Red Devil Lye
- 02-20-2003, 03:49 AM
- 02-20-2003, 04:56 AM
I assume its pretty pure, but I don't think the purity of the sodium hydroxide really matters too much, as adding it to formulas is generally done to simply adjust the pH level of the substance. So you see, its not too important, just that you add enough to get the pH level right. Here are some places you can order pure NaOh online.
Chems 4 U
- 02-21-2003, 10:16 PM
Nice price on that vegam website..very nice
02-22-2003, 04:30 PM
I you used NaOH when disolving synovex you remove the ester correct. If that is what you want it's ok then. What else would you use NaOH for if not that? Just curious mostly.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Kristofer68SS in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-30-2009, 06:18 PM
- By travbedaman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-04-2006, 06:05 PM
- By Gam1000R in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-13-2005, 04:44 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-17-2003, 12:08 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 02-10-2003, 08:20 PM