7-oh

captainbicept

Awards
first off, will it be available in powder form any time soon?
secondly, how bio-available is it orally? Would it be more efficient if used as a transdermal?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Its very bioavailable, with the trans you may need less of a dose for site specific fat loss. since when you use it orally it will work systematically.

This one will not be available in its base form, its tastes disgusting and the peg makes it even worse. I will probably offer the esterfied version in the raw powder form in the coming weeks.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Sledge,
Will an esterified version work for a transdermal formulation?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Sledge,
Will an esterified version work for a transdermal formulation?
I'm not sledge but i'll answer for him, no. The molecular size when an ester is attatched would most likely make it to big for good absorbtion transdermally.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused. If the transdermal probably works better, then why wouldn't he sell the base powder?

I've been wanting to try 7-oh (with GXR) but was waiting for the base powder to be released, so I could make a transdermal.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
he said he'll sell powder with an ester attached. it's for a "pain-free" oral. i dunno why he wont sell base powder.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
OK, but I don't see how that addresses my question.

Yes I know about the ester. I thought the original plan was to sell base powder for making transdermals, but I guess something has changed.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Jminis and everyone else, that only holds true when the molecular weight is too high to go through the pores in the skin. Now if you had a short ester, say propionate (which i have) then you could use a trans and/or "oral solution" ;) This way everyone and their brother or sister can use it.

Now you could also use the base form in a trans, but you will probably need less if you use an ester. Either way I will have the trans version ready in a couple weeks. I wont have any base powder for trans use until '05.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
So the 7-oh ester has a low enough molecular weight to be used as a transdermal. I guess jminis overgeneralized. Sorry for the confusion.