroids
    lol @ non responder

    See guys, this is what happens when you take steroids and you have no clue what the fuk you're doing. Lesson to be learned here.
    There he has it.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. New Member
    dannyn2007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    333
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    11.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by duramax40
    THIS JUST IN.... The last batch made expires Sep 2012. my first bottle expires sept 2012 and smells methyl. these other two bottles i have expire December 2012 and dont smell anywhere near as bad as the first bottle. now i really dont know what to do as i just finished my second bottle. help!!
    I was trying to smell my superdrol bottle but it had a horrible smell so it has to be trenavar? How the hell can you smell the difference between a methyl and none methyl?
  9. New Member
    duramax40's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    34
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    62.17%

    Ok, explain why these two bottles smell different then?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 06:15 PM
  2. responders and non-responders
    By Dan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-11-2004, 11:04 PM
  3. v-12 turbo or swole? Non-responder
    By swoody in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-19-2004, 03:18 PM
  4. PH non-responder's 1st M1T Cycle log
    By raytrade in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-29-2004, 12:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in