Stano 200 questions

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.51%

Stano 200 questions

Im going to do a pulse cycle with SD10 and want to add stano 200. Is stano suppressive? Should I pulse it also or run it straight through?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i wouldnt pulse stano
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.51%

As in take it straight through, or dont add it?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

are you trying to avoid pct?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.35%

I'd pulse the SD and use the stano everyday at 800mg.

I'm assuming you're pulsing the SD in order to use OTC PCT instead of a SERM?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.51%

Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    I'd pulse the SD and use the stano everyday at 800mg.

I'm assuming you're pulsing the SD in order to use OTC PCT instead of a SERM?
    No, Im just hoping to recover quicker during pct. Have nolva and clomid on hand
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.51%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    are you trying to avoid pct?
    My thinking is, I want to keep my nuts somewhat functioning. I don't know if its possible or not on cycle. I thought about hcg but have heard clomid.will also help during cycle. Thing is, wife and I are tryingto have kids but she has fertility issues so it may take a while to get that sorted out so I want to do a cycle in the mean time and not get shut down completely. Is it possible?
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbagump View Post
    My thinking is, I want to keep my nuts somewhat functioning. I don't know if its possible or not on cycle. I thought about hcg but have heard clomid.will also help during cycle. Thing is, wife and I are tryingto have kids but she has fertility issues so it may take a while to get that sorted out so I want to do a cycle in the mean time and not get shut down completely. Is it possible?

dude check out T-Force by Omega Sports. its main ingredient fadogia agrestis has a ton of studies behind it that show that it increases LH output, prevents atrophy by keeping leydig cells stimulated, and reduces HPTA disruption. i'm using it on my dmz cycle and haven't had any shrinkage. also makes libido go sky highhhh
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.75%

this one one of the reviews on it..

"This product, is absolutely amazing. I used it for one purpose: to prevent testicular atrophy while on Epi/Trenazone cycle.

This product contains Fadogia Aggrestis, which is also the primary component in Need2BuildMuscle's HCGenerate, which alot of people swear by it from what I have read.

If you are interested, you can do the research about how exactly this works, but I am here to tell you that it certainly does work.

My first couple of ph/ds cycles I would get testicular atrophy (shrinking) and aching at week 4. This happened all 4 cycles I have done that I didn't use this product. It gets pretty frustrating and eventually I end my cycles at the point I can't tolerate it past week 4..usualy during week 5 at some point. I got checked out by a Dr. the first time this happened, I told him everything I was doing, and he said I was fine. Bloodwork showed my test was below 100 which is obviously the result of being on cycle.

So I started researching ways to prevent this, including the use of HCG, which I wouldn't do due to legality issues and my chosen profession. I needed something legal and effective. I found HCGenerate had great reviews, and I started breaking down the ingredients in it. Everything you normally see in a natty test booster, kind of like Animal Stak actually, except the Fadogia. I read up on Fadogia and found other products that contained it, and which ones had positive reviews.
    I chose T-Force, and it works brothers.
    I picked it up from ************* for $20....(its 2 for $30 at nutra). Dang good deal...I have had no pain, no aches, no shrinkage.

It also has another interesting effect, in that it makes you a "better actor than Peter North" when you and the lady are hanging out. (or if your by yourself too, I guess...) Sorry don't know how else to put that in a more PC way. If you don't get it, go find out what Peter North was famous for."
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.88%

Wow I didn't know that the active ingredient in hcgerneate/tforce would prevent atrophy.

I might look into it for my ph cycle coming up, it would mean I would recover faster during My pct right? Hence holding on to more gains?
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.75%

Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    Wow I didn't know that the active ingredient in hcgerneate/tforce would prevent atrophy.

I might look into it for my ph cycle coming up, it would mean I would recover faster during My pct right? Hence holding on to more gains?

yup. I'm using it as part of PCT also. Theres studies behind it that show it raises test up to 600% in 10 days. Something like DAA is good for PCT but if using it at a stand alone test booster you will probably only see ok gains. Its claims are it raises test 42% in 12 days. This is where people get confused. its not 420%. lets say your test is at 700. a 42% increase would be at 742. And 42 % was the highest of the people being tested. I will probably never do a PCT again with out T-force, or at least something with fadogia agrestis. With the libido and energy level rise you can feel it working. It is a safe and natural way to prevent full shutdown, and to raise endogenous test levels. If you don't want to use it during cycle you could also start it about 5 days before the end of your cycle and use it till about 2 weeks into PCT and i bet you would recover alot faster
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93%

There's only one way to keep your nuts working on cycle... and that's by pinning hCG.

Run Stano anywhere from 600-1200 a day and run SD straight through. Intentionally fluctuating hormone levels by pulsing is flawed thinking.

Also, you can't judge shutdown by how big or small your nuts feel. Shutdown is when the pituitary stops LH production, and in return the Leydig cells in your testes stop secreting testosterone, androstenedione, and DHEA.

Fadogia Agrestis is the answer you say? Find me a human study... All the ones people cite are animal and insignificant to us. To further this point, here is another example. Clen is anti-catabolic and even pro-anabolic in animals depending on the dosage. This cannot be replicated in human studies... in fact, the dosages used in many of these animal studies are lethal to humans.
    No SERM, No Cycle, No Problem.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.75%

"Testicular size is a good indicator of whether the testicles are doing what they’re supposed to do, i.e. producing testosterone. That’s why steroid users complain of shrunken testicles on a cycle - because their body is getting testosterone from an outside source and no longer needs to produce it. The result? Smaller testicles. It’s also why men who use human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) report an increase in testicular size - HCG kick starts the testicles into pumping out more testosterone. In this study, what the scientists found was that ten days after stopping Fadogia, the treated group’s testicular size (testes/bodyweight) was 15% bigger than the control group. This is good evidence that Fadogia provides results that appear to be similar to HCG.

The next area scientists looked at was the concentration of testicular cholesterol. Although we’ve been conditioned to think of cholesterol as ’bad,’ it’s actually the building block of testosterone. Different parts of your body use cholesterol to form different steroid metabolites. And in the testicles where we find the enzymes that convert cholesterol to testosterone. The more cholesterol available to your testes, the more testosterone you can produce. There was a distinct increase in testicular cholesterol in the treated group versus the control group, and this advantage to the treated group remained present even 28 days from the time Fadogia administration ceased. And just to reiterate, we’re not talking about serum levels of cholesterol - the stuff you get measured on a blood test - we’re only talking about the actual level of cholesterol found inside the testes.

Another study published in the September, 2010, issue of Neurophysiology, also proved shown that Fadogia has potent analgesic (pain relieving) and anti-inflammatory properties. So if you’ve ever taken a couple of aspirin after a hard workout or game, you might find that your regular dose of Fadogia is more than enough to keep you from getting sore. This is unique to Fadogia among all test-boosters, and it’s actually a great one-two punch for intense athletes. You see, the testosterone boosting properties of the herb will help you lift a lot harder and heavier when you train at the gym and will aid in your muscle tissue repair, while the anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties of the herb will help keep you coming back, day after day, without getting overly-sore. These recovery benefits are probably one of the main reasons we see users getting to the gym, day after day, week after week, on a Fadogia cycle, and still not feeling beat up."

Similar Forum Threads

1. Phera (P-Plex) and Stano-200 log
    By Tansui in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 12:31 PM
  2. stano-drol question????
    By massolic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 05:26 AM
  3. Stano Drol Questions?
    By dbl38 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0