Celebs on cycle past or present

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ion26

    Ryan gosling and Ryan Reynolds? In what movies?
    Green lantern


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ion26

    Ryan gosling and Ryan Reynolds? In what movies?
    Drive/any movie since, and Origins.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    Green lantern
    ^^^
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  4. That's interesting y'all, because especially gosling isn't that big or lean like statham is in the transporter movies or Chris hemsworth in Thor for example

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ion26
    That's interesting y'all, because especially gosling isn't that big or lean like statham is in the transporter movies or Chris hemsworth in Thor for example
    Steroids aren't always for getting super huge.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    Steroids aren't always for getting super huge.
    For sure, but they weren't that lean either. I think gosling is a good actor and good looking guy but he was small and was at like 10-12% bf

    Thor on the other hand was lean and had mass on him. He's also 6'3 and that makes him look bigger.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ion26
    That's interesting y'all, because especially gosling isn't that big or lean like statham is in the transporter movies or Chris hemsworth in Thor for example
    What you don't seem to get is that you're talking about guys who have to change their body composition significantly in little to no time. They don't use gear to get huge they use it to change their appearance to fit a role, no matter what change that is.

  8. Plus Chris Hemsworth (Thor) used to be tiny... Some of these guys for big over time. Reynolds looked big in the Blade movie.

  9. they all do it. Many are pretty open about it too. Im not into rap or hip hop but my boys always point out whose on in that industry. Treysongs (or whatever his name is) is very open about it and even raps about what he took (briefly of course haha). They all use it to turn into the sex symbols everyone wants to see and to create the perfect image of their character. The expendables wouldnt be the same if sylvester was a skinny little *****!! Dont think its just the guys doing it too! lol i always loved this topic. my friends are always trying to pick out who has crossed the dark side!!

  10. Gosling?!? Lol

  11. 95% of the guys in the longest yard movie with Adam sander!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by UnderXero View Post
    Christian bale because of transformations he has done
    Didn't he gain 100 pounds in 5 months going from The Machinist to Batman?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by malcolm777b

    Didn't he gain 100 pounds in 5 months going from The Machinist to Batman?
    I think it was 90lbs lmao

  14. Quote Originally Posted by UnderXero
    Gosling?!? Lol
    Yes
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  15. the guy that plays Thor is phucking delicious-looking :P whatever he's doing, he better keep at it.
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112
    the guy that plays Thor is phucking delicious-looking :P whatever he's doing, he better keep at it.
    Lolz
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  17. Quote Originally Posted by UnderXero

    I think it was 90lbs lmao
    Yes he lent from like 128 to 220
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  18. brad pittt in troy
    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Yes he lent from like 128 to 220

  19. Quote Originally Posted by UnderXero View Post
    I think it was 90lbs lmao
    Holy **** wonder what he took

  20. lol ryan gosling dude? He arguably had the same muscle mass that someone could have with never lifting weights and he wasn't lean. He didn't transform really at all, probably just exercises over his career as an actor imo.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Silachoo
    lol ryan gosling dude? He arguably had the same muscle mass that someone could have with never lifting weights and he wasn't lean. He didn't transform really at all, probably just exercises over his career as an actor imo.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking lol

  22. Taylor lautner
    ______________________________ ______________________________ _________________
    Follow my first cycle! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/210154-first-cycle-gonna.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by xerbia
    Taylor lautner
    He put on 30 lbs of muscle In a year, that's pretty attainable if you go from being scrawny as fuark

  24. Quote Originally Posted by UnderXero

    He put on 30 lbs of muscle In a year, that's pretty attainable if you go from being scrawny as fuark
    30 pounds of solid muscle is ridiculous.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by felixxthecatt

    30 pounds of solid muscle is ridiculous.
    Well there's such a thing as newbie gains lol, I blew up from 145 to 175 lol without anything to get to 196 where I'm at now I needed phs lol so it doesn't raise the steroid flag for me

    Plus he was like 17 then lol

  26. I'm skeptical with lautner. I have friends who have a simialr metabolism eating over 5k calories a day, still staying shredded, but can't gain any muscle.

    Hard to believe he went from anorexic looking, to an ideal build in 5 months, all while staying shredded.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    He openly admits to using hgh.
    Like his caveman face doesn't say it all lol

    Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Silachoo View Post
    ahh the naivety of youth. My rule of thumb (which is not always correct but in most cases is) is you can be big or you can be shredded but without aas you will not be both.
    Im not tremendously big but 5'10, 202, 12% bf. Ive kept that since i last cycled in 2006. So, exception?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Mkitmethlated View Post
    Holy **** wonder what he took
    Its not like he was big and cut so to speak. He was already a solid size, he lost weight for the role. Its not hard to regain after losing that much weight.
    but he probably used something.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy
    they all do it. Many are pretty open about it too. Im not into rap or hip hop but my boys always point out whose on in that industry. Treysongs (or whatever his name is) is very open about it and even raps about what he took (briefly of course haha). They all use it to turn into the sex symbols everyone wants to see and to create the perfect image of their character. The expendables wouldnt be the same if sylvester was a skinny little *****!! Dont think its just the guys doing it too! lol i always loved this topic. my friends are always trying to pick out who has crossed the dark side!!
    Trey took roids to get ripped up like that huh? Never knew.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lowering SHBG on cycle... Divanil or...
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 05:22 PM
  2. POLL: Test Booster On Cycle, PCT or Off Cycle
    By BigJoeski3 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 08:04 AM
  3. Donating Blood on cycle. Why or why not?
    By CryingEmo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 02:02 PM
  4. Best On Cycle AI or SERM
    By CNorris in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 09:59 PM
Log in
Log in