Celebs on cycle past or present

Tmac22314

Awards
Anyone up for a discussion? Actors or celebs you think are on cycle or have been in the past.

Tmac22314

Awards
The latter.
10-4, I know that back in the 80's and 90's almost every larger than life action star was on, but it seems like anymore they are a hell of a lot smaller. For example Arnold or Stalone of the past vs Jason Statham etc...

felixxthecatt

Awards
My little brother is in denial and thinks EVERYONE is natty... Even his 19 year old friends who have been "dedicated for a whole year" but weigh 195 at 5"10 and single digit bf

Silachoo

Awards
ahh the naivety of youth. My rule of thumb (which is not always correct but in most cases is) is you can be big or you can be shredded but without aas you will not be both.

mik14

mik14

Awards
The rock!

Terry crews... Awesome shape, that's my inspiration although I'm only half his height! Lol

Tmac22314

Awards
The rock!

Terry crews... Awesome shape, that's my inspiration although I'm only half his height! Lol
Haha yea I feel ya there, I forgot about the rock, I'd def say he's in the Arnold/Stalone category. What about Mark Wahlberg?

mik14

mik14

Awards
Yeah I reckon on and off, the latest movie I seen with him called contraband he looked a bit soft.

50cent,

What about nelly he use to be a lean skinny build now his solid as and ripped as a mother****er! Lol

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I've often wondered this to myself

Tmac22314

Awards
Yeah I reckon on and off, the latest movie I seen with him called contraband he looked a bit soft.

50cent,

What about nelly he use to be a lean skinny build now his solid as and ripped as a mother****er! Lol
50 cent for sure, at least a few years back. He got Dr. Dre looking like a beast. Nelly has to be on, he's huge compared to what he used to be. Compare the cd cover from country grammar to brass knuckles...

mik14

mik14

Awards
Yea dr dre was looking in better shape then 50 in that clip with eminen.

Vin diesel..bit of unit!

What about silvester Stallone in the recent Rambo and rocky movies I reckon his still going hard, his 60 odd now isn't he? Still a unit!

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
Christian bale because of transformations he has done

mik14

mik14

Awards
What about will smith around the time of I robot and bad boys 2!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know Hugh Jackman definitely was for his Wolverine roles.
The dude that plays Thor.
Ryan Gosling.
Ryan Reynolds.
Magic Mike or whatever the hell his real name is.
Channing Tatum.
Brad Pitt in Fight Club.
Vin Diesel.
Edward Norton circa American History X.

The real fun is trying to find candid pics of them before the movie and then guessing what they took based on their shape and the time frame.

Oh. And Tom Hardy to play the role in Warrior and that of Bane.

Nice bacne bro.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Ryan Gosling.
Ryan Reynolds.
Channing Tatum.
Brad Pitt in Fight Club.
Vin Diesel.

The real fun is trying to find candid pics of them before the movie and then guessing what they took based on their shape and the time frame.

Nice bacne bro.
I was going to say name to lol. Do celebs really juice, thy do jar access to the best trainers and have every meal calculated and planned. I would think Christian bale did juice, not because he got big, his gains are attainable without juice, but because the role prior to that was the machinist where he weighed 128lb and went to 220 for batman.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to say name to lol. Do celebs really juice, thy do jar access to the best trainers and have every meal calculated and planned. I would think Christian bale did juice, not because he got big, his gains are attainable without juice, but because the role prior to that was the machinist where he weighed 128lb and went to 220 for batman.
They have to juice. Not because the gains are unattainable without it but because they have to look the part in as little time as possible. They have to look the part years (1-2) before the movie is released for when they do the auditions.

Tmac22314

Awards
Yea dr dre was looking in better shape then 50 in that clip with eminen.

Vin diesel..bit of unit!

What about silvester Stallone in the recent Rambo and rocky movies I reckon his still going hard, his 60 odd now isn't he? Still a unit!
Oh yea Stallone is still on, god only knows what substances prolly some hgh in there too. Didn't he get caught trying to bring hgh or some type of steroids into Australia a few years back?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new Wolverine movie has Jackman looking cut as all hell. At his age that's pretty ridiculous. I read an interview and he claimed what his cutting diet was and it was so ridiculous

Something along the line of 1 piece bread for breakfast and boiled chicken for lunch and dinner. That was pretty much it

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yea Stallone is still on, god only knows what substances prolly some hgh in there too. Didn't he get caught trying to bring hgh or some type of steroids into Australia a few years back?
He openly admits to using hgh.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dr.Dre.

Wayne did a transformation as well.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
As in Lil Wayne? I'd have to disagree there, he's a pint size nugget.
Small true. You seen him back 10 years ago? He gained weight & definition.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Ryan Gosling.
Ryan Reynolds.
Channing Tatum.
Brad Pitt in Fight Club.
Vin Diesel.

Nice bacne bro.
Ryan gosling and Ryan Reynolds? In what movies?

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
That's interesting y'all, because especially gosling isn't that big or lean like statham is in the transporter movies or Chris hemsworth in Thor for example

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's interesting y'all, because especially gosling isn't that big or lean like statham is in the transporter movies or Chris hemsworth in Thor for example
Steroids aren't always for getting super huge.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Steroids aren't always for getting super huge.
For sure, but they weren't that lean either. I think gosling is a good actor and good looking guy but he was small and was at like 10-12% bf

Thor on the other hand was lean and had mass on him. He's also 6'3 and that makes him look bigger.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What you don't seem to get is that you're talking about guys who have to change their body composition significantly in little to no time. They don't use gear to get huge they use it to change their appearance to fit a role, no matter what change that is.

felixxthecatt

Awards
Plus Chris Hemsworth (Thor) used to be tiny... Some of these guys for big over time. Reynolds looked big in the Blade movie.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
they all do it. Many are pretty open about it too. Im not into rap or hip hop but my boys always point out whose on in that industry. Treysongs (or whatever his name is) is very open about it and even raps about what he took (briefly of course haha). They all use it to turn into the sex symbols everyone wants to see and to create the perfect image of their character. The expendables wouldnt be the same if sylvester was a skinny little *****!! Dont think its just the guys doing it too! lol i always loved this topic. my friends are always trying to pick out who has crossed the dark side!!

mik14

mik14

Awards
95% of the guys in the longest yard movie with Adam sander!

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
the guy that plays Thor is phucking delicious-looking :p whatever he's doing, he better keep at it.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Silachoo

Awards
lol ryan gosling dude? He arguably had the same muscle mass that someone could have with never lifting weights and he wasn't lean. He didn't transform really at all, probably just exercises over his career as an actor imo.