Cycle critique!

1. Cycle critique!

Hey guys itís been awhile since Iíve posted. Iíve been a member for a while now. First of thanks for being the best AAS forums having intelligent answers to everything Iíve read. But anyways hereís what Iím looking at.

Background--3 Cycles

1st:
    1-12 Test E 500mg
    1-4 Dbol 30mg
    Post Nolva 40/40/20/20 & Clomid 50/50/50

2nd, Same as the first but Dbol @ 40mg

3rd, on a clean-ish 6200cal diet
    1-12 Sust 500mg
    1-9 Tren E 350mg
    1-4 Dbol 40mg
    Same post
    Note: responded really well to the tren at that dose.

Im now 24 186lbs at 6-7%Bf
    Some Stats
    Incline Bench: 225 for 6 (coming back from a shoulder injury)
    Squat: 315 for reps
    Dead: 435 for 6
    and can do a 7minute plank as of last week !

Diet varies day by day but I count cals and the caloric average is usually around 4200
    I put on very lean weight and am naturally an ectomorph
    Iím prone to bloat and got some gyno from the tren the last run which has since cleared up
    I am looking for a winter bulk but more of a lean bulk, I have two ideas in mind,
    Option A:

1-12 Sust 500mg/wk
    1-10 Deca 400mg/wk
    1-4 Dbol 30mg/ed
    6-12 HCG 500iu/wk? (skeeved out by the suppression of LH and testi desensitation)
    1-10 Bromo throughout? as a preventative?
    1-10 Adex .5ed or eod?

Clomid too?

Option B:
    Basically the same thing as A but with Tren E instead of Deca at 350mg/wk

Thereís a lot to fix and Iím open to opinions. I want this one to run smoothly and account for as much as I can in terms of supportive measures. Itís a rough draft so be easy fellas. Just ask if I forgot anything.
    Thanks for the imput!
    -John

2. If u developed gyno from Tren, why do it again? Or the Deca for that matter. There are many more options out there.
    Next cycle I'm doing Test, Tren, n Dbol. I have Caber just in case, I guess the Bromo could be used as well, haven't read enough about it
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by connorr1022
    Hey guys itís been awhile since Iíve posted. Iíve been a member for a while now. First of thanks for being the best AAS forums having intelligent answers to everything Iíve read. But anyways hereís what Iím looking at.

Background--3 Cycles

1st:
    1-12 Test E 500mg
    1-4 Dbol 30mg
    Post Nolva 40/40/20/20 & Clomid 50/50/50

2nd, Same as the first but Dbol @ 40mg

3rd, on a clean-ish 6200cal diet
    1-12 Sust 500mg
    1-9 Tren E 350mg
    1-4 Dbol 40mg
    Same post
    Note: responded really well to the tren at that dose.

Im now 24 186lbs at 6-7%Bf
    Some Stats
    Incline Bench: 225 for 6 (coming back from a shoulder injury)
    Squat: 315 for reps
    Dead: 435 for 6
    and can do a 7minute plank as of last week !

Diet varies day by day but I count cals and the caloric average is usually around 4200
    I put on very lean weight and am naturally an ectomorph
    Iím prone to bloat and got some gyno from the tren the last run which has since cleared up
    I am looking for a winter bulk but more of a lean bulk, I have two ideas in mind,
    Option A:

1-12 Sust 500mg/wk
    1-10 Deca 400mg/wk
    1-4 Dbol 30mg/ed
    6-12 HCG 500iu/wk? (skeeved out by the suppression of LH and testi desensitation)
    1-10 Bromo throughout? as a preventative?
    1-10 Adex .5ed or eod?

Clomid too?

Option B:
    Basically the same thing as A but with Tren E instead of Deca at 350mg/wk

Thereís a lot to fix and Iím open to opinions. I want this one to run smoothly and account for as much as I can in terms of supportive measures. Itís a rough draft so be easy fellas. Just ask if I forgot anything.
    Thanks for the imput!
    -John
    U need to run deca longer then 10 weeks IMO. Also why tren e instead of ace? Why not run prop for 8-10 weeks at say a low dose maybe 300 mg and tren ace looking something like this....
    1-2 50mg Ed
    3-4 70mg Ed
    4-8 100mg Ed or as much as u can stand

I've read the best results from tren is running it high along side low dose test! Never done it but am finishing up a cycle now and am looking at running tren in the near future!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Riskyb View Post
    If u developed gyno from Tren, why do it again? Or the Deca for that matter. There are many more options out there.
    Next cycle I'm doing Test, Tren, n Dbol. I have Caber just in case, I guess the Bromo could be used as well, haven't read enough about it
    I'm looking to possibly run tren again because it came out to be a great cycle. I didn't have any bromo or caber so I figure with the incorporation of one of these to combat against the possibility of prolactin-associated gyno I would be in the clear. What would be a good possiblility without these to. Maybe EQ?

5. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    U need to run deca longer then 10 weeks IMO. Also why tren e instead of ace? Why not run prop for 8-10 weeks at say a low dose maybe 300 mg and tren ace looking something like this....
    1-2 50mg Ed
    3-4 70mg Ed
    4-8 100mg Ed or as much as u can stand

I've read the best results from tren is running it high along side low dose test! Never done it but am finishing up a cycle now and am looking at running tren in the near future!
    BigShadow, yeah i probably should extend the duration of the deca if I were to go that direction. Trust me you'll love tren, I threw on 26lbs and got up to 215 and kept 20lbs of it. Awesome stuff, plus your lifts skyrocket. I have never tried short acting ester, I suppose that could be an option. Pinning ED to EOD could get a little tedious towards the end though but the idea dosen't really bother me.

A buddy of mine ran lower test and higher ace. Gained quite a bit! but he also had thrown deca somewhere in there too... Couldn't imagine the shutdown from that...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by connorr1022 View Post
    I'm looking to possibly run tren again because it came out to be a great cycle. I didn't have any bromo or caber so I figure with the incorporation of one of these to combat against the possibility of prolactin-associated gyno I would be in the clear. What would be a good possiblility without these to. Maybe EQ?
    EQ is a solid compound for steady gains; if you chose to give it a go, run that at least 600mg/week for a minimum of 12 weeks. i am about to run it for my upcoming cycle!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Summer Cycle - Critique
    By Deez Nuggets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-07-2004, 11:20 PM
  2. Cycle critique
    By map200uk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-12-2004, 09:45 PM
  3. First Mass Cycle Critique
    By candle25 in forum Anabolics