Triton by Shredded Labs

  1. New Member
    mondata's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    549
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    71.59%

    Triton by Shredded Labs


    This company just released several new PH products but I am about to run a 6 week cycle of their Triton product with the goal being to lose BF%.

    Amount Per Serving (4 caps):

    3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one - 800mg (Stanodrol)
    11-Oxotestosterone - 200mg (11-oxo)
    2a, 3-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol - 40mg (Epistane)

    2 bottles will last 6 weeks and run about $80.

    The 11-oxo is under-dosed but I figure I could pick up a 3-pack of 11-x and run 4 additional caps/day giving 500 mg TOTAL 11-oxo/day.

    So I am planning on running Triton @ 4 caps + 300 additional mg 11-oxo for 6 weeks.

    Once I get all the supps in I will log it.

  2. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,731
    Rep Power
    390243
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I still haven't decided, because i still haven't seen any type of verification of their purity/sourcing, to justify buying their products. I think there is another guy out there logging something from Shredded Labs, which is great, but that doesn't mean their stuff is legit. It's easy to spike something with a cheaper compound that will still produce results.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  3. New Member
    mondata's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    549
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    71.59%

    Yeah I did read where one guy said he knew the owner and his bulk supplies where legit. There are also a handful of reviews floating around and they have all been good.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    nightterror's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    384
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    16.71%

    Well one thing is for sure, their customer service+prices and products they brought on the market have been nothing but outstanding! which is the exact opposite of what "Elite Labs" was like if any of you guys had experience with them (never delivering orders or taking anything between 4¬8weeks to do so and only after you've emailed them multiple times)
  5. New Member
    mondata's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    549
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    71.59%

    I guess I will be a test dummy and see how it goes. I have a few other PH runs under my belt so I should be able to compare.
  6. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,731
    Rep Power
    390243
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well as the saying goes, if it looks too good to be true it usually is. And at the prices i'm seeing for their products, the prices are almost too good to be true. The second i get confirmation i'm placing a big order though lol.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  7. New Member
    tallguy34's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    5734
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    49.64%

    I'm using his X-Trenavar right now and stuff is strong as all get out guys.
    BPS Representative
    PM me with any product questions!
    www.bulkperformancesolutions.c om
  8. New Member
    mondata's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    549
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    71.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Well as the saying goes, if it looks too good to be true it usually is. And at the prices i'm seeing for their products, the prices are almost too good to be true. The second i get confirmation i'm placing a big order though lol.
    Maybe so but you need two full bottles to run the recommended 6 weeks cycle so while its only $40 a bottle its actually $80 for a cycle. This compares with some of MrSupps old products Helladrol and Katana which were $70-80 for a bottle which was good for a 6 week run. So if you think of it on a per cycle basis its comparable with other reputable brands and not really ''too good to be true''. I have seen maybe 5-6 guys who have run their products and all had great results. Several people called and spoke to their customer support and had nothing but praise.Several other people are in the process or about to run some of their products (including me) so we shall see. What I like is their custom order sheet. I e-mailed them on Friday and asked them if they could do a cap containing 15 mg epi + 300 mg of stano (would dose at 3 caps/day) and they replied already this morning and said they could do any custom mixes as long as its under 500 mg total and reasonable amounts (so you could not do 200 mg epi lol). I ended up just going with the Triton product though. Price would have been slightly more per bottle for the custom caps but only like $5-6.
  9. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,865
    Rep Power
    2755207
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    92.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by nightterror View Post
    Well one thing is for sure, their customer service+prices and products they brought on the market have been nothing but outstanding! which is the exact opposite of what "Elite Labs" was like if any of you guys had experience with them (never delivering orders or taking anything between 4¬8weeks to do so and only after you've emailed them multiple times)
    i dont order elite's product from their website, either or** or p*f, which both have excellent prices, fast affordable shipping, and elite labs products are legit and get my recomendation over any other company out there right now.

    elite labs
  10. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,865
    Rep Power
    2755207
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    92.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mondata

    Maybe so but you need two full bottles to run the recommended 6 weeks cycle so while its only $40 a bottle its actually $80 for a cycle. This compares with some of MrSupps old products Helladrol and Katana which were $70-80 for a bottle which was good for a 6 week run. So if you think of it on a per cycle basis its comparable with other reputable brands and not really ''too good to be true''. I have seen maybe 5-6 guys who have run their products and all had great results. Several people called and spoke to their customer support and had nothing but praise.Several other people are in the process or about to run some of their products (including me) so we shall see. What I like is their custom order sheet. I e-mailed them on Friday and asked them if they could do a cap containing 15 mg epi + 300 mg of stano (would dose at 3 caps/day) and they replied already this morning and said they could do any custom mixes as long as its under 500 mg total and reasonable amounts (so you could not do 200 mg epi lol). I ended up just going with the Triton product though. Price would have been slightly more per bottle for the custom caps but only like $5-6.
    A) helladrol and katana weren't stacked products.
    B) katana only has enough for a 4 week cycle, at a worthless dosage.
    C) Mr supps products aren't reputable or a good deal. Ripped off? Yes, this is the owners intention.
    D) no point in stacking stano and epi. Either of those though would go good with 11oxo.
  11. New Member
    tallguy34's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    5734
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    49.64%

    Maybe i can get Kleen or Oufinny to jump in here. They both used Triton. They can give first hand account.
    BPS Representative
    PM me with any product questions!
    www.bulkperformancesolutions.c om
  12. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I ran a bottle of Triton, it is the best epi I have ran to date. I used the Mr. Supps Epi, it is complete crap. Epi and Stano stack very well together, the idea they don't makes no sense to me. The addition of 11-oxo just makes it that much better for cutting which is how I used it. I dropped fat and maintained my muscle mass. No I did not use a caliper, I used my mirror and my eyes along with my pants being significantly looser. I am down for a 36 to a very comfortable 34" waste now so give Triton a shot. I think it is best at 4 caps per day.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  13. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,731
    Rep Power
    390243
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mondata View Post
    Maybe so but you need two full bottles to run the recommended 6 weeks cycle so while its only $40 a bottle its actually $80 for a cycle. This compares with some of MrSupps old products Helladrol and Katana which were $70-80 for a bottle which was good for a 6 week run. So if you think of it on a per cycle basis its comparable with other reputable brands and not really ''too good to be true''. I have seen maybe 5-6 guys who have run their products and all had great results. Several people called and spoke to their customer support and had nothing but praise.Several other people are in the process or about to run some of their products (including me) so we shall see. What I like is their custom order sheet. I e-mailed them on Friday and asked them if they could do a cap containing 15 mg epi + 300 mg of stano (would dose at 3 caps/day) and they replied already this morning and said they could do any custom mixes as long as its under 500 mg total and reasonable amounts (so you could not do 200 mg epi lol). I ended up just going with the Triton product though. Price would have been slightly more per bottle for the custom caps but only like $5-6.
    Well let's take a look at some of Shredded's bottles vs competitors:
    Dzine: 90 pills /10mg compared to other currently sold 90 pill / 15mg
    EPI: 90 pills / 10mg other brands 90 pills / 10mg
    MLMG: 90 pills / 25mg other brands 90 pills / 25mg
    m-sten (ultradrol): 90 pills / 4mg other brands 90 pills / 4mg

    So, i would completely disagree with your statements, especially about ********* being legit. They are a complete ripoff lol. Shredded Labs is basically on point with pill count and dosages on all products i glanced at except for Dzine. And a custom cap? L O L
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  14. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,865
    Rep Power
    2755207
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    92.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I ran a bottle of Triton, it is the best epi I have ran to date. I used the Mr. Supps Epi, it is complete crap. Epi and Stano stack very well together, the idea they don't makes no sense to me. The addition of 11-oxo just makes it that much better for cutting which is how I used it.
    i dont know this company is legit, quality or not. but it's prob the best epi you've ran cause it's stacked with multiple compounds.

    epi and stano, aside from both being 5a reduced androgens, are also very androgenic compounds, neither adds anything to where another is lacking, well, stano is lacking in anabolism d/t being reduced to an inactive metabolite when in the muscle cell, but nothing is added to epi from stano.
    all stano will be doing is competing for shbg as well as androgen receptors.

    adding in more androgens of course is going to make a product feel better, but this doesn't mean it's smart or better.

    but in the end, what matters is if you're satisfied, and if you were, well, who am i to say it's a waste.
  15. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,865
    Rep Power
    2755207
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    92.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    i dont remember if kleen is a bps rep, but if he is, i find it interesting that (at least on this board, i havn't researched this companies products yet) it's only bps reps supporting this companies products.
    just saying
  16. New Member
    tallguy34's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    5734
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    49.64%

    BPS has no connection to Shredded Labs. I know the owner of Shredded, he asked if i knew any guys who would be interested in using Triton to test it out when he originally was planning it and both Kleen and Oufinny were game. I know them from other boards. So let me say this again as loudly and emphatically as I can... BPS HAS ZERO, THAT IS NO CONNECTION TO SHREDDED LABS!
    BPS Representative
    PM me with any product questions!
    www.bulkperformancesolutions.c om
  17. New Member
    mondata's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    549
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    71.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    A) helladrol and katana weren't stacked products.
    B) katana only has enough for a 4 week cycle, at a worthless dosage.
    C) Mr supps products aren't reputable or a good deal. Ripped off? Yes, this is the owners intention.
    D) no point in stacking stano and epi. Either of those though would go good with 11oxo.
    I used Helladrol on two occasions with fantastic results. I will agree that the Katana was underdosed but its not really meant to be run solo. Putting stano in should help with the guaranteed lethargy of Epi. The 11-oxo could help also but is under-dosed for that. To me they should have done 15 mg epi and 300 mg stano with a serving size of 3 caps.
  18. New Member
    mondata's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    549
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    71.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Well let's take a look at some of Shredded's bottles vs competitors:
    Dzine: 90 pills /10mg compared to other currently sold 90 pill / 15mg
    EPI: 90 pills / 10mg other brands 90 pills / 10mg
    MLMG: 90 pills / 25mg other brands 90 pills / 25mg
    m-sten (ultradrol): 90 pills / 4mg other brands 90 pills / 4mg

    So, i would completely disagree with your statements, especially about ********* being legit. They are a complete ripoff lol. Shredded Labs is basically on point with pill count and dosages on all products i glanced at except for Dzine. And a custom cap? L O L

    I had never heard about mrSupps being crap until this thread, although I have only run Hella. Never ran any of their older compounds either. To me CEL was one of the best out there but they just aren't doing it anymore so it leads to look else where and hope for the best basically. For every good review you read you can read one that is completely opposite. When I ran Hella I was perfect with my diet and workouts. I did not miss a single workout for 6 months and I did not drink a glass of tea for 6 months (I typically drink 2-3 glasses of sweet tea daily). You never know the story behind these reviews.
  19. New Member
    mondata's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    549
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    71.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Well let's take a look at some of Shredded's bottles vs competitors:
    Dzine: 90 pills /10mg compared to other currently sold 90 pill / 15mg
    EPI: 90 pills / 10mg other brands 90 pills / 10mg
    MLMG: 90 pills / 25mg other brands 90 pills / 25mg
    m-sten (ultradrol): 90 pills / 4mg other brands 90 pills / 4mg

    So, i would completely disagree with your statements, especially about ********* being legit. They are a complete ripoff lol. Shredded Labs is basically on point with pill count and dosages on all products i glanced at except for Dzine. And a custom cap? L O L
    Even if you compare it bottle for bottle the prices are similar to other popular manufacturers especially companies like LGI. I was just basically stating there is not a huge difference in price as you suggested and that another way to look at it would be bottles required per cycle due to some differences in amt/pill and pill count.

    And a custom cap? L O L -> If you have the bulk supplies why not? There is a 2-bottle minimum and they make an addition $5-6/bottle. These days you never know whats in a pill no matter who makes it unless they send you paperwork with each bottle verify the batch contents.
  20. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,731
    Rep Power
    390243
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    This is in comparison to current PH/DS prices at retailer known for rock bottom prices.

    Shredded Labs:
    EPI: 23.99
    Dzine: 22.99
    Mechabol: 27.99
    Ultradrol: 22.99
    MENT: 20.99
    Trenavar: 22.99
    Halodrol: 16.99
    LMG: 21.99

    Competitor:
    EPI: 24.95 - 29.95
    dzine: sold out
    Mechabol: 39.95
    Ultradrol: sold out (typically sells for at least 29.99 a bottle)
    MENT: 24.95 (SALE)
    Trenavar: 29.95
    Halodrol: 26.95
    LMG: 21.95

    Basically Shredded Labs is selling stupid low, forgot Stanodrol, but SL's stano is 4 dollars lower than any competitor. If you know anything about production and cost, these prices are just about too good to be true.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  21. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i dont know this company is legit, quality or not. but it's prob the best epi you've ran cause it's stacked with multiple compounds.

    epi and stano, aside from both being 5a reduced androgens, are also very androgenic compounds, neither adds anything to where another is lacking, well, stano is lacking in anabolism d/t being reduced to an inactive metabolite when in the muscle cell, but nothing is added to epi from stano.
    all stano will be doing is competing for shbg as well as androgen receptors.

    adding in more androgens of course is going to make a product feel better, but this doesn't mean it's smart or better.


    but in the end, what matters is if you're satisfied, and if you were, well, who am i to say it's a waste.
    I think you have this all wrong, Epi is nearly all anabolic and very little androgenic action at all. But hey, what do I know, you guys are the experts with nothing to support your arguments. Stacked with multiple compounds... back it up. Why don't you write the owner and as for a CoC if you know what that is.

    You all seem to miss that some companies are willing to make money off of volume and a lower margin versus screwing people over and overcharging.. Mr. Supps comes to mind.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  22. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,865
    Rep Power
    2755207
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    92.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mondata View Post
    Putting stano in should help with the guaranteed lethargy of Epi.
    why's that?
  23. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,865
    Rep Power
    2755207
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    92.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I think you have this all wrong, Epi is nearly all anabolic and very little androgenic action at all. But hey, what do I know, you guys are the experts with nothing to support your arguments. Stacked with multiple compounds... back it up.
    i stand corrected on the epi, too many compounds in my head, it's vida numbers are a bit higher than superdrol (91) (sd is 20) stano's target hormone being dht wich has a higher anabolic number than test, but it's androgenicity is 268 or around that.

    but, with an anabolic rating of 1,000, which epi doesn't seem to translate into real world results with that number.

    im going to have to go with stano could possibly be a good combo with these other compounds, but then again, it's hard with so many users reporting androgenic side effects from epistane. couldn't hurt i guess.

    but if triton contains 3 compounds, uh, it's a stacked product containing multiple compounds, i would figue the 11-oxo and stano listed on the nutrition facts would be enough proof, not sure what other evidence you want.

    im not even sure why im responding so much, since you dont seem to even know what your using or saying.
  24. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177789
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    You are one arrogant SOB guy. I know quite well what I use, last I checked I was the one right on the A:A ratio of the compounds. It really doesn't matter, like so many personal trainers, you are unable to be wrong. Have a good one guys.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,784
    Rep Power
    3341319
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  26. New Member
    mondata's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    549
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    71.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    This is in comparison to current PH/DS prices at retailer known for rock bottom prices.

    Shredded Labs:
    EPI: 23.99
    Dzine: 22.99
    Mechabol: 27.99
    Ultradrol: 22.99
    MENT: 20.99
    Trenavar: 22.99
    Halodrol: 16.99
    LMG: 21.99

    Competitor:
    EPI: 24.95 - 29.95
    dzine: sold out
    Mechabol: 39.95
    Ultradrol: sold out (typically sells for at least 29.99 a bottle)
    MENT: 24.95 (SALE)
    Trenavar: 29.95
    Halodrol: 26.95
    LMG: 21.95

    Basically Shredded Labs is selling stupid low, forgot Stanodrol, but SL's stano is 4 dollars lower than any competitor. If you know anything about production and cost, these prices are just about too good to be true.
    Just for the fun of it lets look at the breakdown of your competitor:

    Shredded Labs:
    EPI: -$1.00
    Dzine: ?
    Mechabol: -$11.96
    Ultradrol: -$7.00
    MENT: -$3.96
    Trenavar: -$6.96
    Halodrol: -$9.96
    LMG: +$0.05

    The biggest difference I see is obviously Ultra, Mechabol, Tren, and Halo.

    If you compare shredded to LGI which most people agree are legit (I have used several of their products) they are almost the same price.

    LGI Stano-200 is $29.95 for 18 grams (90 x 200mg) and Shredded $27.95 for the same amt (60 x 300mg).

    LGI Mag-25 (mechabol) 29.95 for 90 x 25mg pills (extrapolated) and shredded $27.95 for 90 x 25mg pills

    Shredded's halo usually sells for $29.95 but is discontinued so I assume they are just trying to get rid of it hence the low price. I just bought SD for $7 a bottle since its was being taken off the market (like a lot of others).

    As for Ultra a generic is always going to be cheaper than when something first comes out and looks like a novel PH.

    Again, this company may be completely bogus but I keep reading good things on multiple forums. Not trying to defend them b/c I have absolutely 0 affiliation but I am just hoping for the best and providing some reasonable arguments for why their products are cheaper.

    Also, I will be honest and say I am not a business oriented guy. I work in the research field. $6/bottle does not seem like a big deal b/c I would ASSUME they would make up for lower cost/bottle by increase in volume sold but I know that does not always happen. So earlier when I said 'similar' I was thinking around $5-6 difference
  27. New Member
    mondata's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    549
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    71.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    why's that?

    Conversion to DHT. Which has been shown to help with lethagy. You know this??

    Even if this cannot be scientifically proven the 100's of logs that back this claim is good enough for me.
  28. New Member
    mondata's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    549
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    71.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You all seem to miss that some companies are willing to make money off of volume and a lower margin versus screwing people over and overcharging.. Mr. Supps comes to mind.
    X2
  29. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,731
    Rep Power
    390243
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm not saying you're shilling for Shredded Labs, i just want to explore all angles here before making a purchase. Because when i typically buy, it's in the neighborhood of a few hundred dollars. I'd rather not shell out that kind of cash for bunk gear. Working in the industry and having some knowledge of production and how these things work, it just looks as though they are operating on such a slim margin of profit it simply doesn't add up. That's all i'm saying. Just playing devil's advocate here not trying to hurt feelings.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  30. New Member
    nightterror's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    384
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    16.71%

    Ordered from shredded nutrition 5 weeks ago and never received anything, tried emailing and brett said he was having problems and never heard again from him.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. halovar by purus labs? any word out?
    By AmeriBull55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 04:44 PM
  2. PowerFULL by USP Labs... a miracle in little orange caps.
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-20-2006, 02:26 AM
  3. REM-R3G by USP Labs
    By apron in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 08:29 PM
  4. mega-trn by Generic Labs [methoxy-trn by ALRI]
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 11:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in