Anavar A/A Ratio
- 10-07-2012, 01:09 PM
Anavar A/A Ratio
Been doing some reading, and I stumbled across a few sites saying that var is highly anabolic, and not very androgenic. I always thought that var was more androgenic, and very good for strength gains because of this(keep in mind I haven't personally used var). Maybe I don't have this right or there's something I don't understand, possibly I have what I've read about Anavar confused with Winstrol?"Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
- 10-07-2012, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by SuperPro
- 10-07-2012, 03:32 PM
"Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
10-07-2012, 05:05 PM
10-07-2012, 05:16 PM
I don't see the problem with giant clits...
10-07-2012, 05:27 PM
Lol, fair enough. Women might, though.Originally Posted by csa2179
10-07-2012, 06:39 PM
Anavar is fine for women, winny is too but many complain winny is too androgenic. I don't care what the ratio is on winny, it is androgenic as hell.
If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
10-07-2012, 08:20 PM
What dose would be good for a woman on anavar, first time?
10-07-2012, 09:04 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 57Last Post: 12-02-2005, 10:54 AM
- By CerealKiller in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 02-26-2003, 10:58 AM
- By syko in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2003, 04:22 PM
- By CROWLER in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 6Last Post: 01-12-2003, 11:26 AM
- By MrTrap in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2002, 01:52 PM