Starting H Drol Cycle today - AnabolicMinds.com

Starting H Drol Cycle today

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Starting H Drol Cycle today

Hey everyone,

I was on here about 6 month's ago and everyone told me that I am not ready to run a cycle yet and I should
    go do some more research. Well I feel like I have done enough research and I am ready for it. However,
    I would still really appreciate your inputs because this is my first time using a PH

I am 5'10 and weigh 180 lbs, I am looking to gain about 10 to 15 pounds and lean out.
    I am shooting for 180 to 200 grams of protein, 3000 to 4000 calories, and not too sure about carbs.

I did a week of pre laoding with milk thistle, hawthorn berry, and omega 3 complex.

H drol cycle 50/75/75/75/75/75 or depending on sides I might end at 5 weeks or run 100 mg week 6.
    Protex cycle assist & liver support ( 4 hours after each H Drol dose)
    Omega Complex Fish oil ( 3 pills every time with H Drol dose)
    extra Milk Thistle
    Multi Vitamin
    Glucosamine

Post cycle:
    Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
    Protex cycle assist
    Erase Pro
    Omega Complex Fish oil
    multi
    glucosamine
    milk thistle

I dont really have a complete routine in the gym since I just finished my college soccer season. I was thinking M biceps, triceps, T(back, chest, shoulders) W(legs and cardio) Thur (biceps, triceps) F (back, chest, shoulders), Sat (legs) Sun(day off)

Input is great appreciated! Let me know what you guys think

2. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Do you have the ingred profile of Protex cycle assist? Im not familar with it but if its adequately dosed you should need extra Milk Thistle. You dont need to preload the milk thistle or Omega 3 complex either.
    For pct you probably dont need Erase and Nolva. I would go with Nolva and DAA or PCT Assist

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  3. mw1
    Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You should also increase your protein intake to about 250-325g a day

Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Supplement Facts
    servings per container: 65
    Milk Thistle (80% sylmarine) 300mg
    N-Acetyl cysteine (NAC) 125mg
    Alpha Lipoc Acid 125mg
    Selenium 50mcg
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

So Nolva and PCT assist is all I would need for pct? what about a t booster?
  6. mw1
    Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60 View Post
    Supplement Facts
    servings per container: 65
    Milk Thistle (80% sylmarine) 300mg
    N-Acetyl cysteine (NAC) 125mg
    Alpha Lipoc Acid 125mg
    Selenium 50mcg

You would probably save some $ and be more protected using CEL's Cycle Assist
    Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 4 capsule
    Servings per Container: 60
    Amount Per Serving:
    N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine (NAC) – 750 mg
    Milk Thistle (Standardized to 80% Silymarin) – 500 mg
    Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) – 500 mg
    Hawthorn Berry Extract (Standardized to 1.8% Vitexin) – 300 mg
    Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) – 200 mg
    Saw Palmetto Extract (Standardized to 45% Fatty Acids) – 160 mg
    Celery Seed Extract (10:1) – 75 mg
    Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins) – 75 mg
    Policosanol – 20 mg
    Zinc Gluconate – 15 mg

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Alright thanks! I will order that right now, for the time being I am just going to take my H Drol with fish oil and then 4 hours later I should be taking the cycle assist correct? well I will until the cycle assist arrives just be taking milk thistle and hawthorn berry which will only be 2 days
  8. mw1
    Sponsor

Alright thanks! I will order that right now, for the time being I am just going to take my H Drol with fish oil and then 4 hours later I should be taking the cycle assist correct? well I will until the cycle assist arrives just be taking milk thistle and hawthorn berry which will only be 2 days
    That should be fine. What your BP when you first start taking Hawthorn because it can cause an increase in the first couple days ~ celery seed extract will counteract that with the CEL Cycle assist

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

what about for the libido?
  10. mw1
    Sponsor

[QUOTE=mstupar60;3644813]what about for the libido?[/QUOTE
    For libido i would use Tribulus or DAA

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

thanks again, but that would be only during PCT right?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.

I'm no expert but your cycle layout looks good to me.

I agree with the other poster that you should use cel cycle assist, most people who cycle ph use it.

Also your pct looks good and I see plenty of people doing nolva and daa and erase at like 0/3/3/2/1.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looks like a green light for go after all the suggestions. Good posts so far. Im in.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

You might want to grab some taurine caps in case you get back pumps. They are not fun. I ran the same thing and ended up bumping to 100 on week 6 just to see what it felt like. And you know what? It feltsogoodman.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

glad to hear! I am on day 2 today, last night I had an alright work out. It was def hard to be motivated when not taking a pre workout. I heard about 2 weeks in is when H drol kicks in. I am debating doing 100 for the last 2 weeks if my sides are minimal.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

I like nolva and DAA for pct. Hdrol is pretty mild and I just used PCT Assist and DAA and recovered very well. I've tried several liver supports and have to say that CEL Cycle Assist and Liv52 are my favorites.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

check your training routine..your wearing your bis and tris out the day before chest/back/shoulders. you've dedicated a single day to the smallest muscle groups, yet group chest/back/shoulders together. this may hinder your gains. this is just my suggestion
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I like nolva and DAA for pct. Hdrol is pretty mild and I just used PCT Assist and DAA and recovered very well. I've tried several liver supports and have to say that CEL Cycle Assist and Liv52 are my favorites.
    Are you saying that since Hdrol is mild you just did PCT assist and DAA only as a PCT? because I am trying to complete my PCT regimine right now so that I could order my SERM, I have my buddy's SERM on hand just in case but will get mine by the beginning of next week
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Sean, do you think doing a single muscle a day would make more sense? for example M(Biceps) T(Triceps) W(Back) Thur(Chest & shoulders) F(day off) then start from day 1? I never really thought that I did it completely right and I want to lean out more then gain a ton of weight.. maybe I was exaggerating when I said I want to gain 15 pounds. 10 will be more than enough as long as I am lean..That is why I went with Hdrol because I heard it is more of a lean ph
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mstupar60
    Sean, do you think doing a single muscle a day would make more sense? for example M(Biceps) T(Triceps) W(Back) Thur(Chest & shoulders) F(day off) then start from day 1? I never really thought that I did it completely right and I want to lean out more then gain a ton of weight.. maybe I was exaggerating when I said I want to gain 15 pounds. 10 will be more than enough as long as I am lean..That is why I went with Hdrol because I heard it is more of a lean ph
    Sounds like you need to figure out your training as to not waste time

Read 5/3/1 or google Norton's PHAT, for you the latter would be great.... You should def have a system in place...

Get a scale for your food if you're actually serious about your diet

Good luck
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm doing the PHAT routine now and it's good, it's hard tho. I would suggest a 5/3/1 like above or a 5 day split maybe. Don't put so much emphasis on your arms man. Their small muscles. Do you focus that much on your traps? They're a bigger muscle than your biceps. I'd recommend finding a routine and following it, it'd be more productive

www.simplyshredded.com can help you out
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Pain View Post
    Sounds like you need to figure out your training as to not waste time

Read 5/3/1 or google Norton's PHAT, for you the latter would be great.... You should def have a system in place...

Get a scale for your food if you're actually serious about your diet

Good luck
    I am actually putting everything I eat into an app on my phone "myfitnesspal" its really helping me know exactly how many calories, carbs, fats, and proteins I am hitting. So far today I have had 963 calories, 49 grams of fat, 62 grams of carbs, and 60 grams of protein. I am going to be eating again in about an hour. As far as training goes, I took your advice and I am reading this PHAT program and I think i will follow this routine. I like the fact that there is a rest day in there!

Day 1: Upper Body Power
    Day 2: Lower Body Power
    Day 3: Rest
    Day 4: Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy
    Day 5: Lower Body Hypertrophy
    Day 6: Chest and Arms Hypertrophy
    Day 7: Rest
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

just a heads up with PHAT, it's a lot of volume and it takes some getting used too

you can go on fitnesspals website and update your "goals" and can change your macronutrient ratio

good luck!
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I don't really focus on my traps that much at all, but i do a lot of biceps and triceps. I have heard this is bad, but I guess I never did enough research to care. Thanks a lot Sean and No Pain this helped out a bunch!
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey everyone,

I was on here about 6 month's ago and everyone told me that I am not ready to run a cycle yet and I should
    go do some more research. Well I feel like I have done enough research and I am ready for it. However,
    I would still really appreciate your inputs because this is my first time using a PH

I am 5'10 and weigh 180 lbs, I am looking to gain about 10 to 15 pounds and lean out.
    I am shooting for 180 to 200 grams of protein, 3000 to 4000 calories, and not too sure about carbs.

I did a week of pre laoding with milk thistle, hawthorn berry, and omega 3 complex.

H drol cycle 50/75/75/75/75/75 or depending on sides I might end at 5 weeks or run 100 mg week 6.
    Protex cycle assist & liver support ( 4 hours after each H Drol dose)
    Omega Complex Fish oil ( 3 pills every time with H Drol dose)
    extra Milk Thistle
    Multi Vitamin
    Glucosamine

Post cycle:
    Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
    Protex cycle assist
    Erase Pro
    Omega Complex Fish oil
    multi
    glucosamine
    milk thistle

I dont really have a complete routine in the gym since I just finished my college soccer season. I was thinking M biceps, triceps, T(back, chest, shoulders) W(legs and cardio) Thur (biceps, triceps) F (back, chest, shoulders), Sat (legs) Sun(day off)

Input is great appreciated! Let me know what you guys think
    Aren't you the same Guy who didn't want to buy a serm? Good luck though.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Yes, I am and I actually am buying mine today. My buddy has 1 and he just went through a cycle but decided not to take his because
    he did not feel any sort of gyno side effects. I am going to take mine no matter what! Sorry that I was rude and obnoxious before, I just did not do all the proper research so I did not really know what everyone was trying to tell me.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Yes, I am and I actually am buying mine today. My buddy has 1 and he just went through a cycle but decided not to take his because
    he did not feel any sort of gyno side effects. I am going to take mine no matter what! Sorry that I was rude and obnoxious before, I just did not do all the proper research so I did not really know what everyone was trying to tell me. Anyway has anyone got tamoxifen/ nolvadex from allinshop.in ... Just making sure I am going to a reputable site
    Good. Always best o have a SERM to hand
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

he did not feel any sort of gyno side effects. I am going to take mine no matter what! Sorry that I was rude and obnoxious before, I just did not do all the proper research so I did not really know what everyone was trying to tell me. Anyway has anyone got tamoxifen/ nolvadex from allinshop.in ... Just making sure I am going to a reputable site
    You are not allowed to discuss sources in post or private message on these forums.
    Serms aren't just for gyno. Maybe a bit more research is needed before you start
  29. mw1
    Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Im actually about two week post PCT from Hdrol with Nolva/DAA and half dose PCT Assist for PCT. When i get the results back i will post them up . Also have bloodwork from about 2 months before cycle

30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Here's a quick look at SERMs...

Nolva is especially good for fighting gyno and estrogen sides...

Clomid is especially good for getting your boys back on track...

If you have an AI on hand for PCT, go with the Clomid. But sense HDrol is mild, Nolva will work too. You will get some shutdown, but nothing near to what you would get from SD...
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Are you saying that since Hdrol is mild you just did PCT assist and DAA only as a PCT? because I am trying to complete my PCT regimine right now so that I could order my SERM, I have my buddy's SERM on hand just in case but will get mine by the beginning of next week
    Yes I did. I've done both methods of pct, the OTC and the SERM route. Both have their place depending on the user and the hormone. I'm familiar enough with me body and recovery to know when I should use a SERM. Chose what route you think is best for you, but if you do choose OTC, then make sure you have a SERM on hand just in case. It's always better to be prepared.
    Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Im actually about two week post PCT from Hdrol with Nolva/DAA and half dose PCT Assist for PCT. When i get the results back i will post them up . Also have bloodwork from about 2 months before cycle
    That would be awesome. I got some PCT Assist stashed away for my next run.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

I gotta read up on PHAT.

Always good to have a SERM on hand even if you feel safe enough going OTC. Why risk it?
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I agree with all of you, but I think I'm just going to take my SERM no matter what because it helps you keep your gains, and just to be in the safe side. thanks for all the information everyone! Really is appreciated
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    I gotta read up on PHAT.

Always good to have a SERM on hand even if you feel safe enough going OTC. Why risk it?
    I'm loving PHAT. My compound lifts have gone up and I've been making gains. Follow the template and change it how you see fit. I've been following your thread, you'd prob enjoy it.

Let us know how ya do OP
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    check your training routine..your wearing your bis and tris out the day before chest/back/shoulders. you've dedicated a single day to the smallest muscle groups, yet group chest/back/shoulders together. this may hinder your gains. this is just my suggestion
    What he said..arms shouldn't even be a priority as you will hit them with your compound push/pull lifts
  36. mw1
    Sponsor

There are lierally thousands of people that have used OTC PCT for Hdrol(50-75) and recovered fine so it is an option. There just isnt as many AI options as there was 4-5 years ago

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    There are lierally thousands of people that have used OTC PCT for Hdrol(50-75) and recovered fine so it is an option. There just isnt as many AI options as there was 4-5 years ago
    Epic Labs Rezurrect is solid for this. They're coming around more.
    Franz Kafka
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorMp
    Here's a quick look at SERMs...

Nolva is especially good for fighting gyno and estrogen sides...

Clomid is especially good for getting your boys back on track...

If you have an AI on hand for PCT, go with the Clomid. But sense HDrol is mild, Nolva will work too. You will get some shutdown, but nothing near to what you would get from SD...
    Clomid raises shbg and lowers igf1. Which means gains are a no go unless its fat. Same with nolva. They are both an AI. Nolva is better for gyno because it stops binding to the breast. They both raise lh production.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

So what about straight tamoxifen? I knew about the above two but whats the difference with nolva to tamoxifen or torem?
    Franz Kafka
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    So what about straight tamoxifen? I knew about the above two but whats the difference with nolva to tamoxifen or torem?
    Nolvadex=tamoxifen citrate, just like Alleve=sodium naproxen
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting H-Drol Cycle Tomorrow
    By NoviXT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 03:02 AM
  2. Starting H-Drol Cycle tomorrow
    By NoviXT in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 12:21 PM
  3. Started Superdrol NG cycle today, i need help??
    By AMannkid1210 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 02:24 PM
  4. Started Superdrol NG cycle today, i need help??
    By AMannkid1210 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 12:14 AM