Epistane

  1. Epistane


    Im planning to run my first PH, Epistane.
    I came across with Perfect Cycle Stack, but on the forum some people says there are better options.
    One of the forums a person says grab 2 Epistane, PCT and SERM.
    One big request:
    Can you guys please tell me the best PCT and SERM to run with EPI? Also When to start the PCT and Serm and its dosages

    Im 35 Yrs been lifting for over 10 years my weight is 200 lbs.


  2. Nolvadex
    20/20/10/10

    But start your SERM the first day after your last Epi dosage. Also, the above is mg's per day separated by week. And you can run 40mg for the first couple days of week one if you feel it's necessary.
    •   
       


  3. MANY THANKS MAN!!!

  4. I prefer Clomid. But thats me. I usally dose 150mg(first night), 100(nights 2-6),50MG for the remainder for 4 weeks.

    RECOVERBRO



  5. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    I prefer Clomid. But thats me. I usally dose 150mg(first night), 100(nights 2-6),50MG for the remainder for 4 weeks.
    For what PHs?

  6. I'd recommend halo for a 1st cycle
    S.n.S team member

  7. Quote Originally Posted by awhittamore View Post
    Nolvadex
    20/20/10/10

    But start your SERM the first day after your last Epi dosage. Also, the above is mg's per day separated by week. And you can run 40mg for the first couple days of week one if you feel it's necessary.
    This is a good way to run it and I personally like adding DAA to mine. I prefer Torem but tamox/nolva is good too. Cycle Assist is what I prefer to use during cycle.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    This is a good way to run it and I personally like adding DAA to mine. I prefer Torem but tamox/nolva is good too. Cycle Assist is what I prefer to use during cycle.
    Absolutely. There are definitely support supps I recommend, but he was just asking about SERM and dosage.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by awhittamore View Post
    Absolutely. There are definitely support supps I recommend, but he was just asking about SERM and dosage.
    Sorry, the second part I was referring to OP. I just got that from his second sentence about the other support suggestions he mentioned he'd received.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 529
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 06:54 PM
  2. Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer
    By mmowry in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 05:51 PM
  3. Epistane/havoc with AnabolicPump
    By kruz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-20-2007, 05:26 PM
  4. Epistane/havoc with AnabolicPump
    By kruz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2007, 10:53 PM
  5. epistane
    By djbombsquad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 01:47 PM
Log in
Log in