Best PH diet
- 10-01-2012, 08:19 PM
- 10-01-2012, 08:32 PM
Do you want mainly lean mass or just the most weight gain as possible?
- 10-01-2012, 08:36 PM
One where you take in more calories than you burn.
10-01-2012, 08:45 PM
10-01-2012, 08:50 PM
What is your diet now?
10-01-2012, 08:51 PM
10-01-2012, 10:49 PM
on any ph/ds/aas i use a high carb/protein low fat approach to take advantage of the increased nitrogen and glycoen retention
10-01-2012, 11:20 PM
10-01-2012, 11:29 PM
I totally agree with this. I always keep my fat under or right at 100 g a day when my cals are at 4800. Works wonders.Originally Posted by Eric160
However for myself I found I needed to add almost 1000 cal on top of my maintenance cals to gain. It's been an amazing cycle thus far.
Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
10-02-2012, 08:42 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By alpha6164 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 06-11-2013, 03:55 PM
- By cowboy007 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-13-2009, 10:21 PM
- By VES in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-22-2003, 10:04 AM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-08-2003, 05:55 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-15-2003, 01:39 AM