prohormones increase having a boy or girl if pregnant

  1. prohormones increase having a boy or girl if pregnant


    I started a cycle of katanadrol and helladrol 3 Weeks ago. Just found out wife is pregnant. I know it messes with sperm count but I was wondering if it affect the sex of the child?


  2. your child may be born with thick traps, huge bi's, and a six pack!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  3. congrats btw
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   
       


  4. Nope is all random I can't see PHs changing what chromosomes match with which. Or PHs effecting how many x and y chromosomes are present.

  5. Wouldn't say it does or doesn't affect your male and female sperms, but I seriously doubt anyone has done the research on this topic.

  6. Yea well from my experiance taking ajy type of drug even a performance enhacing drug or a simple test booster can honestly mess up your child badly as in defeccted in most accations
    My advice too you seek medical profesional help or a gynochalogist and ask them for help man
    And also you wont really know until your wife or girlfriend receives a proper untrasound around 6 weeks on how its developing and every month and finally around 8 months or so to check if your child might have any defects especially on the brain
    But my prayer goes out to you and your new family hopefully everything goes well and you have a healthy boy or girl(:

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LUWIS THE MAN View Post
    Yea well from my experiance taking ajy type of drug even a performance enhacing drug or a simple test booster can honestly mess up your child badly as in defeccted in most accations
    My advice too you seek medical profesional help or a gynochalogist and ask them for help man
    And also you wont really know until your wife or girlfriend receives a proper untrasound around 6 weeks on how its developing and every month and finally around 8 months or so to check if your child might have any defects especially on the brain
    But my prayer goes out to you and your new family hopefully everything goes well and you have a healthy boy or girl(:
    Are you Crazy??

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

  8. Quote Originally Posted by LUWIS THE MAN View Post
    Yea well from my experiance taking ajy type of drug even a performance enhacing drug or a simple test booster can honestly mess up your child badly as in defeccted in most accations
    My advice too you seek medical profesional help or a gynochalogist and ask them for help man
    And also you wont really know until your wife or girlfriend receives a proper untrasound around 6 weeks on how its developing and every month and finally around 8 months or so to check if your child might have any defects especially on the brain
    But my prayer goes out to you and your new family hopefully everything goes well and you have a healthy boy or girl(:
    And you need to get "Hooked on Phonics"

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Wouldn't say it does or doesn't affect your male and female sperms, but I seriously doubt anyone has done the research on this topic.
    male and female sperms? lol
    inb4 biology lessons.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta
    And you need to get "Hooked on Phonics"

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Oh haha-.- and the reason y my spelling is crappy is becuase im using my phone and it has tiny buttons.

  11. Prohormones/Hormones should not have any effect on the sex of the child nor cause any deformities/abnormalities(unless your wife is on juice). The only thing they should effect on your fertility is your sperm count.

  12. the only thing that effects the sex of your baby is the x chromosome or y chromosome in each sperm. the whole birth defects is completely false considering to studies have been done.

  13. Thanks bro

  14. Thanks for all the responses. I appreciate all the help and after talking to doc Yall were all correct (except that one crazy guy). Its only really hazardous if the mother is taking the ped.

  15. 90% of people I spoke to who used has had a girl.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA View Post
    the only thing that effects the sex of your baby is the x chromosome or y chromosome in each sperm. the whole birth defects is completely false considering to studies have been done.
    meant to say no studies have been done instead of "to" damn auto correct but you got the point.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 03:27 AM
  2. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 11:36 PM
  3. To all those who have used TREN or DECA??
    By FullyBuilt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 07:49 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2004, 01:19 AM
Log in
Log in