What is a good cycle to avoid anxiety? - AnabolicMinds.com

What is a good cycle to avoid anxiety?

1. Registered User

What is a good cycle to avoid anxiety?

I am on TRT and I have given up on my hair I am also after a boost in size over the next 6 months so I have decided to double my T dose or even increase it to as much as I can handle probably 250mg week or 400mg week, my problem is I can get panic attacks when I go high, but I might just slowly ramp it up to try avoid this.

I am considering stacking very low dose dianabol about 10mg a day just to add a bit of weight without getting high blood pressure and dizzy spells.

What else could I consider instead of dianabol that wont cause me anxiety?

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Don't the Andro series not increase blood pressure ?
  3. Registered User

I am not sure what you mean by Andro series? Are these pro hormones? I cant get them, I can only get common stuff like Winny, Deca, Sus, Tren etc.
    •   

4. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Try EQ or Primo... And maybe Anavar.
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom
    Try EQ or Primo... And maybe Anavar.
    EQ is actually known to bring upon anxiety. Not in everyone but not only on forums but in my RL friends who have used EQ it bothered them. This in no way would discourage me from using in the future as I seem to have no issues with test and dbol or epi. Also he ran the EQ at 500 a week with 250 test. That's my .02.
    Hustle harder
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rabz View Post
    EQ is actually known to bring upon anxiety. Not in everyone but not only on forums but in my RL friends who have used EQ it bothered them. This in no way would discourage me from using in the future as I seem to have no issues with test and dbol or epi. Also he ran the EQ at 500 a week with 250 test. That's my .02.
    are dbol and epi known for anxiety? i thouht they were known for increase euphoria and sense of well being?
  7. Registered User

I read both, some people were euphoric some were panicked, seems every1 reacts differently to everything but there must be one without a tendency at all I hope.

I do want some water weight for now not only long term gains.

I will try low dose dbol and also probably sample some primo or EQ if I can get my hands on them which I doubt.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

I would try dbol for sure. Made me feel wonderful al the time @ 40mgs. Epi I had a slightly elevated temper about week and a half in @ 45mgs daily. However I realized that I was on edge and self control always conquers for me. The second epi run I didn't have any sides. Perhaps try 30mg dbol and see how it treats you.
    Hustle harder
  9. Registered User

If its any clue to how I will react, speed I am fine with, coke has a tendency to make me panicked depending on the type.

Also 150mg+T/w + very good coffee = panicked.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

All steroids stimulate the CNS to a slight degree. I don't know get some Xanax or Valium then run a gram of test and 60mgs dbol along with 600mg NPP a week- of you eat enough that cycle will yield huge results- provided training and diet are dialed in right
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  11. Registered User

Does any1 run Codeine on cycle? I am not a benzo person at all, but codeine often is gonna stop working quickly.
    I am starting to ramp up my T slowly and lay off the cafeine and see how I go, hopefully I can reach 400mg.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington
    All steroids stimulate the CNS to a slight degree. I don't know get some Xanax or Valium then run a gram of test and 60mgs dbol along with 600mg NPP a week- of you eat enough that cycle will yield huge results- provided training and diet are dialed in right
    LMFAO!!!! I'm outta this one as well.
    Hustle harder
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ItsHectic View Post
    I am on TRT and I have given up on my hair I am also after a boost in size over the next 6 months so I have decided to double my T dose or even increase it to as much as I can handle probably 250mg week or 400mg week, my problem is I can get panic attacks when I go high, but I might just slowly ramp it up to try avoid this.

I am considering stacking very low dose dianabol about 10mg a day just to add a bit of weight without getting high blood pressure and dizzy spells.

What else could I consider instead of dianabol that wont cause me anxiety?
    My guess is if you are getting anxiety on test its due to increased estrogen. Keep it under control with an ai and you shouldn't feel as wound up and foggy headed. I can't imagine how girls deal with it because I absolutely feel nuts when it is too high.
  14. Registered User

Arimidex if anything made it worse, and when I was on HCG as well it was at its worst, I remember someone at work coming up to me asking wtf was wrong.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is a good pre to take late day?
    By Boatcop1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 05:16 PM
  2. What is a good alternative to IBE epistane?
    By hove131 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 02:58 PM
  3. What is a good supplement to support BCAA's???
    By gunshow2009 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 09:25 AM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 08:34 AM