PP ALV3 + Test + EQ Cycle [Will LOG]

  1. New Member
    GotHuge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    51.04%

    PP ALV3 + Test + EQ Cycle [Will LOG]


    Goal: 15 lbs of lean mass in a 16 week cycle
    If any PP reps can PM me a discount code for the AndroSeries or TRS, i'd really appreciate it!
    I will do a nice log here on AM; diet, lifts, before/after pics, all the goodies (:

    Any input is appreciated; its my first run using a PP product so i'm pretty excited!

    Cycle
    Weeks 1-8 --> PP AndroLean V3 Kickstart @ 6caps/ED
    Weeks 1-16 --> Test Cyp 400-500 mg/week
    Weeks 1-16 --> EQ 750 mg/week
    Weeks 1-16 --> Arimidex 1mg EOD
    Weeks 1-16 --> HCG 750 iu/week
    Weeks 1-16 --> Dutasteride 0.5mg EOD (Prone to MPB)
    I will run toco-8 year round along with minoxidil+AA, and Nizoral 2%. I will, however, drop the dutasteride once i stop administering AAS.

    Weeks 17-18 (ESTER CLEARING PERIOD)
    Week 17: 500iu ED of HCG + arimidex 1mg ed
    Week 18: Nothing

    Week 19-22 (PCT)
    -PP Test recovery stack V2
    -Clomid 100/100/50/50
    -Nolva 40/40/20/20



    A question to the PP reps: My only concern about this cycle is hair loss, as im prone.... Do you think it's safe to replace the AL V3 with AM V3 since ive added Dutasteride to the cycle?

  2. Advanced Member
    Jorsn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    741
    Rep Power
    11705
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    I would run AL for 12 weeks. The longer you run AndroSeries products the more they shine.

    Cyp/EQ take more than 2 weeks to clear.

    You shouldn't have any problems with hairloss and AL or AM. I'm prone to mpb and had no issues with AHV3 at 16 weeks.
  3. New Member
    GotHuge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    51.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    I would run AL for 12 weeks. The longer you run AndroSeries products the more they shine.

    Cyp/EQ take more than 2 weeks to clear.

    You shouldn't have any problems with hairloss and AL or AM. I'm prone to mpb and had no issues with AHV3 at 16 weeks.
    I thought the half life of those esters were 2 weeks? Are u suggesting i wait longer before i start my PCT?
    And thats good to know; maybe ill stack AM with AL for this cycle
    •   
       

  4. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235092
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Check PM for coupon.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  5. New Member
    GotHuge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    51.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Check PM for coupon.
    Thank you!
    Quality gains come with determination, dedication, self-discipline, effort... and GoD (Gallons of Drugs)
  6. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235092
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GotHuge View Post
    Thank you!
    You got it bro, let me know how you like it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  7. New Member
    GotHuge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    51.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You got it bro, let me know how you like it.
    Will do! Made my order, i decided to replace the AL with AM, 6 caps/day for 8 weeks. Im going all-out bulk on this cycle. Will post a log in a different thread once they arrive
  8. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22018
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    94.75%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GotHuge View Post
    Will do! Made my order, i decided to replace the AL with AM, 6 caps/day for 8 weeks. Im going all-out bulk on this cycle. Will post a log in a different thread once they arrive
    Well you already ordered but I was going to suggest you stick with the AL since you are already running test, but it will certainly boost your cycle bud. Have you used test before? If so I would like to hear your thoughts on the difference between it solo and adding in the AM

  9. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235092
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Well you already ordered but I was going to suggest you stick with the AL since you are already running test, but it will certainly boost your cycle bud. Have you used test before? If so I would like to hear your thoughts on the difference between it solo and adding in the AM
    x2, I have TRT guys ask me all the time about the addition of AM.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  10. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179619
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    You are going to love AL! With test it made the perfect combo!

    My suggestion would be to use AL the last 8 weeks of your cycle. It will help tighten things up towards the end.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  11. New Member
    GotHuge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    51.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Well you already ordered but I was going to suggest you stick with the AL since you are already running test, but it will certainly boost your cycle bud. Have you used test before? If so I would like to hear your thoughts on the difference between it solo and adding in the AM
    I ran test once before; i will let everyone know in the LOG how the addition of AM will affect gains

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    You are going to love AL! With test it made the perfect combo!

    My suggestion would be to use AL the last 8 weeks of your cycle. It will help tighten things up towards the end.
    Interesting. I do want to avoid as much fat as possible.. maybe ill make a 2nd order for AL and dermacrine... So from your suggestion, the new cycle will look like this:

    Weeks 1-8 --> AndroMass V3 Kickstart @ 6caps/ED
    Weeks 9-16 --> AL V3 @ 6caps/ED
    Weeks 1-16 --> Test Cyp 400-500 mg/week
    Weeks 1-16 --> EQ 750 mg/week
    Weeks 1-16 --> Arimidex 1mg EOD
    Weeks 1-16 --> HCG 750 iu/week
    Weeks 1-16 --> Dutast 0.5mg EOD
    +dermacrine throughout

    Looking good or what?
  12. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179619
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GotHuge

    I ran test once before; i will let everyone know in the LOG how the addition of AM will affect gains

    Interesting. I do want to avoid as much fat as possible.. maybe ill make a 2nd order for AL and dermacrine... So from your suggestion, the new cycle will look like this:

    Weeks 1-8 --> AndroMass V3 Kickstart @ 6caps/ED
    Weeks 9-16 --> AL V3 @ 6caps/ED
    Weeks 1-16 --> Test Cyp 400-500 mg/week
    Weeks 1-16 --> EQ 750 mg/week
    Weeks 1-16 --> Arimidex 1mg EOD
    Weeks 1-16 --> HCG 750 iu/week
    Weeks 1-16 --> Dutast 0.5mg EOD
    +dermacrine throughout

    Looking good or what?
    Yes that looks legit. You could even start the AL 2 weeks later and run it the 2 weeks of you waiting for the esters to clear. I ran AL my final 8 weeks and thoroughly loved it. The test will be fully kicked in which IMO will allow for greater benefit from AL. Test plus AL leads to some freaky vascularity and keeps the mid section nice an trim. If you are going for an all out bulk, the AL will help keep things "tight". Also helped a lot with test bloat.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  13. New Member
    GotHuge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    51.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Yes that looks legit. You could even start the AL 2 weeks later and run it the 2 weeks of you waiting for the esters to clear. I ran AL my final 8 weeks and thoroughly loved it. The test will be fully kicked in which IMO will allow for greater benefit from AL. Test plus AL leads to some freaky vascularity and keeps the mid section nice an trim. If you are going for an all out bulk, the AL will help keep things "tight". Also helped a lot with test bloat.
    This cycle screams quality gains! I wonder if i can re-use my coupon....
  14. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179619
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GotHuge

    This cycle screams quality gains! I wonder if i can re-use my coupon....
    Worth a try and yes you will be getting some sick gains. Make sure you link up the log I would like to follow.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  15. New Member
    BigD89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    82
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    51.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by GotHuge
    Goal: 15 lbs of lean mass in a 16 week cycle
    If any PP reps can PM me a discount code for the AndroSeries or TRS, i'd really appreciate it!
    I will do a nice log here on AM; diet, lifts, before/after pics, all the goodies (:

    Any input is appreciated; its my first run using a PP product so i'm pretty excited!

    Cycle
    Weeks 1-8 --> PP AndroLean V3 Kickstart @ 6caps/ED
    Weeks 1-16 --> Test Cyp 400-500 mg/week
    Weeks 1-16 --> EQ 750 mg/week
    Weeks 1-16 --> Arimidex 1mg EOD
    Weeks 1-16 --> HCG 750 iu/week
    Weeks 1-16 --> Dutasteride 0.5mg EOD (Prone to MPB)
    I will run toco-8 year round along with minoxidil+AA, and Nizoral 2%. I will, however, drop the dutasteride once i stop administering AAS.

    Weeks 17-18 (ESTER CLEARING PERIOD)
    Week 17: 500iu ED of HCG + arimidex 1mg ed
    Week 18: Nothing

    Week 19-22 (PCT)
    -PP Test recovery stack V2
    -Clomid 100/100/50/50
    -Nolva 40/40/20/20

    A question to the PP reps: My only concern about this cycle is hair loss, as im prone.... Do you think it's safe to replace the AL V3 with AM V3 since ive added Dutasteride to the cycle?
    Subbbbed!!!
  16. New Member
    GotHuge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    51.04%

    Thanks guys, i'll post a link to the log once my order gets here!
    Quality gains come with determination, dedication, self-discipline, effort... and GoD (Gallons of Drugs)
  17. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235092
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GotHuge View Post
    This cycle screams quality gains! I wonder if i can re-use my coupon....
    You can!!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  18. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22018
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    94.75%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You can!!
    ^^^Ya guys reuse those coupon codes! Look forward to this log!

  19. New Member
    GotHuge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    51.04%

    UPDATE: My package from Primordial Performance came in! I had a very good buying experience; the sales department was very helpful in getting my order to me ASAP, and the packaging was phenomenal. With a helpful staff and generous reps offering discounts, I'm definitely buying from PP again!

    The last pkg i'm waiting on is my bacteriostatic water (for mixture w/ HCG) then i will have everything ready. I expect to start the cycle/log next week. Cant wait to start this cycle! Feels like i'm a kid again waiting on christmas presents!
  20. Advanced Member
    srblan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    505
    Rep Power
    7111
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    81.04%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    How good were the coupons? I've wanted to try PP but can't bring myself to buy it at full price!
  21. New Member
    GotHuge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    51.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by srblan View Post
    How good were the coupons? I've wanted to try PP but can't bring myself to buy it at full price!
    Mine was 25% off
  22. Advanced Member
    srblan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    505
    Rep Power
    7111
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    81.04%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GotHuge

    Mine was 25% off
    Nice! I gotta get in on that action
  23. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235092
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by srblan View Post
    How good were the coupons? I've wanted to try PP but can't bring myself to buy it at full price!
    Check PM
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  24. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22018
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    94.75%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GotHuge View Post
    Mine was 25% off
    On all of the AndorSeries and other goodies...BOGO on Bulk still going as well

  25. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235092
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    SrBlan, that help convince you a bit?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  26. Advanced Member
    srblan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    505
    Rep Power
    7111
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    81.04%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    SrBlan, that help convince you a bit?
    Haha, yes, now I'm just trying to figure out what to try. I think my next cycle is going to be epi. Would androenhance be a good addition? I was also thinking about AB with the bogo
  27. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179619
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by srblan

    Haha, yes, now I'm just trying to figure out what to try. I think my next cycle is going to be epi. Would androenhance be a good addition? I was also thinking about AB with the bogo
    I think epi with Androlean would be a sick leaning up cycle. Or epi with mass for some quality gains.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  28. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22018
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    94.75%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by srblan View Post
    Haha, yes, now I'm just trying to figure out what to try. I think my next cycle is going to be epi. Would androenhance be a good addition? I was also thinking about AB with the bogo
    AndroEnhance and any cycle would be good, an AB/Epi/AE stack would be even better

  29. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235092
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    I think epi with Androlean would be a sick leaning up cycle. Or epi with mass for some quality gains.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    AndroEnhance and any cycle would be good, an AB/Epi/AE stack would be even better
    I agree with both of them. Any combination of Lean/Epi/AE (or all as Ryan suggested) would be nice.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  30. Advanced Member
    srblan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    505
    Rep Power
    7111
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    81.04%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    AndroEnhance and any cycle would be good, an AB/Epi/AE stack would be even better
    That does sound like a good one.
  31. New Member
    GotHuge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    51.04%

    UPDATE: Cycle begins Monday. Will post the link to the log as well, which will be in a separate thread.
    Quality gains come with determination, dedication, self-discipline, effort... and GoD (Gallons of Drugs)
  32. Senior Member
    technique88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    179619
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GotHuge
    UPDATE: Cycle begins Monday. Will post the link to the log as well, which will be in a separate thread.
    Awesome bro! I am looking forward to this log.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  33. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235092
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Awesome bro! I am looking forward to this log.
    Me too man, should be good!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  34. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22018
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    94.75%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by srblan View Post
    That does sound like a good one.
    I think so, I would run it like this

    Weeks 1-8 or 10 AB
    Weeks 1-8 or 10 AE
    Weeks 1-6 Epi

    You would have a nice balance with this one

  35. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235092
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GotHuge View Post
    UPDATE: Cycle begins Monday. Will post the link to the log as well, which will be in a separate thread.
    It's D-day
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  36. New Member
    GotHuge's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    117
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    51.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    It's D-day
    Yessir
    (I cant post links since im new to the AM forums)
    LOG IS UP:
    Its under this site @
    /forum/cycle-info/215992-gothuges-quest-gethuge.html#post3664212
    Quality gains come with determination, dedication, self-discipline, effort... and GoD (Gallons of Drugs)
  37. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235092
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Long Test/EQ Cycle and PCT
    By smash1904 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-08-2012, 07:16 PM
  2. Test E Cycle semi-log
    By Pipes in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 08:45 PM
  3. winter TestE/EQ-cycle final version...please advice
    By ColdShot in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 07:06 AM
  4. First Test + Db0l Cycle Full Log
    By MattRoeske in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 02:45 PM
  5. Proposed "lean bulker" test/EQ cycle
    By NevrEnuf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 07:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in