Clen and 'the shakes' - AnabolicMinds.com

Clen and 'the shakes'

Stats
    6'1"  170 lbs.

Clen and 'the shakes'

So I started cycling clen 5 days ago, started at 20mcg felt mild, now up to about 40 mcg twice a day. But I have uncontrollable body shaking, not all day but definitely noticeable and certain points in the day. I don't know if it's from sweating then the sweat cools me off and I start shaking. Anyone experience this? All other sides beside insomnia are tolerable. Anyone have a ideas for sleep?(melatonin keeps me awake)

Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GoGetSwole View Post
    So I started cycling clen 5 days ago, started at 20mcg felt mild, now up to about 40 mcg twice a day. But I have uncontrollable body shaking, not all day but definitely noticeable and certain points in the day. I don't know if it's from sweating then the sweat cools me off and I start shaking. Anyone experience this? All other sides beside insomnia are tolerable. Anyone have a ideas for sleep?(melatonin keeps me awake)
    you're stimmed the hell out lol. you should get used to it over a period of time, however it may not be desirable to some. for sleep for me while i was on tren i was getting high before bed. i used to use it a lot for sleep anxiety, but for tren especially it helped a lot to fall and stay asleep without constant thinking. that's your call though, it fit really well for me both bulking and cutting, i know personally it works well. esp if you don't get high often, the first few weeks you'll be out like a light
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I start with 50mcg, I was sweating like fawk, shakes weren't that bad though

50/50/50/100/100/150/200 like a boss
    •   

Stats
    6'1"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by avyion12

you're stimmed the hell out lol. you should get used to it over a period of time, however it may not be desirable to some. for sleep for me while i was on tren i was getting high before bed. i used to use it a lot for sleep anxiety, but for tren especially it helped a lot to fall and stay asleep without constant thinking. that's your call though, it fit really well for me both bulking and cutting, i know personally it works well. esp if you don't get high often, the first few weeks you'll be out like a light
    I blaze daily and it's not helping with sleep, helps a bit with headaches though, tryed to drink and that didn't help. Just made it worse, plus a bad idea on cycle especially clen. I think I'm going to look into a product called 'lights out'. Diphenhydramine is great!! But it's makes me feel groggy in the morning.
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The shakes most likely will not go away when you approach your max dose, so either stay lower or deal with the shakes. I've run high doses of clen for weeks on end and had horrible shakes every day, whole body convulsing. Just something you deal with.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

i was sweating like crazy and shaking but it does go away. by the end of my clen cycle i couldn't even tell i was on it.

I'm a few days into my first clen cycle, first day the shakes weren't too bad, but I'm also a very jittery person to begin with. I did notice an elevated heart rate, and I'm walking around in 50 degree weather with no shirt on.

If your sides are intolerable then try cutting back a bit, or stay at the same dosage until your receptors get a bit more accustomed to the clen. Also you may consider taking it all at one time if you're having trouble with sleep. I've read a lot of people take the full dose first thing in the morning so they can actually sleep at night.

Quote Originally Posted by GoGetSwole View Post
    I blaze daily and it's not helping with sleep, helps a bit with headaches though, tryed to drink and that didn't help. Just made it worse, plus a bad idea on cycle especially clen. I think I'm going to look into a product called 'lights out'. Diphenhydramine is great!! But it's makes me feel groggy in the morning.
    I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I actually came to ask about the effects of smoking and clen. I know the clen will allow your lungs to better absorb oxygen, so I'm a little concerned about blazing while on clen.

I'm a medical patient so I smoke on a pretty regular basis (yes, legitimately for medical purposes) while I can go a few weeks without blazing, I'd rather not.

I've been looking around the web and all I can find are people that don't fully understand clen or cannabis arguing about how bad they both are for you.

I'd like to hear some personal experiences about the two, and any side effects you guys may have experienced.

thanks

edit: I already read the rules and didn't find anything about recreational drug use. If there is a rule against it I apologize. I'll post my medical card to show it's not recreational :P
    Stats
    6'1"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by z00k

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I actually came to ask about the effects of smoking and clen. I know the clen will allow your lungs to better absorb oxygen, so I'm a little concerned about blazing while on clen.

I'm a medical patient so I smoke on a pretty regular basis (yes, legitimately for medical purposes) while I can go a few weeks without blazing, I'd rather not.

I've been looking around the web and all I can find are people that don't fully understand clen or cannabis arguing about how bad they both are for you.

I'd like to hear some personal experiences about the two, and any side effects you guys may have experienced.

Its not a hijack brah, no worries, it's all for eduction right? Anyway ya I've been doing better with the sides just had to get used to them a bit, I don't even notice I'm on anymore besides a little stimulation before bed but I've been takin some sheet called Sleep Frote and I'm sleeping like a baby. But I haven't noticed much difference with smoking on clen beside when I felt really 'on' at first and id smoke, I had some anxiety and kind of paranoid feeling because I was stimulated and and took a 'relaxant' which was kind of counterproductive to what my body was trying to do. But now I feel fine when I smoke.
    Stats
    6'1"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GoGetSwole

Its not a hijack brah, no worries, it's all for eduction right? Anyway ya I've been doing better with the sides just had to get used to them a bit, I don't even notice I'm on anymore besides a little stimulation before bed but I've been takin some sheet called Sleep Frote and I'm sleeping like a baby. But I haven't noticed much difference with smoking on clen beside when I felt really 'on' at first and id smoke, I had some anxiety and kind of paranoid feeling because I was stimulated and and took a 'relaxant' which was kind of counterproductive to what my body was trying to do. But now I feel fine when I smoke.
    Weird quoting myself but that Sleep Forte isn't working anymore. Anyone try Lights Out? Or anything else liver/kidney friendly?
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

try gaba?
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Just have a single dose when u wake instead of splitting it!! I have the same problem as u! I can't sleep if I take it after lunch time
    Stats
    6'1"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam
    try gaba?
    Haven't tryd GABA. Just melatonin, diphenhydramine and sleep forte. I feel like i almost need something as powerful the diphenhydramine, but doesn't cause grogginess. What's a legit brand to try for GABA? Because I've found I need 400mgs of 5-htp from one supplement but only 200mgs from an other to feel level during the day.

Quote Originally Posted by mgop88
    Just have a single dose when u wake instead of splitting it!! I have the same problem as u! I can't sleep if I take it after lunch time
    I'll try this^ seems like I'd be waaay over stim'd but its probably worth it for being able to sleep and recover properly.

Similar Forum Threads

1. AAS testing and the military???
    By SirJuice in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-08-2003, 04:30 PM
  2. Transdermals and the sun
    By CNcurl90s44 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 09:23 PM
  3. Steriods and the Liver
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 07:28 PM
  4. Prostate health, the male, and the androgen user.
    By windwords7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 01:48 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 12:37 PM