ion26

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks Mechabol

100/100/100/100/100/100

*What should I stack the mecha with?*

Then 6 weeks of EPI

40/40/40/40/40/40

This will be my 5th PH cycle. So my diet is down.

Additional supps--I take these all year round

Multi
Vit C, D3, E
Creatine-MCC-- I take creatine all year round anyways
Fish oil

Stats : 5'8 172@11% BF

PCT: 8 weeks worth of pct

Iforce intimidate
Iforce testabolan v2
Iforce reversitol v2

*Should I add anything else to PCT?* Add an AI maybe? I don't use SERMs so don't preach about that. I didn't for my other cycles.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
mt friend just did the same cycle and stacked it with stanodrol. dont run 12 weeks of orals just shoot test

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious...what makes gains slow down/stop after 12 weeks? I mean your still pumping a super human amount of test into you so why? Does your body adapt?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A 12 week oral cycle? Jesus.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
What's wrong with the length? Is it the hpta shutdown? Liver toxicity?

In the 4 previous cycles I've done, they've been 6-10 weeks in length. I've never taken any cycle support supp during those cycles b/c I didn't want to spend the money.

Also, won't it be effective throughout the 12 weeks. I'm dosing everything pretty high and switch up compounds after 6 weeks.

Mr.Beats

Awards
So you're saying that you cycle 6-10 week oral cycles with no SERM and no support supps? Do you have bloods on hormones, liver values, lipids, anything? I'm interested in hearing about them. If you do those kind of crazy cycles and don't get bloods done then I assume natural selection will be taking it's place here very soon and I wish you the best of luck.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
So you're saying that you cycle 6-10 week oral cycles with no SERM and no support supps? Do you have bloods on hormones, liver values, lipids, anything? I'm interested in hearing about them. If you do those kind of crazy cycles and don't get bloods done then I assume natural selection will be taking it's place here very soon and I wish you the best of luck.
The only compounds I used were Hdrol, epi, and 1-andro. Also, I didnt stack them all together

1st cycle: 1-andro-6 weeks
2nd cycle: 1 andro+Hdrol : 8 weeks
3rd cycle Hdrol 6 weeks, then epi for 4 weeks
4th cycle: Hdrol 6 weeks, then 6 weeks EPI-V (finaflex, its not epistane, its a weaker compound)

So yeah, ive never used superdrol or anything like that

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's wrong with the length? Is it the hpta shutdown? Liver toxicity?

In the 4 previous cycles I've done, they've been 6-10 weeks in length. I've never taken any cycle support supp during those cycles b/c I didn't want to spend the money.

Also, won't it be effective throughout the 12 weeks. I'm dosing everything pretty high and switch up compounds after 6 weeks.
Guess you didn't read the link huh?

djmikeyspikes

Awards
Lol.. Guess he ddnt.

I read it though. Very good read.

I learned a few things. Thanks for that link!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Have fun losing your liver man. You may get away with it early on in life but doing these super long runs with methylated compounds the whole way through can not be good. If I was going to do an oral cycle this long I would look into one of primordial performances compounds, or maybe stano. If you do this use TUDCA or UDCA and for godsakes man get a SERM for your PCT.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Have you done any research? You had to know you would get flamed for this. what is YOUR reasoning for running such a long cycle with only OTC pct? Why do you refuse to use a SERM?

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Have fun losing your liver man. You may get away with it early on in life but doing these super long runs with methylated compounds the whole way through can not be good. If I was going to do an oral cycle this long I would look into one of primordial performances compounds, or maybe stano. If you do this use TUDCA or UDCA and for godsakes man get a SERM for your PCT.
What length do you suggest then would be safer? 8 weeks?

Also, TUDCA is expensive. It's like 35 bucks for a bottle

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Have you done any research? You had to know you would get flamed for this. what is YOUR reasoning for running such a long cycle with only OTC pct? Why do you refuse to use a SERM?
I've done the research. I posted the cycles I've done in the past a few posts above. I don't want to use a serm because I don't want some weird site showing up on my credit card bill, because the bill goes to my parents and they pay it.

Also, I kept most of my gains on those previous cycles in OTC PCT.

I was asking about this because I've never done a 12 week cycle.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
How can you have run 5 cycles yet only be 172 pounds at 11% and claim you have diet down? This thread is a joke right? Maybe you should reconsider you diet, the way you run cycles, and that serm pct protocol considering your subpar results

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
How can you have run 5 cycles yet only be 172 pounds at 11% and claim you have diet down? This thread is a joke right? Maybe you should reconsider you diet, the way you run cycles, and that serm pct protocol considering your subpar results
4 cycles. First I started at like 145@15-16% BF. Also, I'm one of those people who is scared of putting on fat, so I only ate like 100-200 cals over my maintenance. Also one of the cycles was a pure cut.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
4 cycles. First I started at like 145@15-16% BF. Also, I'm one of those people who is scared of putting on fat, so I only ate like 100-200 cals over my maintenance. Also one of the cycles was a pure cut.
11% is by no means ripped my friend. if you are truely scared of putting on fat and have run that many cycles you oughta be in the 6-8% range for your weight. I guess what im saying is you are doing something wrong

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious to also know how long in between cycles did u run them?

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
So, your parents pay your credit card bill and that is why you don't want to use SERMS. are u kidding? How old are you?

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
11% is by no means ripped my friend. if you are truely scared of putting on fat and have run that many cycles you oughta be in the 6-8% range for your weight. I guess what im saying is you are doing something wrong
In which post did I say I was ripped?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
In which post did I say I was ripped?
you said u were scared to gain fat and wanted to stay lean. i was making the point that you arent ripped, nor are you heavy and jacked, thus, you are doing something wrong unless your goal is to take prohormones and look average. Likely that wrong is related to a poor diet, poor workout, poorly planned cycles and/or an improper pct.

How old are you?

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious to also know how long in between cycles did u run them?
Not really sure. I didnt pay close attention to the exact time...ummWhen I was 20, I ran the 1-andro solo. When I was 21 I ran the other 3 cycles. So maybe 3 cycles in a little over a year
you said u were scared to gain fat and wanted to stay lean. i was making the point that you arent ripped, nor are you heavy and jacked, thus, you are doing something wrong unless your goal is to take prohormones and look average. Likely that wrong is related to a poor diet, poor workout, poorly planned cycles and/or an improper pct. How old are you?
Im 22. I only gained something like 4-5 lbs on each cycle and did not lose any bf.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
So if I go through with this cycle, do yall suggest i cut or bulk?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did, but everything was pretty theoretical. It didn't really say definitively that a 12 week cycle is dangerous and ineffective
theoretical? uh, it is not theory that gains cease after 6-8 weeks of usage of anabolic/androgenic steroids, this is well documented. side effects of aas are also well documented, and unlike anabolism, sides dont stop after 6-8 weeks of usage.

but since you feel it's theoretical, please, by all means, re post this thread in the advanced discussion with patrick arnold, or dr dana, please, I would love to see that.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
It's unwise to give you any advice because
1. if you only gained that much off each cycle your diet and training is so off it's pathetic which means your not ready for ph's
2. if you've done that many cycles you should know better. plus seems like you started a bit young
3. you started young and dont want to pay for a liver support and rather risk damage to one of the most vital organs...35dollars...or 600,000+ in a new liver. eh just put that on the old credit card right.
4. you don't even want to run a proper pct
5. you're being arrogant and going against anyones advice that isnt what you want to hear. this site is great for not telling you what you want to hear but what you need to hear. so what you are hearing is DONT DO THE CYCLE

good luck and make mommy and daddy proud.

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
I didn't use any support supps during the other cycles and everything is fine. I do a yearly physical and bloods.

So I'm just wondering whether y'all think I should bulk or cut on this cycle given my stats.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't use any support supps during the other cycles and everything is fine. I do a yearly physical and bloods.

So I'm just wondering whether y'all think I should bulk or cut on this cycle given my stats.
given the type of information these gentlemen have given you, you still expect them to answer that question? if you've only been gaining minimal weight each cycle does it matter if you cut or bulk?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious...what makes gains slow down/stop after 12 weeks? I mean your still pumping a super human amount of test into you so why? Does your body adapt?
when you are using these compounds, you are turning on genes and they begin doing what the signals tell them.
if you follow the convo/thread, you will begin to see the discussion on myostatin.

you have a natural genetic limit, androgens are going to help boost it further, the further you push past, the more gear you are going to have to use to keep pushing.

for more detailed discussion on specifics, I would have to refer you to pa, as I dont have the desire to do the research to explain it for you. (no offense)

LITERaCOLA

Awards
given the type of information these gentlemen have given you, you still expect them to answer that question? if you've only been gaining minimal weight each cycle does it matter if you cut or bulk?
This^^^^

blayke88

Banned
Awards
Just giving my advice man, listen to these guys...they have tons of cycles under their belt...man i started at a younger age a little younger than you did...i took spawn, and incredible bulk, seperate cycles of course ...i just ran otc pct, without doing proper research, anyway i got labs done after those cycles, and the doc said my cholesterol was so high, if it didnt go down i was going to have to be out on meds...he thought i was an alcoholic bec of how jacked my liver enzymes were, and i had the lowest test range he had ever seen...because i didnt take my support supps on and during pct, and not using a SERM!!! Ive done several cycles now the proper way, using a serm and support supps and my labs are normal...man you may think ur good on the outsude, but i guarantee your labs wont be good now or in the future if you continue to run an improper cycle and pct...if you cant afford to get all the proper support supps and are afraid of ur parents seeing a website on your credit card then imo you dont need to be doing any ph/ designer steroids...you have plenty of natural weight to gain... 12 weeker on methyls is suicide to your liver if your not going to protect it...mine as well inject with a cycle of test/ dbol for that length...just tryin to help you...people arent bashing u on here, just trying to keep u safe

Mr.Beats

Awards
I have no desire to reiterate what everyone else has said, but they're right. So I'll cut to the chase: flameflameflameflameflame. Don't do it. /thread