Minor Estrogen Rebound after PCT ??
- 10-07-2012, 12:00 PM
- 10-07-2012, 12:48 PM
This is why you run an AI at the same time as the SERM overlapping it by 2 weeks or so. For example:
That's without other PCT supps included of course. You could run the AI longer as well if you're really worried about rebound."Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
- 10-07-2012, 12:50 PM
A lot depends on the cycle. The body will seek to normalize after the cycle, and again after PCT stops. This is why bloodwork is VERY important. You can choose to have a pharma AI or OTC AI on hand, in fact you should always have both ready just in case. If you stop PCT and you develop nipple sensitivity, puffyness, or gland enlargement, use an AI. If PCT ends and you develop no sides of increased estrogen (to an unsafe level), you're good to go.~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
Similar Forum Threads
- By HollywoodHam in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 06-06-2012, 03:29 AM
- By Bski in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 9Last Post: 12-03-2010, 02:44 AM
- By hogiejoe in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 09-04-2004, 01:57 AM
- By Warhead_321 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-10-2004, 11:19 AM
- By PPen131 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-30-2004, 07:01 PM