First Cycle Test C

  1. New Member
    STi30r's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    29
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    35.33%

    First Cycle Test C


    Hello, This is my first post as well as my first cycle. I've Taken oral Pro hormones in the past. My questions/concerns are
    1. I have clomid for my post cycle. I also ordered Bridge, and novla. Read that clomid is garbage.
    2. When should I start the post cycle?
    3. Im Doing 275ml of Test C a week for 8 weeks with a 2 week taper. Im thinking the last two weeks Ill do 200ml week 1 and 100ml week 2.
    4. Is there anything I can buy from *** for post cycle help? Is there anything I should be taking now that they sell?
    My current weight is 151lbs naked I'm 5'11. I'd like to be 170+lbs all said and done after pct.
    My diet is decent. I eat roughly 3000 calories a day.
    I eat chicken, pancakes, tuna, rice white and brown, pb and J on whole wheat or white bread, protein bars, whey protein in the morning, and casein before bed. I will drink a weight gainer shake also if I miss a meal. Not much veggies.
    I lift 4-5 days a week. Squats, flat bench, military press, pull ups reverse grip, push ups, cable rows for back. No cardio.
    I am new so please if you can't help me don't post thank you.

  2. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    66.85%

    1) Clomid isn't garbage
    2) Two weeks after last shot you start PCT
    3) You will not gain 20+ lbs of muscle from 275mg of Test C/ Don't taper, it won't help you will be already shut down. Tapering won't help.


    4) You don't sound like you have a firm grip on bodybuilding yet. And being 151lbs @ 5 11" you should stay natural for a good few years ? and up your calorie intake.


    500mg w/ ~3500kcals
  3. New Member
    tigerdb2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    200
    Rep Power
    6405
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    54.12%

    5'11'' 151 lbs? Steroids are a temporary fix bc you clearly don't have adequate knowledge of diet and training. I wouldn't advise doing any cycles until you make actual progress without aas
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    j05441's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    1311
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    65.23%

    Way to small bro for aas
  5. New Member
    STi30r's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    29
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    35.33%

    Thank you for your replies. Just wanna put on some mass. Been lifting on and off for years but not seriously. I am athletic and heathly. I was 140 6 months ago. I know you've heard it before but my matabolism super fast. I will increase calories.
  6. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    66.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by STi30r View Post
    Thank you for your replies. Just wanna put on some mass. Been lifting on and off for years but not seriously. I am athletic and heathly. I was 140 6 months ago. I know you've heard it before but my matabolism super fast. I will increase calories.
    Are you going through with it still ? if so I recommend you up the dose or take another steroid such as hdrol
  7. New Member
    STi30r's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    29
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    35.33%

    Yes. Yesterday was my first shot. Everything seems fine. Fingers crossed. Im gonna stay with the 275ml a week. Gonna see if I can get more if so I will increase to 550ml a week for 10 weeks.
  8. New Member
    OldDirtyNeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    33
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    0%

    Quote Originally Posted by STi30r
    Yes. Yesterday was my first shot. Everything seems fine. Fingers crossed. Im gonna stay with the 275ml a week. Gonna see if I can get more if so I will increase to 550ml a week for 10 weeks.
    You keep mentioning ml's, but it's mg's. there should be x amount of mg's in a ml, i.e. 250mgs per ml.

    Basic stuff.
  9. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    66.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by STi30r View Post
    Yes. Yesterday was my first shot. Everything seems fine. Fingers crossed. Im gonna stay with the 275ml a week. Gonna see if I can get more if so I will increase to 550ml a week for 10 weeks.
    See if you're source has Superdrol, get 10/20/20 worth use it as a kicker. Won't regret a thing and it's cheap as hell
  10. New Member
    STi30r's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    29
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    35.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego View Post
    1) Clomid isn't garbage
    2) Two weeks after last shot you start PCT
    3) You will not gain 20+ lbs of muscle from 275mg of Test C/ Don't taper, it won't help you will be already shut down. Tapering won't help.


    4) You don't sound like you have a firm grip on bodybuilding yet. And being 151lbs @ 5 11" you should stay natural for a good few years ? and up your calorie intake.


    500mg w/ ~3500kcals

    How much clomid should I take and for how long?
  11. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    66.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by STi30r View Post
    How much clomid should I take and for how long?
    How much have you got worth ?

    Common dosage is (100) (100) 75/50/50/25 (first two days)
  12. New Member
    flex000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    4638
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    17.44%

    Where the hell did you read that Clomid is garbage? That's definitely not true.
  13. New Member
    STi30r's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    29
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    35.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Stroke UR Ego View Post
    How much have you got worth ?

    Common dosage is (100) (100) 75/50/50/25 (first two days)
    60 50mg tablets.


    Saying its garbage was wrong of me. I read that novla is better or prefered.
  14. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,359
    Rep Power
    5973125
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    36.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    If your only one injection in do your self a favor and stop this cycle and do some research man. Alot of it. 275 mgs a week isn't going to get you anything you couldn't get easily get natural. Not flaming you or coming down on you at all. But you've started your cycle without knowing how to dose your pct? Like I said earlier bro a basically trt dose of test isn't worth messing with your endo system for gains you could get without it.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  15. New Member
    STi30r's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    29
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    35.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    If your only one injection in do your self a favor and stop this cycle and do some research man. Alot of it. 275 mgs a week isn't going to get you anything you couldn't get easily get natural. Not flaming you or coming down on you at all. But you've started your cycle without knowing how to dose your pct? Like I said earlier bro a basically trt dose of test isn't worth messing with your endo system for gains you could get without it.
    I'm not trying to get inhumanly jacked just want to put on some mass. If I retain 10-15 pounds of muscle I'll be happy. I figured if I had clomid in hand I could find out my dosage for pct in 10 weeks and order what ever else I might need. I have Arimidex and novla on the way should be here no later than next week. I am already hundreds of dollars in. Guidance on my pct would be greatly appreciated. I have been researching for sometime but have much to learn.
  16. Banned
    Stroke UR Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    359
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    66.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by STi30r View Post
    60 50mg tablets.


    Saying its garbage was wrong of me. I read that novla is better or prefered.
    100/50/50/50 should be fine then. keep the rest for something to add in your next pct
  17. New Member
    alpinecoach's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    230
    Rep Power
    1009
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    58.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    If your only one injection in do your self a favor and stop this cycle and do some research man. Alot of it. 275 mgs a week isn't going to get you anything you couldn't get easily get natural. Not flaming you or coming down on you at all. But you've started your cycle without knowing how to dose your pct? Like I said earlier bro a basically trt dose of test isn't worth messing with your endo system for gains you could get without it.
    Take a minute and read this again, he is giving you sound advice here, there is no need to rush into this, take some time and make sure you have this all well planned, last thing you want to do is mess up your HPTA. I understand your desire, just take the time to plan things out properly.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First cycle - test only, do I need HCG?
    By dodgy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 09:56 PM
  2. First Cycle Test E
    By rook in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2006, 04:44 PM
  3. First cycle, Test Enanthate??
    By PUMPITUP22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 11:46 AM
  4. First Cycle: Test, IGF, Slin
    By northern in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-02-2005, 02:30 PM
  5. Creatine - First cycle, Test E only
    By mikeblasting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 04:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in