Cycle critique! - AnabolicMinds.com

Cycle critique!

1. New Member

Cycle critique!

Hey guys itís been awhile since Iíve posted. Iíve been a member for a while now. First of thanks for being the best AAS forums having intelligent answers to everything Iíve read. But anyways hereís what Iím looking at.

Background--3 Cycles

1st:
    1-12 Test E 500mg
    1-4 Dbol 30mg
    Post Nolva 40/40/20/20 & Clomid 50/50/50

2nd, Same as the first but Dbol @ 40mg

3rd, on a clean-ish 6200cal diet
    1-12 Sust 500mg
    1-9 Tren E 350mg
    1-4 Dbol 40mg
    Same post
    Note: responded really well to the tren at that dose.

Im now 24 186lbs at 6-7%Bf
    Some Stats
    Incline Bench: 225 for 6 (coming back from a shoulder injury)
    Squat: 315 for reps
    Dead: 435 for 6
    and can do a 7minute plank as of last week !

Diet varies day by day but I count cals and the caloric average is usually around 4200
    I put on very lean weight and am naturally an ectomorph
    Iím prone to bloat and got some gyno from the tren the last run which has since cleared up
    I am looking for a winter bulk but more of a lean bulk, I have two ideas in mind,
    Option A:

1-12 Sust 500mg/wk
    1-10 Deca 400mg/wk
    1-4 Dbol 30mg/ed
    6-12 HCG 500iu/wk? (skeeved out by the suppression of LH and testi desensitation)
    1-10 Bromo throughout? as a preventative?
    1-10 Adex .5ed or eod?

Clomid too?

Option B:
    Basically the same thing as A but with Tren E instead of Deca at 350mg/wk

Thereís a lot to fix and Iím open to opinions. I want this one to run smoothly and account for as much as I can in terms of supportive measures. Itís a rough draft so be easy fellas. Just ask if I forgot anything.
    Thanks for the imput!
    -John

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

If u developed gyno from Tren, why do it again? Or the Deca for that matter. There are many more options out there.
    Next cycle I'm doing Test, Tren, n Dbol. I have Caber just in case, I guess the Bromo could be used as well, haven't read enough about it
  3. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by connorr1022
    Hey guys itís been awhile since Iíve posted. Iíve been a member for a while now. First of thanks for being the best AAS forums having intelligent answers to everything Iíve read. But anyways hereís what Iím looking at.

Background--3 Cycles

1st:
    1-12 Test E 500mg
    1-4 Dbol 30mg
    Post Nolva 40/40/20/20 & Clomid 50/50/50

2nd, Same as the first but Dbol @ 40mg

3rd, on a clean-ish 6200cal diet
    1-12 Sust 500mg
    1-9 Tren E 350mg
    1-4 Dbol 40mg
    Same post
    Note: responded really well to the tren at that dose.

Im now 24 186lbs at 6-7%Bf
    Some Stats
    Incline Bench: 225 for 6 (coming back from a shoulder injury)
    Squat: 315 for reps
    Dead: 435 for 6
    and can do a 7minute plank as of last week !

Diet varies day by day but I count cals and the caloric average is usually around 4200
    I put on very lean weight and am naturally an ectomorph
    Iím prone to bloat and got some gyno from the tren the last run which has since cleared up
    I am looking for a winter bulk but more of a lean bulk, I have two ideas in mind,
    Option A:

1-12 Sust 500mg/wk
    1-10 Deca 400mg/wk
    1-4 Dbol 30mg/ed
    6-12 HCG 500iu/wk? (skeeved out by the suppression of LH and testi desensitation)
    1-10 Bromo throughout? as a preventative?
    1-10 Adex .5ed or eod?

Clomid too?

Option B:
    Basically the same thing as A but with Tren E instead of Deca at 350mg/wk

Thereís a lot to fix and Iím open to opinions. I want this one to run smoothly and account for as much as I can in terms of supportive measures. Itís a rough draft so be easy fellas. Just ask if I forgot anything.
    Thanks for the imput!
    -John
    U need to run deca longer then 10 weeks IMO. Also why tren e instead of ace? Why not run prop for 8-10 weeks at say a low dose maybe 300 mg and tren ace looking something like this....
    1-2 50mg Ed
    3-4 70mg Ed
    4-8 100mg Ed or as much as u can stand

I've read the best results from tren is running it high along side low dose test! Never done it but am finishing up a cycle now and am looking at running tren in the near future!
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Riskyb View Post
    If u developed gyno from Tren, why do it again? Or the Deca for that matter. There are many more options out there.
    Next cycle I'm doing Test, Tren, n Dbol. I have Caber just in case, I guess the Bromo could be used as well, haven't read enough about it
    I'm looking to possibly run tren again because it came out to be a great cycle. I didn't have any bromo or caber so I figure with the incorporation of one of these to combat against the possibility of prolactin-associated gyno I would be in the clear. What would be a good possiblility without these to. Maybe EQ?
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    U need to run deca longer then 10 weeks IMO. Also why tren e instead of ace? Why not run prop for 8-10 weeks at say a low dose maybe 300 mg and tren ace looking something like this....
    1-2 50mg Ed
    3-4 70mg Ed
    4-8 100mg Ed or as much as u can stand

I've read the best results from tren is running it high along side low dose test! Never done it but am finishing up a cycle now and am looking at running tren in the near future!
    BigShadow, yeah i probably should extend the duration of the deca if I were to go that direction. Trust me you'll love tren, I threw on 26lbs and got up to 215 and kept 20lbs of it. Awesome stuff, plus your lifts skyrocket. I have never tried short acting ester, I suppose that could be an option. Pinning ED to EOD could get a little tedious towards the end though but the idea dosen't really bother me.

A buddy of mine ran lower test and higher ace. Gained quite a bit! but he also had thrown deca somewhere in there too... Couldn't imagine the shutdown from that...
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by connorr1022 View Post
    I'm looking to possibly run tren again because it came out to be a great cycle. I didn't have any bromo or caber so I figure with the incorporation of one of these to combat against the possibility of prolactin-associated gyno I would be in the clear. What would be a good possiblility without these to. Maybe EQ?
    EQ is a solid compound for steady gains; if you chose to give it a go, run that at least 600mg/week for a minimum of 12 weeks. i am about to run it for my upcoming cycle!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Summer Cycle - Critique
    By Deez Nuggets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-07-2004, 11:20 PM
  2. Cycle critique
    By map200uk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-12-2004, 09:45 PM
  3. First Mass Cycle Critique
    By candle25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26