BA oral cutting cycle?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

BA oral cutting cycle?

So thinking for my next cycle trying SD with oral winny or maybe Tbol. Yes I know I should just inject, but don't have the balls yet. As SD and winny r both very liver toxic I will be doubling liv 52 dosage. Goal would be to get lean, hard and shredded dropping BF% while hopefully gaining some strength and lean muscle. Think that the SD and Tbol would prob produce a lil more strength & muscle while the SD and winny would maybe produce a lil more of that ripped look. What u guys think? Anyone tried? Cycle would look something like this:

SD-10 mg week 1-6/ oral winny- 50 mg week 2-7. Or

SD-10 mg week 1-6/ Tbol- 50 mg week 2-7.

Any better suggestions on doses?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate007
    So thinking for my next cycle trying SD with oral winny or maybe Tbol. Yes I know I should just inject, but don't have the balls yet. As SD and winny r both very liver toxic I will be doubling liv 52 dosage. Goal would be to get lean, hard and shredded dropping BF% while hopefully gaining some strength and lean muscle. Think that the SD and Tbol would prob produce a lil more strength & muscle while the SD and winny would maybe produce a lil more of that ripped look. What u guys think? Anyone tried? Cycle would look something like this:

SD-10 mg week 1-6/ oral winny- 50 mg week 2-7. Or

SD-10 mg week 1-6/ Tbol- 50 mg week 2-7.

Any better suggestions on doses?
    I would switch out winny or tbol for stanodrol and run it 1-8 at 800-1000mg. 6 weeks of SD should allow you to shred ONLY if your diet is geared towards cutting.

you could look into LGI stano, Elite stano, androhard, or E-spray (topical stano)

these will be easier on your liver and
    still give u a dry/hard look
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    I would switch out winny or tbol for stanodrol and run it 1-8 at 800-1000mg. 6 weeks of SD should allow you to shred ONLY if your diet is geared towards cutting.

you could look into LGI stano, Elite stano, androhard, or E-spray (topical stano)

these will be easier on your liver and
    still give u a dry/hard look
    Yeah I love LGI stano, used it a few times. Just wanting to try something a lil stronger and different. Am I wrong or isn't stano just a legal version of winny? So my thoughts would be that winny is stronger, purely speculation.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Also thought about var but that shat is expensive!
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nate007 View Post
    Also thought about var but that shat is expensive!

You dont have the balls to inject, but you have the BALLS to take toxic a$$ superdrol? I personally dont have the balls to take Superdrol and I have taken DNP before......

SD + winny is asking for serious lipid problems and horrid liver values.... Just choose 1 METHYL steroid and then add a NON methyl...

Proviron, stano, AndroHard etc... will add to the androgenic component which SD lacks and even winny and NOT add to the liver toxicity.

To get shredded --- you will need to diet and most likely do cardio....to be shredded is to have striations on muscles you never knew you had.

-Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10

6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

You dont have the balls to inject, but you have the BALLS to take toxic a$$ superdrol? I personally dont have the balls to take Superdrol and I have taken DNP before......

SD + winny is asking for serious lipid problems and horrid liver values.... Just choose 1 METHYL steroid and then add a NON methyl...

Proviron, stano, AndroHard etc... will add to the androgenic component which SD lacks and even winny and NOT add to the liver toxicity.

To get shredded --- you will need to diet and most likely do cardio....to be shredded is to have striations on muscles you never knew you had.

-Matt
    You took DNP???? Holy **** dude! That stuff is a death sentence in a bottle lol.

You're crazy man! I like you but you're crazy! ; )
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post

-Matt
    Ha. Yeah man don't know what it is bout pinning just a mental thing. I realize the toxicity issue and know main ingredient in cutting is diet and cardio. Hey Matt, what u think if I just ponied up the cash and did SD/var? Since var is far less toxic.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post

-Matt
    Also if went with proviron what dose u suggest?
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    You took DNP???? Holy **** dude! That stuff is a death sentence in a bottle lol.

You're crazy man! I like you but you're crazy! ; )

Here's the deal Nate-

I really had zero business doing DNP, as I was lean already and not dieting for anything serious....

However I had a client who started far FARRRR too fat. I wanted to ensure he was at his best for his contest.

Instead of being a ignorant reckless coach and experimenting on him, I wanted to use myself for first hand empirical experience

to assure him I have personally used it and what to expect and how to run it. I then made him try it with my best possible recommendations.

He won his show.

As a coach -- I not only need to know how to use compounds for Bodybuilders at a high level, but I will only recommend things I have put myself through first hand.

-Matt

10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nate007 View Post
    Also if went with proviron what dose u suggest?

Proviron will pose MUCH less stress than Anavar --- I would run proviron at 80-100 mgs day

AndroHard at 6-8 gels a day

-Matt

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-21-2012, 06:20 PM
  2. oral cutting cycle
    By pitching101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 08:50 PM