Superdrol review..My hair is wrecked! Please help!

spawn1989

Awards
I cycled superdrol the last week of July and the first two and a half weeks of August. The superdrol cycle went much smoother than my first cycle(Epistane at 40mg) in terms of blood pressure/anxiety/insomnia. I only cycled the superdrol at 10mgs for 3 and a half weeks and ended up having to stop earlier than I wanted to. I gained 22 pounds on superdrol but lost 10 after the cycle..so I gained like 10-12 solid pounds of muscle in 3 1/2 weeks. Defiantly got puffy as **** and then deflated. I wanted to run the superdrol for 4 1/2 - 5 weeks at 10mgs but the horrible side effect of hair loss and severe lower back cramps crept up out of nowhere.

Superdrol wrecked ****ing havoc on my once great looking head of hair. I have had really thick hair my entire life but somehow superdrol managed to ruin my once really thick head of hair. The temple area on the sides of my forehead got hit the hardest along with the crown of my head(I have read that those areas have the most DHT receptors.. idk if this is true or not but it seems true to me since my hair got hit the hardest in those areas). It has been almost a month and a half since I have been off of the superdrol and my hair has seemed to thicken up a bit but only like 50% of what it once was. The weird thing is that epistane at 40mgs did not wreck havoc on my hair. Epistane only temporarily thinned it out. I did not notice any shedding on Havoc.

All those dumbasses who say that superdrol is hair safe are full of ****..I ran the ****ing stuff at 10mgs WITH NOTHING ELSE and my hair fell out like crazy(anywhere from 20-50 hairs with a few hand strokes through my once thick head of hair). Not only did my hair fall out like crazy but my hair thinned to the point where it was paper thin. It freaked me the **** out when I started to see my scalp in the mirror at the age of 22. I do not believe I am predisposed to balding because my hair was not balding at all before superdrol.

After this superdrol cycle, I fully believe that superdrol is not hair safe/friendly at all and I think it's complete bull**** how people base the hair effects that certain aas have by their androgenic ratio compared to their anabolic ratio. Only one place did I read that superdrol was a powerful androgenic and to not be fooled by the common belief that it isn't. All of this broscience **** needs to stop in my opinion. Some people may have dodged a bullet with hairloss on superdrol but I did not and now my hair is ****ed.

At only 50% of what it once was, does anyone have any experience with hair regrowth after cycle? Does hair fully regrow back 100% to what it once was before the cycle? My hair was a major factor in pulling girls and now I somewhat lost that. I had to wear a hat the entire first month off of my cycle because I was so embarrassed of my hair. It is much better than it once was but still a bit tough to style. I just want people's experience. Some people say it takes a few months and some people say it never really grows back but I have a feeling those people are already in their 30s and are barely off cycle long enough for their hair to regrow.

Once again, I am only 22 and had a thick ass head of hair before superdrol. Personal experiences with aas and hairloss is much appreciated especially if you are/were younger than 30 when you experienced hair loss after cycle. I say 30 because I read that most men's hair thins out naturally later in life anyways. Also, I hope no one takes offense and get offended by some of my aggressive word choices..I'm not raging at anyone..just giving my personal experience and releasing some frustration I have towards the lies I have read on the internet aka bro-science(I could have seriously hurt myself running epistane at 40mgs my first cycle bc I believed most people's bull**** on how epistane was a mild aas and 40mgs was a safe dose for bulking and how you wouldn't really feel it at 20-30 mgs..my ass..my blood pressure ended up high as hell on that stuff by week 3..thank God i didnt run it 6 weeks like most ****tards say to or I probably would have had a heart attack or stroke..you only get one body so why mess it up and push the limits with these known to be dangerous drugs..something I will never understand..? I swear some people on these aas forums think that everyone is gifted with multiple lives..anyways the frustration with hair loss is pretty ****ing depressing especially at age 22. Please help!

ironwiz

ironwiz

Awards
  • Established
Get some minoxil mate with AA included and apply it in the AM and PM.

Wash your hair with nixoral 2% EOD

See how that goes.

As a last resort you could start popping prescription hair loss pills.

And to answer your question wether or not your hair will make a full recovery, I really don't know hopefully someone else can answer that.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Any AAS/DS/PH you take is a shot in the dark man. Not trying to be mean or rude, but you roll the dice. I just got done with the first half of an 8 week cycle that started with 4 weeks of SD/4ad running SD at 10/20/30/30 and had almost no sides at all other than minor libido loss(not fully) and some weak lower back pumps but it's different for everyone. Hair loss is something that could be triggered from any steroid or prohormone. Also you might still be predisposed to hair loss even if it hasn't affected you yet other than this, you're only 22 man.

As for the broscience, it comes with the territory. When you can find me a legit study, done on the correct group(s) of human beings(not animals) for every single thing I need to know about anabolics and supplementation I'll stop relying on broscience. Until then it has to be relied on sometimes, even if it's not always for the best. If you don't want to take the risks, don't play the game.

GotHuge

GotHuge

Awards

See how that goes.

And to answer your question wether or not your hair will make a full recovery, I really don't know hopefully someone else can answer that.
Agreed. You can also look into Toco-8. If all those options fail, as a last resort look into DHT inhibitors; such as propecia (finasteride) and avodart (dutasteride). Get a script for one of these from your doc or dermatologist. If you really care about your hair that much, stay away from AAS period as it seems you are prone to the androgenic side effects

SDking

SDking

Banned
Awards
Great letter! I didnt shed at all on SD. knock on wood.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Toco-8 double dose. 2% Nizoral shampoo. Aloe Vera and coconut oil in the hair. Emu Oil optional.

You'll have crazy thick hair in no time assuming you aren't legit bald atm.

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
Toco-8 double dose. 2% Nizoral shampoo. Aloe Vera and coconut oil in the hair. Emu Oil optional.

Do you have a rec for aloe and coconut oil?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Your hair will grow back to 100%. Seems like you shouldn't be taking PHs. Looks like you are one of those that is susceptible to a lot of the side effects.

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Not tryin to be a dick man, but thats the risk you take when you take steroids..its a risk you should be aware of before you start..my opinion stop taking them cause you cant handle the sides...also i hope you ran a proper pct, cause 10 lbs is a lot to lose post cycle, if not hairloss is the least of your problems... be safe man

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
join the club, SD makes me shed like crazy but its a price to pay. surprised u didnt shed on epi though

chil

chil

Banned
Awards
most multi vitamins have biotin...i know that biotin stimulates hair growth alot....so maybe look at *** for some biotin supps???

Adam1

Adam1

Awards
After reading this, I am thankful that I am already bald..??

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Castor oil has a lot of positive hair regrowth stories. Mostly women tho

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's been said but it's always a roll of the dice. I use pura dor year round...you can add in nizoral 2%. Hopefully it'll come back.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I take it nobody in your family has hair loss if you're not predisposed. Will probably be the biggest determinent factor in whether you'll grow your hair back. Went bald at 19 due to genetics. The girls that liked my lush hair all disappeared but were soon replaced by girls that appreciated a naked scalp so no big deal.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's been 5 yrs since the OP got laid. Poor little fella

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
If that really were the case he could transplant enough skin from his scrotum to cover his scalp and be done with it.

CornbreadBath

CornbreadBath

Awards
All those dumbasses who say that superdrol is hair safe are full of ****..I ran the ****ing stuff at 10mgs WITH NOTHING ELSE and my hair fell out like crazy
Superdrol is a methylated form of Masteron. Anyone telling you that they didn't lose hair on masteron is simply not prone to lose hair.

And Finasteride or any other oral substance won't do a thing to prevent hairloss from SDrol/Mast. Fin stops hair loss by preventing testosterone from converting to DHT. Since Mast doesn't elevate test levels, there is nothing to prevent. Mast IS DHT.

The only things that will help with SDrol/Mast sides are Nizoral shampoo(which can be layered on the scalp with an oral syringe and left to soak for an hour before showering), coupled with Piroctone Olamine(which does nothing on its own, but has a synergistic effect with Ketokonozle).

And for topicals, RU58841 can prevent DHT from binding to the hair follicles. It's very expensive though. Using 100mg/day will run about $75 for an 8 week cycle.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So get you 4 vials of tb500.
It makes my hair comeback good.
I'm not saying its for sure.
Its actually an uncommon side.
But for some people it does thicken the hair up.
Like I said. It makes my hair come back after a cycle.
I'm on tren right now So I'm shaved to a 1.
But I have tb500 ready to go.
Plus it heals up all the minor injuries.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I cycled superdrol the last week of July and the first two and a half weeks of August. The superdrol cycle went much smoother than my first cycle(Epistane at 40mg) in terms of blood pressure/anxiety/insomnia. I only cycled the superdrol at 10mgs for 3 and a half weeks and ended up having to stop earlier than I wanted to. I gained 22 pounds on superdrol but lost 10 after the cycle..so I gained like 10-12 solid pounds of muscle in 3 1/2 weeks. Defiantly got puffy as **** and then deflated. I wanted to run the superdrol for 4 1/2 - 5 weeks at 10mgs but the horrible side effect of hair loss and severe lower back cramps crept up out of nowhere.

Superdrol wrecked ****ing havoc on my once great looking head of hair. I have had really thick hair my entire life but somehow superdrol managed to ruin my once really thick head of hair. The temple area on the sides of my forehead got hit the hardest along with the crown of my head(I have read that those areas have the most DHT receptors.. idk if this is true or not but it seems true to me since my hair got hit the hardest in those areas). It has been almost a month and a half since I have been off of the superdrol and my hair has seemed to thicken up a bit but only like 50% of what it once was. The weird thing is that epistane at 40mgs did not wreck havoc on my hair. Epistane only temporarily thinned it out. I did not notice any shedding on Havoc.

All those dumbasses who say that superdrol is hair safe are full of ****..I ran the ****ing stuff at 10mgs WITH NOTHING ELSE and my hair fell out like crazy(anywhere from 20-50 hairs with a few hand strokes through my once thick head of hair). Not only did my hair fall out like crazy but my hair thinned to the point where it was paper thin. It freaked me the **** out when I started to see my scalp in the mirror at the age of 22. I do not believe I am predisposed to balding because my hair was not balding at all before superdrol.

After this superdrol cycle, I fully believe that superdrol is not hair safe/friendly at all and I think it's complete bull**** how people base the hair effects that certain aas have by their androgenic ratio compared to their anabolic ratio. Only one place did I read that superdrol was a powerful androgenic and to not be fooled by the common belief that it isn't. All of this broscience **** needs to stop in my opinion. Some people may have dodged a bullet with hairloss on superdrol but I did not and now my hair is ****ed.

At only 50% of what it once was, does anyone have any experience with hair regrowth after cycle? Does hair fully regrow back 100% to what it once was before the cycle? My hair was a major factor in pulling girls and now I somewhat lost that. I had to wear a hat the entire first month off of my cycle because I was so embarrassed of my hair. It is much better than it once was but still a bit tough to style. I just want people's experience. Some people say it takes a few months and some people say it never really grows back but I have a feeling those people are already in their 30s and are barely off cycle long enough for their hair to regrow.

Once again, I am only 22 and had a thick ass head of hair before superdrol. Personal experiences with aas and hairloss is much appreciated especially if you are/were younger than 30 when you experienced hair loss after cycle. I say 30 because I read that most men's hair thins out naturally later in life anyways. Also, I hope no one takes offense and get offended by some of my aggressive word choices..I'm not raging at anyone..just giving my personal experience and releasing some frustration I have towards the lies I have read on the internet aka bro-science(I could have seriously hurt myself running epistane at 40mgs my first cycle bc I believed most people's bull**** on how epistane was a mild aas and 40mgs was a safe dose for bulking and how you wouldn't really feel it at 20-30 mgs..my ass..my blood pressure ended up high as hell on that stuff by week 3..thank God i didnt run it 6 weeks like most ****tards say to or I probably would have had a heart attack or stroke..you only get one body so why mess it up and push the limits with these known to be dangerous drugs..something I will never understand..? I swear some people on these aas forums think that everyone is gifted with multiple lives..anyways the frustration with hair loss is pretty ****ing depressing especially at age 22. Please help!
Dude. Really? Goddamn. You sound just like me when I was 20 and I'm only 5 years older than you. That was the first thing my buddy and I noticed... Our scalps itched.

That's called DHT brother and it has receptors. A lot which are on your head.

YOU'RE TAKING STEROIDS AND WORRIED ABOUT YOUR HAIR? WAKE THE FUK UP. THAT SDROL IS FUKING YOUR ORGANS, HEART, LIVER KIDNEYS, AND LIPID PROFILE UP.

YOU'RE ON JUICE AND WORRIED ABOUT LOSING HAIR? DID YOU NOT READ THE FINE PRINT? THEY CAN AND MOST CERTAINLY WILL MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR HAIR, IF YOUR PREDISPOSED TO IT. WHICH SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE...

YOU WANT TO BE LIKE ME? HAVE TO TAKE TEST YOUR WHOLE LIFE? OF COURSE YOU WILL LOSE ALL GAINS FROM ORAL CYCLES.

THE ONLY THING PERMANENT WOULD BE HGH.

IF YOUR ON JUICE AND YOUR MAIN CONCERN IS YOUR FUKKING HAIR. GET OFF OF THEM.

Have a nice day.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

See how that goes.

If the follicle has completely closed, no it won't. I've rubbed all that **** on my head, it starts at the crown amirite? Lmao I've tried them all. Even nizoral. They may work, but you will have to use them forever.

Bottom line, if you're predisposed to hair loss, you will eventually go bald. AAS just speeds it up. So does worrying about it. But go ahead buy those hair treatments, pop those hair loss pills that lower your dht to maybe increase hair growth but reduce test melting away your gains you worked so hard for.

GODDAMN

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Any AAS/DS/PH you take is a shot in the dark man. Not trying to be mean or rude, but you roll the dice. I just got done with the first half of an 8 week cycle that started with 4 weeks of SD/4ad running SD at 10/20/30/30 and had almost no sides at all other than minor libido loss(not fully) and some weak lower back pumps but it's different for everyone. Hair loss is something that could be triggered from any steroid or prohormone. Also you might still be predisposed to hair loss even if it hasn't affected you yet other than this, you're only 22 man.

As for the broscience, it comes with the territory. When you can find me a legit study, done on the correct group(s) of human beings(not animals) for every single thing I need to know about anabolics and supplementation I'll stop relying on broscience. Until then it has to be relied on sometimes, even if it's not always for the best. If you don't want to take the risks, don't play the game.
Some will lose hair. No treatment for it. AAS speeds it up. Period.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. You can also look into Toco-8. If all those options fail, as a last resort look into DHT inhibitors; such as propecia (finasteride) and avodart (dutasteride). Get a script for one of these from your doc or dermatologist. If you really care about your hair that much, stay away from AAS period as it seems you are prone to the androgenic side effects
Dht inhibitors? No sex drive man. Just deal with it.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

All that **** is a bandaid man. It's never permanent. Men who are meant to go bald will, go bald. Why fight it?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Your hair will grow back to 100%. Seems like you shouldn't be taking PHs. Looks like you are one of those that is susceptible to a lot of the side effects.
No, it won't.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Not tryin to be a dick man, but thats the risk you take when you take steroids..its a risk you should be aware of before you start..my opinion stop taking them cause you cant handle the sides...also i hope you ran a proper pct, cause 10 lbs is a lot to lose post cycle, if not hairloss is the least of your problems... be safe man
CORRECT.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
most multi vitamins have biotin...i know that biotin stimulates hair growth alot....so maybe look at *** for some biotin supps???
Tried it. Makes your nails grow like a mf and the existing hair shiny. So you will be clipping away with no regrowth.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I take it nobody in your family has hair loss if you're not predisposed. Will probably be the biggest determinent factor in whether you'll grow your hair back. Went bald at 19 due to genetics. The girls that liked my lush hair all disappeared but were soon replaced by girls that appreciated a naked scalp so no big deal.
You look at your uncles on your moms side of the family for reference

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is a methylated form of Masteron. Anyone telling you that they didn't lose hair on masteron is simply not prone to lose hair.

And Finasteride or any other oral substance won't do a thing to prevent hairloss from SDrol/Mast. Fin stops hair loss by preventing testosterone from converting to DHT. Since Mast doesn't elevate test levels, there is nothing to prevent. Mast IS DHT.

The only things that will help with SDrol/Mast sides are Nizoral shampoo(which can be layered on the scalp with an oral syringe and left to soak for an hour before showering), coupled with Piroctone Olamine(which does nothing on its own, but has a synergistic effect with Ketokonozle).

And for topicals, RU58841 can prevent DHT from binding to the hair follicles. It's very expensive though. Using 100mg/day will run about $75 for an 8 week cycle.
Mast will make you shed morw than any compound, that's for sure. Nizoral does not work.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Came back for more bro science i guess he likes us.

Dholmes90

Awards
All that **** is a bandaid man. It's never permanent. Men who are meant to go bald will, go bald. Why fight it?

I agree man. I guess because some people are just that vain, you know? Unfortunately for some, not everyone can be lucky like Jeff Seid and have a full head of hair when dealing with this stuff.

I turn 28 next month, and am planning my first cycle for next year. I'm well aware I'm gonna lose more of my hair when I start. My hair's been thinning on the top of my head (crown) since my early 20s and it seems to have accelerated more these last two years. It's gotten to the point that I have accepted that I'm gonna go bald, and I'm embracing it because I know I'm gonna be one of those guys who will better with little to no hair than with hair that is getting thinner and thinner every year. Also I can grow a pretty full beard so I think that'll help too. No point in fighting something you can't control.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I agree man. I guess because some people are just that vain, you know? Unfortunately for some, not everyone can be lucky like Jeff Seid and have a full head of hair when dealing with this stuff.

I turn 28 next month, and am planning my first cycle for next year. I'm well aware I'm gonna lose more of my hair when I start. My hair's been thinning on the top of my head (crown) since my early 20s and it seems to have accelerated more these last two years. It's gotten to the point that I have accepted that I'm gonna go bald, and I'm embracing it because I know I'm gonna be one of those guys who will better with little to no hair than with hair that is getting thinner and thinner every year. Also I can grow a pretty full beard so I think that'll help too. No point in fighting something you can't control.
Exactly brother. Accept it. I will to someday be bald... I tried some hair treatments as a egotistical, vain teen, but quickly came to realize the truth. If you take a risk there will always be consequences... You can deny deny deny. But the sooner you accept and move on, the faster you will grow and mature. In all aspects of life. The truth hurts. I decided years ago I choose test weights and that life over hair. My hair does thin sometimes, but at a slow rate.

I've jumped right into most things in life, and that's where you learn

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

Also it's not just about hair and looks. You can run test and still be healthy. I've stated on here many times I've been cruising and blasting for 3 years straight. No alcohol, cigarettes. Keep that cardio in there. Had bloods checked very recently. All good.

Its about health and a lifestyle. Not looks. That's part of it

Edit: I should state just because I blast and cruise doesn't mean it's healthy and I'm not recommending anyone to do this.

Dholmes90

Awards
Also it's not just about hair and looks. You can run test and still be healthy. I've stated on here many times I've been cruising and blasting for 3 years straight. No alcohol, cigarettes. Keep that cardio in there. Had bloods checked very recently. All good.

Its about health and a lifestyle. Not looks. That's part of it
Couldn't agree more bro. I personally don't drink, never cared much for alcohol. I hate smoking, my dad is currently dying from it actually. Cardio should be kept in regardless if you're bulking, it's good for your heart obviously. I especially agree about the looks part. We all want to look good of course, but looks should never be a higher priority than our health. When you start putting more emphasis on your looks instead of your overall health, that's when you know you got your priorities mixed up.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
You look at your uncles on your moms side of the family for reference
Then I should be a ranga with lush locks and not an olive skinned bald man with a dark brown crown. Almost all the men on my fathers side are bald.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Then I should be a ranga with lush locks and not an olive skinned bald man with a dark brown crown. Almost all the men on my fathers side are bald.
Well I could be wrong then! How about you just look in the damn mirror??? Lol

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't agree more bro. I personally don't drink, never cared much for alcohol. I hate smoking, my dad is currently dying from it actually. Cardio should be kept in regardless if you're bulking, it's good for your heart obviously. I especially agree about the looks part. We all want to look good of course, but looks should never be a higher priority than our health. When you start putting more emphasis on your looks instead of your overall health, that's when you know you got your priorities mixed up.
Right? I have older mentors who have personal experience using this stuff for 25 years! Now that he's older, he regrets always "trying to get huge" I believe on always lean bulking. All that weight you carry and lift, will definitely lead to joint problems at the least in the future. Torn muscles. Tendonitis ( that's when I stopped focusing on trying to be the biggest guy, and focus more on form, health, and achieving my best physique. Listen to your body brothers. Of its really fukin hurting, don't try to "push through the pain" you will end up in more pain. If you know what your doing, you can tell the difference between good and bad pain. Rock on.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Recognizing the*Signs*of*Male Pattern Baldness. Monitor your hairline.*Male pattern baldness*usually begins at the front of your scalp, called your frontal hairline. ... Monitoring your hairline*can*easily be done by looking in the mirror and comparing what*you*see to photographs of your younger self.

Will not work of you are currently bald.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can always do a transplant if it bothers you that much, it's a quite simple procedure.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
or you could go for a prosthetic if you don't wanna lose a wig

Chasingtails

Awards
Has anyone stopped to wonder why we resurrected a thread from 2012?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh the irony here of people talking about taking AAS to look better and then to blast someone for trying to keep their hair to look better.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
You can always do a transplant if it bothers you that much, it's a quite simple procedure.
Looks weird.... Very obvious, like a toupe
Over 50% of dudes go bald anyways. A healthy diet with vitamins helps!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

This was a week ago, but be sure to pick compounds that are easy on the hairline (low dht converting compounds) my hair has actually gotten better with test. I have no clue why... More estro?