antibiotics on a "non-toxic"... Is my run over??

1. Day 20 of AMS 1-ad/ 4-ad. Had planned on 6 weeks at 3 ed. I was just prescribed antibiotics for a toothache this morning. Just when I'm first noticing the goods!! Im wondering if knocking it down to 1-2 ed until Im out of the woods and then continuing would be alright. Id hate for this to be a waste but Im also smart, so Im at least asking. I can even avoid the pain meds prescribed, I'm obviously not going use them AND continue with antis.

2. Quote Originally Posted by SixandaHalf
    Day 20 of AMS 1-ad/ 4-ad. Had planned on 6 weeks at 3 ed. I was just prescribed antibiotics for a toothache this morning. Just when I'm first noticing the goods!! Im wondering if knocking it down to 1-2 ed until Im out of the woods and then continuing would be alright. Id hate for this to be a waste but Im also smart, so Im at least asking. I can even avoid the pain meds prescribed, I'm obviously not going use them AND continue with antis.
    I got an infection from a wisdom tooth and was prescribed antibiotics while on an epi cycle..took them as prescribed, the infection cleared up and the cycle went as planned..
    Cultivating Mass.
    •   

3. Good man. Glad to hear things went well! I really think I'd be alright... Just wanted to make sure I'm not overlooking anything b.c its my first cycle. Not anything compared to Epi though so I feel good.

4. Careful with the antibiotics don't stay on too long or it may ruin your gut
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

5. Yea, just a 7 day cycle of antibiotics. If it were sd or something I would def stop. Can't be as bad as taking antis for a few months and Motrin 800s 4x ed for 6 months like when I had Reactive Arthritis... Thats was awful but still no liver probs. Thanks man, water is my friend
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-12-2014, 01:52 AM
  2. Favorite bodybuilding quote, whats yours? Here is mine....
    By Swoldierboy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-23-2009, 07:49 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-03-2005, 02:22 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2005, 01:43 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-21-2003, 03:12 PM